Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out (3122 Views)

Gbenga Ashafa's 61st Birthday: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside Attend / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Franzeez(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2015
All those Shouting APC will soon reject them. I know for sure, Nigerians will never be satisfied. Watch and see
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by tushburg(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Vicadonis:
Amechi be like... 'Rivers people I thought you loved me ooo'
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by tushburg(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Franzeez:
All those Shouting APC will soon reject them. I know for sure, Nigerians will never be satisfied. Watch and see

I just feel sorry for Amaechi
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Sylvarresta(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Who is Wike?
Is he a puppet
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by FreeGlobe(f): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
kaybiel2u:
the international observers never said anything about those states you mentioned and based on what they saw in rivers state called for cancelation of election in rivers state
Why didn't the so called international observers say anything about those states, based on what we saw in those states?
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Why didn't the so called international observers say anything about those states, based on what we saw in those states?
what did you see in those states that you don't see more of it in rivers state
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by FreeGlobe(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
kaybiel2u:
what did you see in those states that you don't see more of it in rivers state
no time for this back and forth! Rivers election stands! Wike is governor elect

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Jorussia(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2015
I congratulate rivers people for chosen wike as their next governor. I want to state categorically, that amaechi,has not lost anything significant, he will become SGF,and i know that atleast 2 ministerial slots will be given to Rivers. He has more power, and let me use this medium advise wike to mend his relationship with amaechi,if not amaechi will make life unbearable for him as gov .finally, i want to urge amaechi and rivers APC to congratulate wike and move on,after all they are the new largest party in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by passionate88: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Missy89:
How can you unseat someone that is not contesting for an election?
You think this election is between Dakuku and Wike?. Dakuku is just a front for Amaechi... The election was between Wike and Amaechi.

Congrats to Wike...
He disgraced Amaechi out of office.

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

no time for this back and forth! Rivers election stands! Wike is governor elect
I don't dispute that but he got there through violence and blood shed hold that. People of rivers state love dakuku peterside more than wike
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Franzeez(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
tushburg:

I just feel sorry for Amaechi

Its not about noise, its about experiencing certain situations in life. Sometimes you have ideas from afar which when you are in you never attain. Take a football match in which we seem to see everything from outside but when we go in, its more than we could imagine.

I wish Buhari well and hope things will be good, but the only man who knows better for now the heat is GEJ. Its not easy as APC thinks. As for Ameachi, he is rejected from home but accepted by strangers, there will come a time when the strangers will say go home and home will say we don't know you.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by mtchris(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
kosovo:

Cry me a river.. Ameachi knew there was nothing he was going to do.

You mean PDP generated 900k votes from their backyard right?.
Even if dey generated votes, am sure dey didn't used an under-age machine, lol

2 Likes

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by FreeGlobe(f): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2015
kaybiel2u:
I don't dispute that but he got there through violence and blood shed hold that. People of rivers state love dakuku peterside more than wike
I dey laugh. dakuku is not even popular in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by kosovo(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
kaybiel2u:
if not so why would the international observers said there should be cancellation of election in rivers state

You have obviously not read the electrical act. Neither do you have a copy of the 1999 constitution as amended nor have you read it.

International observers are speaking for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by donphilopus: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

let international observer wing of the APC cancel the elections then. We wont allow jega rigging framework for APC in SE/SS

Don't forget that APC won 21 out of the 24 State Constituencies in Edo State. In my PU, APC Candidate had 166 while PDP had 68. So, speak for your immediate State!
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I'm not saying rivers state should go to apc but irregularities in the rivers state is calling for serious concern and election should not be intensed as that of rivers state from March 28 to April 11
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2015
kosovo:

You have obviously not read the electrical act. Neither do you have a copy of the 1999 constitution as amended nor have you read it.

International observers are speaking for themselves.
electoral act!!! Speaking for themselves indeed
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

lemme ask you this. Is wike really want to serve people of rivers state or just want to be governor Pdp in rivers state ?
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
tushburg:

As what undecided

The General will decide.
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by FreeGlobe(f): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
kaybiel2u:
lemme ask you this. Is wike really want to serve people of rivers state or just want to be governor Pdp in rivers state ?
same question for Amaechi and dukuku

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

same question for Amaechi and dukuku
internationally rivers state election has been condemned
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by FreeGlobe(f): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
kaybiel2u:
internationally rivers state election has been condemned
Amaechi lost in his PU. Dakuku lost in his PU. The APC sponsored international observers should go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Wizlove(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Chai see trashing, dis wike is wicked, abunchii ntorrrrrrr start parking to abuja as for running to Ghana,I trust our interpol they will surely bring you back so that buhari can start his corruption fight with your case.
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by temitemi1(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Int'l obsevers my foot!
kaybiel2u:
see I'm not after apc winning but if Pdp should win let it be a free and fair and clear tin. Why would international observers said there should be cancellation of election in rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Amaechi lost in his PU. Dakuku lost in his PU. The APC sponsored international observers should go and die.
so Apc sponsored international observers? Stop be naive please
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Int'l obsevers my foot!
eh eh
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechi is going no where. Dont u guys get it. He is very much around and this time much more powerful than he is currently. He will be operating from both Abuja and PH. Already, plans are on to clear all PDP cohorts from NDDC (a big fat cow) for Amaechis cronies.
APC has come to stay in Rivers

What do u think they wanted amechi for to get rivers and give him minster of petroleum as he is a niger delta man. Buhari's govt hia in turmoil because the boys can easisy go back to the creek now once any policy does not favor them. Even a TVC guest acknowledge this.amechi is a goner.
Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari now knows Amechi's crowd during campaign was a payed crowd

1 Like

Re: Wike Trash Dakuku, Shows Amaechi Way Out by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

What do u think they wanted amechi for to get rivers and give him minster of petroleum as he is a niger delta man. Buhari's govt hia in turmoil because the boys can easisy go back to the creek now once any policy does not favor them. Even a TVC guest acknowledge this.amechi is a goner.

[b]u sound naive. The forces contending against amaechi are far higher forces than him. he acknowledges that from day one and decided to focus on what he might make impact and he acheived his aim. There was no way APC could have secured Rivers under this dispensation and it wasnt hidden to the owners of APC Amaechi inclusive.
By perpetrating so much violence, Wike has invariably played into their hands and they now have a pretext in coming in through the back door if possible. Legally speaking, all hope isnt lost. The legal proceedings will extend till the emergence of the new govt when Jonah-daft, SHEPO would have lost gone and security forces now having new masters.
In all of these, Amaechi came out a winner because in the next dispensation which is less than 2months time, he will be far more powerful than the forces contending against him currently. What can the state give u that the federal might wont give double of such? APC in Rivers is surely here to stay and i see them getting stronger and stronger by the day under Amaechis tutelage with federal backing.
About those boys u talked about...............abegii, wouldnt want to discuss inconsequential fools.[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:boko Haram Releases First Photos After Joining ISIS As Military Retreat / See How Fayose Surprised Cobbler Who Repaired His Spoilt Shoe(pics,video) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.