Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled (939 Views)

"Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Many atimes, we have always bragged about saying we love our spouses, can do anything for them, this and that, I really got very touched when I heard and also watched a true life story of a man who got married to his wife who had quadriplegia(paralysis of all your limbs, hand and leg) 2months before the marriage, yet he still went ahead with the wedding, even the wife tried to discourage the husband not to marry her, he shouldn't pity her, but he said no, he had made up his mind, would you still go ahead with your marriage plans if this happened to you husband or wife to be?
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Waiting for the lies. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by ginawest(f): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
i wont
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by justmag(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2015
There is no denying that there will be low moments but if the love is strong, why not!! of course I will. till death do us..... grin
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by agarawu23(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2015
ginawest:
i wont
undecided
ladies and dishonesty
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by falconey(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
only if her dad is dangote.
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by Confirmer(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Thats quite dicey. I pray that the Almighty do not afflict any of us with such. I would just bear my trial religiously. I wouldnt rule out the possibility of marrying a second wife though to assist her (my belief allows it).
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by ginawest(f): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided
ladies and dishonesty
anhan!...m not lying nah..lol..OK,let's b honest.it depends on d kind of disability sha...if he z blind,paralyzed, an slowpoke, crippled, deaf and dumb,God knows I wl leave im..
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by agarawu23(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
ginawest:
if he z blind,paralyzed, an slowpoke, crippled, deaf and dumb God knows I wl leave im..
who says Nigeria ladies can be satisfied sad

what if he as ferari
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by Brymo: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2015
i don't want to swear, it takes more than love.
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by PunkyOh(f): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Ooh I don't know because that'll be more than I bargained for. Too much responsibility & stress.

I know of a lady that is still in her marriage after her husband was stabbed in both eyes, blinding him. But the thing is, he is an ungrateful, bitter SOB that takes out his disability frustrations on her. I would have left him a long time ago if I was her.

I know this lady through a friend of mine & I was shocked to hear that the blind dude is being physically abusive to his wife. I asked how because it's not like he can see her shocked Apparently he gets pissed, waits until she gets to bed, maybe he searches for her with his hand & when he catches her, he straddles her & beats the living crap outta her. I couldn't believe it. My God, I would beat him right back then leave his ungrateful blind ass alone. The nerve!
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by Dyt(f): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
We are different people
We show love in different ways

I as a person naturally takes pity on disabled persons
Now having to be my partner?
Na pity plus love and care ooo
Plus ofcus we will be highly comfortable cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by DonTim1: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
better not experienced
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by Icekeeng(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
I really dont know though, there's a huge possibility i leave her!
Re: Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
You never know the answer to a question except when faced with it

Prior to marriage,I doubt if I will go on with the marriage so answer is likely yes,I will probably shelve the marriage plans
After marriage it will depend on the person I am married to
If he is good to me,and yes he is ,I will stay
If he were a mean snake,I won't stay
Assuming I was married to a man who ran around and womanized and beat me,didn't meet my emotional needs and treated me very poorly and I just managed you,you are on your own o
I see no reason in slaving and taking care of a man that I didn't enjoy when he was whole

That is my mind speaking

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Wives Grow Tired Of Their Husbands Over Time? / I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? / Shocking Video Of A Step Mother Brutally Torturing Her Step Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.