Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy (36142 Views)

Taraba state Governorship Result Of 11 Out Of 16 Lgas / Photo: Authentic Imo State Governorship Result From INEC / Adamawa Governorship Result: APC Leading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
ladies and gentlemen if you are truly in oyo state now and you wont lie...you will see that majority of oyo state citizens if not all the masses are not happy at the result.. and i wonder how did this governor get elected?people has been crying rigging..No jubilation anywhere..d only pple jubilating now would be ajumobi ,his family and some greedy die hard supporters...violence has started ensuring in some places...we dont know how many will die with this dubious 4 years that has been given d incumbent governor (mind u..i am not that biased...but i am a citizen too and i fall in the majority)
God save the good people of Oyo state
stay tuned...dis movie will not be ending soon

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by MARKone(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
sketcherJ:
ladies and gentlemen if you are truly in oyo state now and you wont lie...you will see that majority of oyo state citizens if not all the masses are not happy at the result.. and i wonder how did this governor get elected?people has been crying rigging..No jubilation anywhere..d only pple jubilating now would be ajumobi ,his family and some greedy die hard supporters...violence has started ensuring in some places...

But I learnt the man has done a lot for Oyo state, far better than what Akala even did in his ogbomosho constituency and ladoja, why are the people still not happy, or they just want to maintain the one governor one term unofficial policy.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by bodejohn(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
How can majority not be happy when he got the majority of votes in the state?

The elections are over now, the winners and the loosers should work together to move the state forward.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
MARKone:

But I learnt the man has done a lot for Oyo state, far better than what Akala even did in his ogbomosho constituency and ladoja, why are the people still not happy, or they just want to maintain the one governor one term unofficial policy.
are u in oyo state?u learnt....u didn't experience it

14 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Only greedy people would not be happy. They are sad that the money of the state will continue to be used for development instead of being squandered on stomach infrastructure. Nonsense

Ajimobi is turning ibadan to a city like lagos..and u are there hating.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
j
bodejohn:
dis is where d idea of foul play comes in...ask any oyo citizens u know...ask dem if dry arr glad abt d result

The elections are over now, the winners and the loosers should work together to move the state forward.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
Only greedy people would nit be happy. They are sad that the money of the state will continue to be used for development instead of being squandered on stomach infrastructure. Nonsense

Ajimobi is turning ibadan to a city like lagos..and u are there hating.

u are only saying dis because u are not here in oyo state experiencing it...ajumobi 's govt is not for d masses..it s for d rich...confirm from any1 u know in oyo state

31 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
bodejohn:

The elections are over now, the winners and the loosers should work together to move the state forward.
yes majority are not happy. The opposition saw that majority of ppl aren't happy with the gov and therefore they all wanted to take advantage of that, but instead of the opposition forming a strong unified force to defeat the incumbent, they each went to the polls differently thereby spliting the votes . Labour party and accord votes would have secured ajimobi defeat.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
onatisi:
yes majority are not happy. The opposition saw that majority of ppl aren't happy with the gov and therefore they all wanted to take advantage of that, but instead of the opposition forming a strong unified force to defeat the incumbent, they each went to the polls differently thereby spliting the votes . Labour party and accord votes would have secured ajimobi defeat.
dis is an oyo state citizen...or knows anybody in d state

10 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by pat077: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
most ppl in ibadan r nt happy esp d civil servants but they gat no choice... They ll ve 2 endure 4 d next 4yrs.

18 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by MARKone(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
sketcherJ:
are u in oyo state?u learnt....u didn't experience it

You still have not answered my questions, why are they people not happy with his his victory? FYI, I have interest(s) in the state, and first hand information, so can confidently tell you about oyo politics. Ajumobi is a technocrat, and I think the best thing to happen to oyo state, after uncle Bola Ige.

32 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by mogentle(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
The ghost must have voted for him, right?

8 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by stevolinkon40: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ajimobi won already, notin can be done about that. Dos greeady mens should hav seen this coming..addition of the opposition votes shows that the people doesn't want ajimobi but the master plan wasn't just right.. Akala,see wetin ur hardmind cost Us

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by masinga07(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Infact in my life av never seen governor so hated like Ajimobi before nd he still won. am in oyo town right now and everywhere looks like ghost camp. Ogbomoso is worse. what baffles me is dat everywhere we were hearing he was losing, he ended up winning dem all. dat mathematics is beyond my comprehension.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Osyxcel(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well, Ajimobi did very well in the 1st 2yrs of this tenure, but hasn't really done much this 2nd half of his tenure.

Obviously, majority of the civil servants don't want him back... I hope he doesn't victimize them sha

I'm actually very disappointed in the educational sector, he failed woefully in that aspect....

Well, he has another chance now to finish up some abandoned projects and carry out other developmental projects. I hope he does better this time around

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Ajimobi won already, notin can be done about that. Dos greeady mens should hav seen this coming..addition of the opposition votes shows that the people doesn't want ajimobi but the master plan wasn't just right.. Akala,see wetin ur hardmind cost Us
honestly I won't be surprised if akala sold out to ajimobi and only contested to split votes . I said it that 4 serious contenders going into an election will only give the incumbent greater chance. The selfish interest of the 2 babas has now cost the good ppl of the state another four years of hardship. Already ,many workers sack letters have been prepared especially workers who have put in 25 years in service .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by stevolinkon40: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
masinga07:
Infact in my life av never seen governor so hated like Ajimobi before nd he still won. am in oyo town right now and everywhere looks like ghost camp. Ogbomoso is worse. what baffles me is dat everywhere we were hearing he was losing, he ended up winning dem all. dat mathematics is beyond my comprehension.
e be like film trick.. Akala has requested for a replay of d election sah tongue grin... Ladoja my Man...what Next

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by stevolinkon40: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
onatisi:
honestly I won't be surprised if akala sold out to ajimobi and only contested to split votes . I said it that 4 serious contenders going into an election will only give the incumbent greater chance. The selfish interest of the 2 babas has now cost the good ppl of the state another four years of hardship. Already ,many workers sack letters have been prepared especially workers who have put in 25 years in service .
ajimobi no dey forgive person o.. D workers go hear am. That's why they are so sad.. Akala sold out to ajimobi to split vote is a posibility I never thought of,it could be true though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by teoo: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
MARKone:

You still have not answered my questions, why are they people not happy with his his victory? FYI, I have interest(s) in the state, and first hand information, so can confidently tell you about oyo politics. Ajumobi is a technocrat, and I think the best thing to happen to oyo state, after uncle Bola Ige.

U dey mind am? Na ghost vote for Ajimobi abi.. stop generalizing it that most people r not happy, u can only speak for yourself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
stevolinkon40:
ajimobi no dey forgive person o.. D workers go hear am. That's why they are so sad.. Akala sold out to ajimobi to split vote is a posibility I never thought of,it could be true though
tessy was never expected to put up any strong showing so I am sure he was even drinking and enjooying himself during the whole election . Akala chances were slim considering the fact that he could only muster enough strenght in his domain which leaves ladoja as the only strong contender. Accord has refused to sign the result sheets,there was some rigging but not enough to nulify the election .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by ayowonder(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
so your surname is majority

7 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by bodejohn(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
You guys should stop winning over split milk...the elections are over, there is a winner...can we now move on?

I voted and supported Ladoja's Accord party but he has lost out...we need to now move from electioneering to demand accountability and reponsiveness from the elected officers...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by stevolinkon40: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
onatisi:
Accord has refused to sign the result sheets,there was some rigging but not enough to nulify the election .
ajimobi won even with/ without rigging. I dey vex for akala right now. Folarin votes onlyy is enought for ladoja to win.. Why will dey just decide to put us in another 4years under dis man. Or will inec or fg pay them for coming 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
stevolinkon40:
ajimobi won even with/ without rigging. I dey vex for akala right now. Folarin votes onlyy is enought for ladoja to win.. Why will dey just decide to put us in another 4years under dis man. Or will inec or fg pay them for coming 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th? undecided
can't wait to see the expression on ppl faces tomorrow at the secretariat,now they must smile by fire by force and pretend to be happy with the results .

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by anigbajumo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
sketcherJ:
ladies and gentlemen if you are truly in oyo state now and you wont lie...you will see that majority of oyo state citizens if not all the masses are not happy at the result.. and i wonder how did this governor get elected?people has been crying rigging..No jubilation anywhere..d only pple jubilating now would be ajumobi ,his family and some greedy die hard supporters...violence has started ensuring in some places...we dont know how many will die with this dubious 4 years that has been given d incumbent governor (mind u..i am not that biased...but i am a citizen too and i fall in the majority)
God save the good people of Oyo state

u ar xpectin me 2b dancin around abi?Neva,buh am really in happy mood...sai Ajimobi

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by ariy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
@op, people are happy in my area.

5 strong men contest and only one win. the supporters of the remaining four which is majority will not happy. i.e. 35% - 65%

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
bodejohn:
You guys should stop winning over split milk...the elections are over, there is a winner...can we now move on?

I voted and supported Ladoja's Accord party but he has lost out...we need to now move from electioneering to demand accountability and reponsiveness from the elected officers...
one thing I am happy about it is that at least the whole election things is gradually coming to an end . Then life can continue .

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
onatisi:
u are ryt sir...i think d election was rigged...rufus akeju inec top official in oyo state is known to be an apc supporter
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
ariy:
@op, people are happy in my area.

5 strong men contest and only one win. the supporters of the remaining four which is majority will not happy. i.e. 35% - 65%
nope make it 10%-90%...people are sad here oo...people are tired of dat man's rule...BTW wats d name of ur area?
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
anigbajumo:
u ar xpectin me 2b dancin around abi?Neva,buh am really in happy mood...sai Ajimobi
there are 2 things involved..
Its either u are a apc die hard supporter or u are not based in oyo state

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
bodejohn:

dats only theory....

Now can we talk abt wat d average oyo man is talking abt!?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Walelavender(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
What is this OP saying about majority not being excited? Ajimobi is not @ the same level with his contenders. He is better by far. He may not have done excellently well, he has another four years to fix the education sector, complete on going projects , improve the welfare of the people in the state and devise smart ways of increasing the IGR of the state.
I listened to all of them during the pre-election campaign, his ideas were on point and achievable. Others were as blank as you could imagine, save Seyi Makinde. OP, if he was not wanted on that seat, he would have been booted out just like Akala in 2011. Let's join hands to move the state forward. K'Oyo le da, Ajumose gbogbo wani.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.