Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (65306 Views)

Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Stancima(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2015
@saiBuhari

I think you should be more worried about the state of your English than happenings in the south

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by soldierdollar(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a presideñnt, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

Your papa and your ancestors cannot stop Igbo from owning a good chunk of Lagos . go and die grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Ujupsy: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!
You better keep that you APShit mouth shot who are you to tell other state what they want, Igbos are not stupid like you and because you are in your god forsaken land developed by Igbos you thought Igbo are not developing their state stand up and move around
if you think igbos don,t have plans for their unborn think again cos a lot of us are out there doing Igbos proud my very self, chiamanda, and lots of my brothers out there
I was in ekiti for years back I recall fayose is a man of the people he is too close to his people he thought other Nigeria governors that,he comes close to see don't forget he off set the salaries fayemi could not pay his workers,the same excuse aregbesola is making waiting for oil money before he could pay his workers just imagine does it mean without this oil money a lot of you in the west can't feed,cloth or house your selves don't forget it's not about party it's about the person when people like tinubu are there they build empires for themselves when people like akpabio,are the you get result
Still have my list of what we should expect from this party filled with criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by anytaij: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2015
sleekp1:
Inconclusive to give Alhaji Rochas time to perfect rigging. APC is by far worse than PDP, these people are wolves in sheep's clothing.
thank you very much they. Can rig like hell lagos election said it al rigging is their hobby . We are watching and waiting .
Apc kor apc ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by livinbygrace: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Rayhut:

Mr man, Lagos is No Man Land, it not a Yoruba own, Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria, developed by the Federal government of Nigeria and belong to all Nigerians even during the regional government in Nigeria, Lagos is not part of western region, Yoruba's and Igbo are all migrants in Lagos, the real indigenous people in Lagos are the Egun ,Aworis that migrated from Benin republic and Ijaws, so go back to Osun or Ogun or Oyo or Ekiti or Ondo and developed your state

Likewise Eastern states re Jews abi ?Dey deceive urself mumu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Onyeval212(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2015
cry cry
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by laplace12(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

You are the one that should be worried not the Igbo. What makes a country is the people not the environment. Igbos are gradually developing themselves as a people while you are still priding yourself in structures fg built in Lagos long ago.

Lagos is a mega a city developed by fg and better utilized by Igbos. 70% of Lagos economy is controlled by Igbo, forget that your few white collar jobs. Do a little analysis, over 80% of items you have in your house is sold to you by an Igbo man.

The reality is that Igbos come to Lagos, gain economic power, send their children to the best school to get empowered academically and the dominance continues. It is already showing with the SE states topping the performance chart in WAEC.

I fear for the future of yorubas in Lagos. And mind you, this is one Nigeria, so we are going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by mike404(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2015
I GAT NO BUSINESS WITH WHAT ROACHES IS DOING TO NDI ALA WU OTU

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The previous results still stand, elections will be conducted in some weeks time in areas where elections didn't hold. I see Rochas still cruising to victory with even a wider margin this time. I see you pooing in your trousers now grin
dats nt true...emeka ihedioha's local govt had some of their election canceld so dat means if election is reconducted there rochas may nt get close to emeka

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
[s]What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.[/s]

It is well!

Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Phinagold(f): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Its better o instead of the kind of result i was hearing yesterday
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Ujupsy:
You better keep that you APShit mouth shot who are you to tell other state what they want, Igbos are not stupid like you and because you are in your god forsaken land developed by Igbos you thought Igbo are not developing their state stand up and move around
if you think igbos don,t have plans for their unborn think again cos a lot of us are out there doing Igbos proud my very self, chiamanda, and lots of my brothers out there
I was in ekiti for years back I recall fayose is a man of the people he is too close to his people he thought other Nigeria governors that,he comes close to see don't forget he off set the salaries fayemi could not pay his workers,the same excuse aregbesola is making waiting for oil money before he could pay his workers just imagine does it mean without this oil money a lot of you in the west can't feed,cloth or house your selves don't forget it's not about party it's about the person when people like tinubu are there they build empires for themselves when people like akpabio,are the you get result
Still have my list of what we should expect from this party filled with criminals
my dear your head is working normal...stop arguing wit ppl with little or no brain..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by koligs: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2015
kodded:
***steal his popcorn, break his orijin and walk away angry

*pursues him with a dagger
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Tinyemeka(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The previous results still stand, elections will be conducted in some weeks time in areas where elections didn't hold. I see Rochas still cruising to victory with even a wider margin this time. I see you pooing in your trousers now grin

Enyi gaa je kporu ala.

What do you know about Imo state? Ezinihitte and Ahiazu will just replicate what happened at Aboh and it's game over for the illegal Fulani occupant of Douglas House.

Chai. I made a decision to avoid politics discussions. I'll make an exception with ala Imo ke'm. grin
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by lillya(f): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Wow!!! My dear say Rochas governed you well not me and my people. I'm not saying it to paint him black, what will I gain? People are suffering like never before. Go to the villages in imo, you will know. If he is taking good care of his village people only, Is that leadership?Don't judge from afar, please try and live the experience not even witness it. I have people he's owning 7months allowance(20k a month) and his not bothered. Ask yourself how are these people surviving?you can't develop a little fraction of a social structure and super others. It just don't work. Sentiments aside. We need change in fact a change to try out new people. Ihedioha or iheanaco
oneniceguy:

Rochas governed us well. lets be truthful and sincere to ourselves. he deserves a second term. Some Imolites are just ungrateful. Emeka has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by BTT(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
stevikenna:
ROCHAS WE KNOW

No be the same mantra wey una take kill Agbaje dream be that? Abeg no use that bad luck slogan for my Owelle abeg.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by PassingShot(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
millionaireman:
Come, Mr. SaiBuhari and people like you,

Politics101:

For decades, Yoruba has been crying for return to Regional government system.

North of Nigeria, of course, doesn't want regional government system.

And there is no way regional government system can be legislated in the NASS, because north that does not want regional government system overpopulates the NASS, owing to the lopsided distribution of more states in the north.

Suddenly, President GEJ agreed to a CONFAB. The CONFAB restructured the 36 states political structure to pave way for near equitable representation between the north and south of Nigeria in the NASS;

so that very soon, it shall be easier to obtain votes in the NASS for return of Regional government system and even Fiscal federalism to Nigeria.

Political campaign visit to Lagos, Jonathan told the SW to vote to re-elect him, for him to present the CONFAB recommendations to the next NASS for legalization, because according to him, the present NASS was hostile to the CONFAB from Day One.

But what did the SW do? SW helped north to vote out Jonathan, and possibly vote out the CONFAB implementation, thus vote out SW's much-vaunted dream for Regional government.

Can the SW, SE, or SS easily win the presidency of Nigeria again in the near future under the present political structure? Difficult, because a lot of things have changed.

So who plays better politics - SW or SS/SE?

So, the need to go back to regional government system is enough to return Jonathan?

You mean we should have forgotten about his numerous failures and vote him based on the remote possibility of returning to regional government!

You're making it sound as if GEJ could have even been able to implement the CONFAB report without the support of the NA.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2015
millionaireman:
Come, Mr. SaiBuhari and people like you,

Politics101:

For decades, Yoruba has been crying for return to Regional government system.

North of Nigeria, of course, doesn't want regional government system.

And there is no way regional government system can be legislated in the NASS, because north that does not want regional government system overpopulates the NASS, owing to the lopsided distribution of more states in the north.

Suddenly, President GEJ agreed to a CONFAB. The CONFAB restructured the 36 states political structure to pave way for near equitable representation between the north and south of Nigeria in the NASS;

so that very soon, it shall be easier to obtain votes in the NASS for return of Regional government system and even Fiscal federalism to Nigeria.

Political campaign visit to Lagos, Jonathan told the SW to vote to re-elect him, for him to present the CONFAB recommendations to the next NASS for legalization, because according to him, the present NASS was hostile to the CONFAB from Day One.

But what did the SW do? SW helped north to vote out Jonathan, and possibly vote out the CONFAB implementation, thus vote out SW's much-vaunted dream for Regional government.

Can the SW, SE, or SS easily win the presidency of Nigeria again in the near future under the present political structure? Difficult, because a lot of things have changed.

So who plays better politics - SW or SS/SE?

my broda take am back to pos 101 he knws nothing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Geedhey(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Rayhut:

Mr man, Lagos is No Man Land, it not a Yoruba own, Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria, developed by the Federal government of Nigeria and belong to all Nigerians even during the regional government in Nigeria, Lagos is not part of western region, Yoruba's and Igbo are all migrants in Lagos, the real indigenous people in Lagos are the Egun ,Aworis that migrated from Benin republic and Ijaws, so go back to Osun or Ogun or Oyo or Ekiti or Ondo and developed your state
so Lagos is an Island standing on its own and don't have its indigene. Such a myopic statement, guess Abuja is also a no-man's land. Try as much to be objective when talking its helps the brain develop better.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by petkoffDrake(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Anaskie:
Hmmm. You actually made some sense.

I really don't understand why they'll raise much heat over the gubernatorial elections of another state, whereas morons rule them in their home states.

Look at Abia state for instance. The Governor of that state is the worst of the worst. The guy isn't even fit to be a secondary school prefect.
His incompetence is epic and his wickedness is second to only the Devil himself. Calling him a demon is a huge understatement.

Yet, you'll still see people from that state still shouting Sai Ambode and Sai Agbaje, and raising much dust over the Lagos state gubernatorial elections. Whereas their state is ruled by wicked people who have no clue about what governance entails.

Like you rightly stated, I wonder if they have any plan of ever taking their children's children to a developed Igbo land.

Before anyone bashes me, please know that I'm a full-blooded Igbo guy.

Charity begins at home.

do u know buhari will repeat class in field star primary school?
olodo!
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2015
juman:
Elections in SS and SE was like conducting election in the den of dog and baboon.

They should wise up, the other regions have grown up and have moved forward to free and fair election presented by goodluck jonathan.
how can u have a big head with small brain....we d igbos hav nt wisen up bt we put food on ur table.....if u let us brk up nd form biafra we wil be able to have our resources to ourselves....lazy mumu
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Phinagold(f): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Its a welcomed development instead of the kind of news i was hearing yesterday. An igbo man that gave an hausa man igbo name in igbo land.ur ancestors must be working against u.u can no longer be trusted after building mosque in igbo land.if they give u another opportunity u will igbonize the quo ran.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by fadedayo: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2015
INEC has declared the Imo State Governorship election between APC candidate, incumbent governor Rochas Okorocha and PDP candidate, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, inconclusive.

According to INEC results announced in Owerri yesterday, the APC candidate polled 385,671, while the PDP candidate polled 306,142.

Returning Officer in Imo state, Prof. Ibidapo Obe, said they were declaring the election inconclusive because of the number of canceled votes which was 144,715, compared with the margin of win by Okorocha which was 79,529. Prof. Obe said a new date for new election in the wards in the different LGAs where the votes were cancelled will be announced soon.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by valentinegibbs(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Kennedymac:
ode where u cum forget ur brain go lah!? U'r the biggest fool of the century God punish ur generation for insult my own MBAISE the only people that can shake imo state upside down
lol,shake imo upside down.....open ur eyes,we de orlu pple hv been steering dis state....i

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by petkoffDrake(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2015
lillya:
Wow!!! My dear say Rochas governed you well not me and my people. I'm not saying it to paint him black, what will I gain? People are suffering like never before. Go to the villages in imo, you will know. If he is taking good care of his village people only, Is that leadership?Don't judge from afar, please try and live the experience not even witness it. I have people he's owning 7months allowance(20k a month) and his not bothered. Ask yourself how are these people surviving?you can't develop a little fraction of a social structure and super others. It just don't work. Sentiments aside. We need change in fact a change to try out new people. Ihedioha or iheanaco

Gbam! seconded!
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Seun360:

That mbaise man, you know hear that adage DAT says when u see a snake and a mbaise man in you room, you try to kill the mbaise man before going for the snake.
IMO peeps, be wise.

Na the legendary Osadebe talk am sha.
if osadebe say dat does dat make him right?...so because obasanjo is a thief all yorubas are thieves...if osadebe was betrayed by an mbaise man does that make mbaise pple bad?....ethnocentric animal
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by valentinegibbs(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Arnoldo:
if osadebe say dat does dat make him right?...so because obasanjo is a thief all yorubas are thieves...if osadebe was betrayed by an mbaise man does that make mbaise pple bad?....ethnocentric animal
my dear,i ve had many encounter wit mbaise pple,they re neva trustworthy,alwaz lukin fr ways to cheat thr way out....its a general perception nd if nt,a known fact
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Arnoldo(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
oneniceguy:

Rochas governed us well. lets be truthful and sincere to ourselves. he deserves a second term. Some Imolites are just ungrateful. Emeka has nothing to offer.
he is not a democratic leader...tel me when last we had a local govt election..i like d way he started bt for d last two yrs he has been hunting himself firstly trying nd succesfuly impeaching his deputy among others...
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by petkoffDrake(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Phinagold:
Its a welcomed development instead of the kind of news i was hearing yesterday. An igbo man that gave an hausa man igbo name in igbo land.ur ancestors must be working against u.u can no longer be trusted after building mosque in igbo land.if they give u another opportunity u will igbonize the quo ran.

buhari will remote him to turn IMO to Hausa land! nonsense man!
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by mightycrown1(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt] EITHER CONCLUSIVE OR INININCONCLUSIVE APC IS WINING THAT STATE PERIOD [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by nsyforreal: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

which development in the west.please dont bring ethnicity into this.have u been to akwa ibom state?if no.please visit there and by the time you get there you will curse all governors in the west.

It is well!
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by ceejayluv(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2015
tochimas:

I fear for your rochas
Ohakim' s case should have taught him a lesson
IMO people chose him over ohakim and he thought that gave him right to misbehave.
The people of IMO state are still the king maker, yes, ROchas will go if they say so.
Even with all his gra gra.
How did he "misbehave" pls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.