Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List (22694 Views)

Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? / Winners List At The MTV Africa Music Awards 2016. / #vgmas2016: Wizkid Named African Artiste Of The Year (full Winners List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Arguably Nigeria’s Best Dancehall Artiste,Patoranking has won for himself the Hottest African Artiste of the Year at the Vodafone Ghana Music Award Festival 2015. See Full List Below:

African Artiste Of The Year – Patoranking (Nigeria)

Artiste Of The Year – Stonebwoy

Vodafone Song Of The Year – Adonai – Sarkodie Feat. Castro

Highlife Artiste Of The Year – Sarkodie

Reggae/Dancehall Artiste Of The Year – StonebwoyHip-life/Hip-hop Artiste Of The Year – Sarkodie

Best New Artiste Of The Year – MzVee

Gospel Artiste Of The Year – No Tribe

Best Collaboration Of The Year – Adonai – Sarkodie Feat.

CastroHip-life Song Of The Year – Seihor – Castro Feat. D-Black

Highlife Song Of The Year – Ne3 Woho B3to Wo – Daddy Lumba

Afro-Pop Song Of The Year – Koene – Edem Feat. Lil Shaker & Ice Queen

Gospel Song Of The Year – Selina Boateng – Alpha & Omega Feat. Uncle Attoh

Reggae Dancehall Song Of The Year – Baafira – Stonebwoy

Best Male Vocal Performance – Joe Mettle

Best Female Vocal Performance – Wiyaala – Tinambanyi

Hip-Hop Song Of The Year – Realer No – Pappy Kojo Feat. Joey B

Best Rapper Of The Year – E.LBest

Music Video Of The Year – The One (Remix) – Edem Feat. Sway | Gyo GyimahBest

Group Of The Year – VVIP

source: http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/04/vgma-patoranking-wins-african-artiste-of-the-year-full-winners-list/

3 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by stnwani(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by stnwani(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmmm...I was here!

1 Like

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by ggrin(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2015
alubarika smiley

3 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Afriface: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats!!!

Also see www.terminateitnow.com
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Koolface4u: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Nice1
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by expert101(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Patoranking I salute you! I heard of your humble story how you use to hustle on the street.

African Artiste Of The Year – Patoranking (Nigeria)

Meanwhile Guys and ladies visit www.naijapleasures.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
What did he sing? undecided

3 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Rounakid(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
#whayasay!
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by lilmax(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Okay
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by martineverest(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
So,ghanians also celebrate mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by ELTON123(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Nawa oo e be like say na ghana award be this .....no olamide no phyno the best rappers of the century...... Rubbish list

4 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by tboy4ril(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Bravo.
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2015
I have a horrible headache.

sad
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by shaboti: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Omg so cool
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by felai: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Dudd
Gmajor:
A news coming from the stables of yabaleftonline? I don't believe it
Dudd
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Acekidc4(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Good for Him!!
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats patoranking,thats a good start for you.award na award even though na ghana give you...

2 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by francizy(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2015
I wouldn't say Ghana is biased because Sakordie is the African beast of rap music.

Congrats to Patrick Nnaemeka, you made Nigeria proud.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2015
kennygee:
I have a horrible headache.

sad
eeeya sorry dear.take some aspirin.did u sleep late??
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Gmajor(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
A news coming from the stables of yabaleftonline? I don't believe it
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by mikeczay: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
what should we do now @op
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2015
if u comot sakordie i no even sabi any of the rest wey dem give award sef.ghana music na flop abeg

2 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by mikeczay: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2015
patoranking, best dancehall? op is smoking lizard faeces
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Yustash001(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2015
ELTON123:
Nawa oo e be like say na ghana award be this .....no olamide no phyno the best rappers of the century...... Rubbish list
sakordie is better than both of them...

1 Like

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2015
CheeNayNay:
eeeya sorry dear.take some aspirin.did u sleep late??

Yes. Very late.

I slept at 1am and had to be up by 5:30 to get set for work.
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2015
kennygee:

Yes. Very late.

I slept at 1am and had to be up by 5:30 to get set for work.
sorry.i slept by 2am,but i drank panadol before going to bed.on my way to work,lagos traffic na die.have a nice day dear
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by ELTON123(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2015
Yustash001:
sakordie is better than both of them...
who is sakordie undecided
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bobcharly(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2015
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Usher Getting Fat??? / Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) / Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.