Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. (10193 Views)

Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by jimi4us: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
In 2011 we all voted for jonathan, and Buhari cried like a baby and said he will make sure GEJ government will never know peace.
He funded his boko haram to make sure that GEJ will never have rest throughout his tenure.
APC jihadist have succeeded, but whose Oil will they use in running or (feeding) this country? i hope they are thinking of palm oil not crude oil. Yes am in support of Asari dokubo and other militants to disturb his own government too, cos whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. so mr Mallam should better figure out another source of income for these country.as for the international oil companies, they should better start packing out cos war is coming soon. And for those who think mallam can use military force to defeat us should better ask Obasanjo how far with him and the militants. this is 2015 not 1970s or 1980s. We are fully equip too like the Navy and Army. this government will never know peace till their last day. we are giving the IOC four months to leave the Niger Delta region or else they will regret not listening. WAR IS COMING BACK TO THE CREEKS AGAIN. as for those who will be quoting me saying mallam will do this or that, trust me he will soon die of heart attack. he will never know peace too till the end.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/03/boko-haram-killings-increased-buharis-threat-make-nigeria-ungovernable-fasehun/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by moststylish(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
endorsed

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
BRACE UP! Even Buhari knows he can't govern a united Nigeria

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by OkuDiOver1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Here to read comment

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Chidozieude: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
bunch of loosers

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

56 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
We should be concerned about our country's development, not some tribal sentiments that would keep Nigeria way behind its peers. I am of Igbo roots but by the grace of God, let Nigeria swallow anybody be it Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo that would deliberately try to sabotage Nigeria's development. If you travel out of this country, you will be ashamed of Nigeria's present situation. we are centuries behind others.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by xreal: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Threat of a looser.

10 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by omasco92(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
God forbid. Go ahead if you choose to die like boko haram.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by LubricatingOil: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cry me a river!

Useless cowards, we are waiting for you fools.

16 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by LubricatingOil: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jimi4us, when are you moving to your lagoon? Fool.

13 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by LubricatingOil: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
We are waiting for your big fat ugly fool called Asari Dokubo.

16 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lmao,accursed son of flatty trying to form alliance cos of our oil.Go and burn your land first and may God punish you for wishing our land evil.

20 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Wsdm: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
I am really sorry for calling you a nobody. Just send your link on how Buhari threatened to make Nigeria ungovornable for Jonathan and how he has sponsored Boko Haram. Instead of you people to bring someone of sound Judgement and sound heart, you decided to bring a failure like Jonathan from your region who messed him self and you up . Now you want to blame others. You are welcome to the Creek. You will soon know that some actions and words are treasonable in Nigeria constitution.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by mikhe2(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg all na wash...... militants nr ver baff.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by ernieboy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
When GEJ was president how much development did he bring to the niger delta? Apart from the few militant youths, who were paid as part of the amnesty program, it is on record that the majority of the populace still suffered from the environmental impacts of oil exploration. It is even on record that the much talked about amnesty program was introduced by yar adua (a northerner).

16 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by cyberguy72(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
jimi4us:
In 2011 we all voted for jonathan, and Buhari cried like a baby and said he will make sure GEJ government will never know peace.
He funded his boko haram to make sure that GEJ will never have rest throughout his tenure.
APC jihadist have succeeded, but whose Oil will they use in running or (feeding) this country? i hope they are thinking of palm oil not crude oil. Yes am in support of Asari dokubo and other militants to disturb his own government too, cos whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. so mr Mallam should better figure out another source of income for these country.as for the international oil companies, they should better start packing out cos war is coming soon. And for those who think mallam can use military force to defeat us should better ask Obasanjo how far with him and the militants. this is 2015 not 1970s or 1980s. We are fully equip too like the Navy and Army. this government will never know peace till their last day. we are giving the IOC four months to leave the Niger Delta region or else they will regret not listening. WAR IS COMING BACK TO THE CREEKS AGAIN. as for those who will be qouting me saying mallam will do this or that, trust me he will soon die of heart attack. he will never know peace too till the end.
tit for tat.yea yea

3 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by zimoni(f): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Here we go again.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Super1Star: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

the war and pollution shall be on your land.

the attendant killings, maiming and destruction shall be on your land.

who cares mehn?

Warri people have learnt their lessons, I am sure they will never join your new madness. A trip to NE will convince you to explore other ways of airing your grievances.

NDDC, Min of Delta, Amnesty Programme and 13% Derivation -- what have you done with it? Do the calculation in the last 10years and see if the amount is commensurate with the expected development status in SS. Ask your leaders.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Omololu007(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
jimi4us:
pls show me a source wia buhari said "he will mak sure gej government will never know peace"

10 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by modath(f): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Una too young to die of heart attack ooo. Make una manage, he's only going to spend 8yrs!!!

2 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by ednut1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
not in support of this crap. bt d north used boko to humiliate jonah

3 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Rilwayne001: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Awón omô alè.

May thunder fire you all angry
Do your worst. undecided

13 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol, this is very unnecessary @OP. We should be more concerned with forging political bloc than violence. I don't endorse this one bit.

4 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Omololu007(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
cyberguy72:
tit for tat.yea yea
hope u are an ijaw or flat head.cos wot happened in odi in 1999 will b lik a childs play

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by stanech: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
they should calm down PDP is still in control of Delta. Bayelsa. Akwaibom and Rivers state these are the treasure base of the nation. what the governors of those states and all other pdp states should do now is ensure that there is massive development in those states

10 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Reptyle(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
jimi4us:
APC jihadist have succeeded, but whose Oil will they use in running or (feeding) this country? i hope they are thinking of palm oil not crude oil. Yes am in support of Asari dokubo and other militants to disturb his own government too, cos whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. so mr Mallam should better figure out another source of income for these country.as for the international oil companies, they should better start packing out cos war is coming soon. And for those who think mallam can use military force to defeat us should better ask Obasanjo how far with him and the militants. this is 2015 not 1970s or 1980s. We are fully equip too like the Navy and Army. this government will never know peace till their last day. we are giving the IOC four months to leave the Niger Delta region or else they will regret not listening. WAR IS COMING BACK TO THE CREEKS AGAIN. as for those who will be qouting me saying mallam will do this or that, trust me he will soon die of heart attack. he will never know peace too till the end.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Mrbigman1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
LubricatingOil:
We are waiting for your big fat ugly fool called Asari Dokubo.

U guess Wnt stop amazing me.

Do u know that Abcha's son died in d creek fighting?

U think it's easy to fight in d waters?

I work in d oil firm and I know what it was like den. So please dnt boost, rather pray it dnt come to pass cos if it dose?
It's gonna be a wasted 4 years

6 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please how soon can you start?

Buhari is waiting for you

9 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by YoursGEJ(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
jimi4us:

moststylish:
endorsed

see their head like mango. Na for on top laptop you dey fight the war abi? Go outside on the street and make noise make dem troway you inside kirikiri. After two days, your eye go clear. You think say Buhari na Jonathan. Idiiots

9 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by opeyemmmy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
ednut1:
not in support of this crap. bt d north used boko to humiliate jonah

And how was that Buhari's doing? Wasn't it there Boko Haram during Yaradua's short stint...

Bro, don't follow join some guys here with short memory. angry

7 Likes

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Symphony007: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't care whatever nonsense APC is doing but if they extend their nonsense to the south, if tinubu tries to use his new found stooge in Abuja to spread his cleptomanic tendencies to the Niger delta, buhari will fight a war on both fronts, Boko haram in the north and the militants in the south...we will see how much of a general he is..rubbish!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Bauchi State On A 2-Day Working Visit / Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / FG Blames State Governments For Rising Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.