Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (65310 Views)

Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by assana: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Biko to ur tent oh isreal undecided
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When dud igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos dragging Lagos with yoruba people. And it makes you wonder if the hve plans for their children children to settle down in an developed igbo land. AbI why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo, why will you votr against or rig against Owelle, your only hope of becoming a president, why will a normal human being vote Wike? See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of their failures.

It is well!

After to finish asking ur foolish questions, u keep Dreaming on.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Anaskie(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When dud igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos dragging Lagos with yoruba people. And it makes you wonder if the hve plans for their children children to settle down in an developed igbo land. AbI why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo, why will you votr against or rig against Owelle, your only hope of becoming a president, why will a normal human being vote Wike? See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of their failures.

It is well!
Hmmm. You actually made some sense.

I really don't understand why they'll raise much heat over the gubernatorial elections of another state, whereas morons rule them in their home states.

Look at Abia state for instance. The Governor of that state is the worst of the worst. The guy isn't even fit to be a secondary school prefect.
His incompetence is epic and his wickedness is second to only the Devil himself. Calling him a demon is a huge understatement.

Yet, you'll still see people from that state still shouting Sai Ambode and Sai Agbaje, and raising much dust over the Lagos state gubernatorial elections. Whereas their state is ruled by wicked people who have no clue about what governance entails.

Like you rightly stated, I wonder if they have any plan of ever taking their children's children to a developed Igbo land.

Before anyone bashes me, please know that I'm a full-blooded Igbo guy.

Charity begins at home.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by emiye(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!

That ochendo victory surprises me, judging by the general consensus of abians and ibos online, one will doubt if he will get 20% of votes in Abia, but he was declared winner in an election, for him to be rigged at all, he must have provided a relatively fair performance, no one will dare rig a candidate with less than 20% of total votes.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by kings009(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!

Truly I pity the person that paid in vain for u to go and join a gang in a Poly. I know your type; you beg Igbos in your area virtually everyday for alms. Don't ask why for any action of the Igbos because we know how to survive. Your government will come with levies and exorbitant taxes; don't worry, we will pay and get them back from all of you. Tribalistic vulture!

That reminds me; get Brighter Grammar, it's not too late!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by forkadict(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Of a truth, I am not expecting Rochas to be returned. If we preach Change as a hard line APC Nigger, then we don't need elements who abuse office in governance.

Evidence before me portrays Rochas as power drunk and all about media hype. He is alleged to have either a direct or an indirect stake in every single project the Imo state government embarks on. Further, any time he travels outside Imo, all project works are suspended until he returns. Roads and other infrastructure are suffering and also the stunt he pulled during the APC presidential primaries by asking his son in law to contest the state primaries while he was in lagos contesting the presidential primaries, only for him to return to the state and still stand as the APC gubernatorial candidate after losing out of the presidential race. Who does that? Mtscheeeew.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by humberjade: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2015
23:07 Okorocha defeats Ihedioha in Imo

From Johnkennedy Uzoma,Owerri
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has been
declared winner of the governorship election
conducted on Saturday by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The Imo State returning officer, Prof. Ibedapo Obe
said Governor Rochas Okorocha won in 20 LGAs
polling a total vote of 392, 093 while the PDP
candidate and Deputy Speaker of the House of
Representatives Emeka Ihedioha won in seven LGAs
scoring a total vote of 305,478 to come second.
The APGA candidate Capt. Emmanuel Ihenacho who
had earlier in the day called for the cancelation of the election in the state came third scoring 39, 909 votes.

Source:
www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/live-blog-nigera-votes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by MizMyColi(f): 12:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Dunkem21
Inokwa ya eyyy....

Is this a silver lining or an attempt to make me cry more?

embarassed
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by bobo9ice: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2015
timunstopable:

am new on nairaland first time my topic made it to front page

I want to modify to put more details bt once I click modify am unable to edit

I wonder why
Well shouldn't be but maybe it was a technical issues wt software...
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by OneNaira6: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Kei? Is all good. We all watching. I say recount each LGA votes cause I don't believe Rochas won in any. NDI-IMO are not stupid and a saboteur like their governor.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Where will the new elections be held? Are these places considered to be PDP stronghold?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by munasami: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2015
timunstopable:
INEC Declares Imo state Election inconclusive
But I just watched channels newsd at 10, APC was declared to have won the state.

Source :TVC news
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2015
RebelChip:

I hate that girl eh... With Passion.
very stupid comment...The politicians don't even know your sorry ass...how can you hate a person with passion?....someone out there probably smiling with you at every sight probably hate you too and you won't know till you are distroyed...silly comment..politics don spoil your dumb head...hating someone with passion...who you be sef to hate person with passion...mumu

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by toprealman: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2015
PDP loses in the NORTH....INEC approve and announce result.
APC loses in the SOUTH EAST...INEC reject and declare election inconclusive.Madam Jona talk am...dairiz Oluwa oh!
Welcome to a new Nigeria........Chai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2015
akthedream:
very stupid comment...The politicians don't even know your sorry ass...how can you hate a person with passion?....someone out there probably smiling with you at every sight probably hate you too and you won't know till you are distroyed...silly comment..politics don spoil your dumb head...hating someone with passion...who you be sef to hate person with passion...mumu

Onye ofe mmanu... Nani okwu ano kam nwere isa gi.... Otu na Ikpu Nnei! Nwa agbatara na akwula... Otele ako nsi... Isi odo!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2015
RebelChip:

Onye ofe mmanu... Nani okwu ano kam nwere isa gi.... [/b] Otu na Ikpu Nnei[b]

fool..who is Ofe nmanu? So Edo is the same as Yoruba abi?...you are a big food...village goat with a red oyel head...lubbish thing.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by duni04(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Quick trivia: I'm a man, I leave my house to burn to the ground while I rush to my neighbours house to drag his wife with him? Who am I?
Answer: An IBO man undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by obaival(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Wen doz ar in power ar bin defeated das hw de delay d result,bt 4 hausa man 2 govern IMO st hmmmm aboki na aboki oo
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2015
chigo93:
An Igbo man will neva vote a Yoruba and Hausa party. We are igbos,we know those that hate us. Na regional govt now oo.
Pdp =ss and se
Apc= abokkis and lovers of tinubu(ashiwaju of yoruba land,landlord of lagos,amassing wealth @ d expense of his loving followers)
remove south south there you he goat...wetin concern us with you Igbos..you are on your own...thief,loving south south because we have oil...there is a big different between SE and SS...go fight your biafra war alone...remember how we SS ignored you during Biafra war...na una shit..na una go pack am alone...rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by steppin: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties Failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where the professors have died and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!
Abeg, who be this noise maker?
Person no go hear word for this nngbati people.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
vparle:

When next you wanna comment, make sure to employ the services of your brain. If you don't have one, you can as well borrow
do you have any to borrow him?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by ceejay4real(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
humberjade:
23:07 Okorocha defeats Ihedioha in Imo

From Johnkennedy Uzoma,Owerri
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has been
declared winner of the governorship election
conducted on Saturday by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The Imo State returning officer, Prof. Ibedapo Obe
said Governor Rochas Okorocha won in 20 LGAs
polling a total vote of 392, 093 while the PDP
candidate and Deputy Speaker of the House of
Representatives Emeka Ihedioha won in seven LGAs
scoring a total vote of 305,478 to come second.
The APGA candidate Capt. Emmanuel Ihenacho who
had earlier in the day called for the cancelation of the election in the state came third scoring 39, 909 votes.

Source:
www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/live-blog-nigera-votes

Are you sure?
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by babasanti: 12:40am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future is more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

Only hope of what? Hausa man dey like person wey go allow igbo man rule nigeria. Rochers na mugu, they are just using him

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by steppin: 12:40am On Apr 13, 2015
akthedream:
remove south south there you he goat...wetin concern us with you Igbos..you are on your own...thief,loving south south because we have oil...there is a big different between SE and SS...go fight your biafra war alone...remember how we SS ignored you during Biafra war...na una shit..na una go pack am alone...rubbish
Mumu, we don't need your useless oil!
You have oil, yet you're fricking underdeveloped.
We don't need oil, we're money-making machines.
Anything we touch is money.
Keep on hating....we got a thick skin.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by yemmybx(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos dragging Lagos with yoruba people. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties Failures, see
It is well!
THE SOUTH EAST IS LIKE A DESERTED LAND because THE NDIGBOS DONT STAY TO DEVELOP D EAST THEY ONLY DEVELOP IT WITH DIA DEAD ONES BURIED... YORUBA OWNS LAGOS. igbos are not calculative at all.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by steppin: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2015
duni04:
Quick trivia: I'm a man, I leave my house to burn to the ground while I rush to my neighbours house to drag his wife with him? Who am I?
Answer: An IBO man undecided
At the end of the day, he succeeds in getting your wife, uses her, dumps her dirty arse and moves on.
Who is this coward?
Answer : An Nngbati!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by rectitude(m): 12:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Ease of here, log on to WWW.fixmeblog.com and ask those questions bothering you, i asure you you'll be fixed.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 13, 2015
steppin:

Mumu, we don't need your useless oil!
You have oil, yet you're fricking underdeveloped.
We don't need oil, we're money-making machines.
Anything we touch is money.
Keep on hating....we got a thick skin.
lol..our land is under developed right?....apart from red sand..what else do you have in SE...silly people..they even hate their sef...calling some people OSU(outcast)..who does that in year 2015?...how can an igbo refuse to marry his fellow igbo....calling him or her an outcast...no wonder you people can't live in your underdeveloped state...travelling up and down causing trouble...its a shame some people mistake Igbos to be both SE and SS combine...we aint no igbo...we are very different....go to your biafra country if you can and stop causing trouble everywhere....Apga is even fighting Pdp in igboland...and you call Pdp and igbo party..silly dumb ass..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by steppin: 12:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Anaskie:
Hmmm. You actually made some sense.

I really don't understand why they'll raise much heat over the gubernatorial elections of another state, whereas morons rule them in their home states.

Look at Abia state for instance. The Governor of that state is the worst of the worst. The guy isn't even fit to be a secondary school prefect.
His incompetence is epic and his wickedness is second to only the Devil himself. Calling him a demon is a huge understatement.

Yet, you'll still see people from that state still shouting Sai Ambode and Sai Agbaje, and raising much dust over the Lagos state gubernatorial elections. Whereas their state is ruled by wicked people who have no clue about what governance entails.

Like you rightly stated, I wonder if they have any plan of ever taking their children's children to a developed Igbo land.

Before anyone bashes me, please know that I'm a full-blooded Igbo guy.

Charity begins at home.

Who the Bleep cares if you're an Igbo guy?
You're in the same group with yolobas.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by boyberlin: 12:49am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

So you thought you just made sense?You just sounded like an ignorant buffoon.I am sure you are one of those miserable fools that suffers from chronic inferiority complex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.