Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others (21176 Views)

Igbos React To Agbaje's 'push APC To The Lagoon With Your Vote' Comment On Fb / Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
No need. We don't associate with wolves.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
When two persons come out to contest such an elevated office, it means they both have good ideologies that can be used to officiate the state should they win. I would suggest that when I candidate wins, he should draw the losers closer to work with and for the government of that state with or without defecting their parties. In that way, states will better and quickly develop because of the marriage of divergent ideas. Good move A****E

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Lionsclaw: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:
Good one for Nigeria Politics
Yea my guy. But trust me some people don't like that move by the gov. elect. They would rather he sends a mocking tweet about his opponent; that's what gives them joy. Talk of boundless hatred na dem get am
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by donem: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Would Tinubu the owner of Lagos state Agree?
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by otipoju(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Ambode is a fool and tinubu puppeteer, Wike is d boss, haters go to hell, Lagos is no mans land

Your "Agbo" remain one.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulations Ambode. You must understand that Jimi garnered almost 3/4 of your votes, so you are inheriting a divided Lagos. Divided by Fashola's illegal deportation, and divided by the Useless Oba's Statement.

Now, you have an opportunity to be your man, and not another Tinubu's boy. You have opportunity to a Master and NOT a slave. You are going to be the Governor, Governor of Fashola, Governor of Tinubu and Governor of Billyonaire. So, you MUST ensure that everyone is accommodated in this state. No one owns this state except all of us, this truth MUST be enshrined in our consciousness if you want more investments in Lagos. After all, if we are all to pull our investments out of Lagos on the contexts and pretexts of tribalism, Lagos will eventually and totally become another Ile-Ife, kept alive in fairy-tales. Lagos needs all to move forward.

Billyonaire is watching you Ambode, one "kpim" in the wrong direction, and the 'umbrella' will not save you from my rains of chastisements, after all, you chose to be my servant governor, so I am your Master.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by ElFenomeno1: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Ambode is a fool and tinubu puppeteer, Wike is d boss, teaching Ameachi reason right from Adam, Ameachi is finished in Rivers state, with or without ministerial appointment he's nobody than son of useless palm wine tapper dat migrate from Amajiri, haters go to hell, Lagos is no mans land

Who is this deranged fool?
Lunatic, who set you loose? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You think you like him? undecided
Nne make up your mind grin

Noooo
Nne, for now, I'm taking them with a pinch of salt.

These politicians di fond of iwu nmadu na'ala.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by eleko1: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Appoint him commissioner of health cool. Je kajo(JK)is far better than KORO. Thank God PDP/Pa Tewonde didn't field the useless thug/fraudster,we for nor sleep
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Ambode is a fool and tinubu puppeteer, Wike is d boss, teaching Ameachi reason right from Adam, Ameachi is finished in Rivers state, with or without ministerial appointment he's nobody than son of useless palm wine tapper dat migrate from Amajiri, haters go to hell, Lagos is no mans land
boring

olofo

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:

[size=28pt]Where will Wike run to when ICC comes for him?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
ode you're probably disappointed that he did not mock Agbaje as that would have given you enough reason to run your smelly mouth...but too bad...

just accept PDP's extinction in good faith. even the PDP politicians are already doing that.. so why are u crying more than the bereaved!!!!!! undecided undecided grin grin grin grin

pathethic!!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by toshma: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
“Lagos under my watch will not discriminate. It has not in the past, and will not in the present; not even in the future, there will be no political victimisation''.

.......That is a political statement, Ambode the Governor-Elect, I pray for him not to fall into the hands of the Controller General, Officer in Charge of Lagos State. Everyone knows that Lagos State is Govern and Directed by one person that call himself the god of Lagos. He has capture and subjected the people of Lagos State into his hands, everything in Lagos State directly and indirectly is control by him, God help the people of Lagos State, AMEN......
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
hypertension go jux kill you ode lasan lasan grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by opethom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
mumu, if you get better person like ambo in your family will you call him a fool?? How did you come out of lagoon self??

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Bhella5(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
The Lagoon is your final resting place.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Ephemmm: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
aisha007:
[b] [size=14pt] The Lagos State Governor-elect, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has called on the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, and others who contested against him to join hands with his administration to build the state.

Ambode spoke on Sunday while delivering his acceptance speech at the APC secretariat in Lagos shortly after he was declared winner of the governorship election.

Ambode was announced winner of the Saturday election after securing 811,994 votes against his PDP’s closest rival, Agbaje who scored 659,788 votes.

“To my main opponent, Mr. Jimi Agbaje of the PDP, I thank you for a keen contest and invite you, alongside other governorship candidates, to join hands with me in moving Lagos forward,” he said.

Ambode also promised Lagos residents that his administration would build on the legacy and achievements of his predecessors, Gov. Babatunde Fashola and Chief Bola Tinubu.

“I am humbled that you have placed your trust and faith in me.

“The love of this state and our common belief in what we can accomplish, our belief in what this state already is, and in what it is destined to become binds us together in a social and moral contract of high purpose.

“I shall honour that contract with every fiber of my being.

“This day I pledge to you that I shall devote myself to bringing even greater prosperity, growth and development to every inch of this state.

“I also pledge that I shall build on legacy and progress of my predecessors,” Ambode said.

The governor-elect promised to bring the best of ‎Lagos into his government saying that the people would be proud and glad for choosing him as their governor.

“The people of Lagos have demonstrated that Lagos is not about ethnicity or religion but about a common desire to enthrone good ‎governance.

“Lagos under my watch will not discriminate. It has not in the past, and will not in the present; not even in the future, there will be no political victimisation.

“By affirming your faith in the APC and in me, you have, for the first time in 16 years, married progressive governance at the national level with progressive government at the state level,” he said.

Ambode noted that finally, Lagos state government and the Federal government would be of one vision, one mind and one accord.

“The ramifications of this harmonious unity are completely positive.

“This is a chance that we have worked toward for many years.

“The joint infrastructural and employment projects and collaboration between the state and the federal will quicken the improvement of our roads, schools, power generation and the entire array of social services.

“This new era of cooperation between the state and federal government promises to be a golden period for Lagos and for all Lagosians to share equally therein,” he said.

Ambode said Lagos would enjoy optimal development and growth through APC governance working in tandem at the state and federal levels.

“This cooperation and enhanced policy harmony will surely pay handsome dividends,” he said.

Ambode congratulated INEC for a job well done and keeping alive Nigeria’s hope for a brighter democracy. [/size]
[/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/ambode-extends-hand-of-partnership-to-agbaje-others/

“The people of Lagos have demonstrated that Lagos is not about ethnicity or religion but about a common desire to enthrone good ‎governance.

“Lagos under my watch will not discriminate. It has not in the past, and will not in the present; not even in the future, there will be no political victimisation.

What a nationalistic comments! God bless Ambode: God bless Lagos state: God bless Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by ogene007: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Oga take am easy.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by ogene007: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Where will Wike run to when ICC comes for him?[/size]
Unfortunately, ICC is not an arm of APC.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Learn to emulate gejs character

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Learn to emulate gejs or Jegas character
obibankz:
Learn to emulate gej or Jegas character
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Babatundetinubu: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
dunkem21:
They will keep adding caveats to NL rules till the freedom of speech we usually enjoy, goes with GEJ.

Many congratsz to Ambode.

Ten orijins for my head. The rate of banning is too high.... grin....and u can no longer talk honestly because of banning.... shocked...telling Igbos d truth about themselves is now a crime.... cool

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by AIREGIN360(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
This sounds cool, Hope It's No gimmicks.

I would like JK to share the idea of An Ocean Economy which was in his manifesto with the newly elected governor.

Congrats to Ambode
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Babatundetinubu: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Congratulations Ambode. You must understand that Jimi garnered almost 3/4 of your votes, so you are inheriting a divided Lagos. Divided by Fashola's illegal deportation, and divided by the Useless Oba's Statement.

Now, you have an opportunity to be your man, and not another Tinubu's boy. You have opportunity to a Master and NOT a slave. You are going to be the Governor, Governor of Fashola, Governor of Tinubu and Governor of Billyonaire. So, you MUST ensure that everyone is accommodated in this state. No one owns this state except all of us, this truth MUST be enshrined in our consciousness if you want more investments in Lagos. After all, if we are all to pull our investments out of Lagos on the contexts and pretexts of tribalism, Lagos will eventually and totally become another Ile-Ife, kept alive in fairy-tales. Lagos needs all to move forward.

Billyonaire is watching you Ambode, one "kpim" in the wrong direction, and the 'umbrella' will not save you from my rains of chastisements, after all, you chose to be my servant governor, so I am your Master.

People like you will be the first targets on the policies that I will get Ambode to implement..... grin....if lagos is not good enough for you...then please leave....... grin.....luckily these elections have exposed the fifth column in our midst......Yoruba people r no longer sleeping thankfully .....and .....gradually we will sort you out....muumuu. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by chukzbozz86: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Atleast FG and Lagos state are on the same page nw.

Ambode start working no stories like ur predecesor
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by yahrant140(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
ahhhh funny man!!! Who told you lagos his no mans land? Cos jimi agbaje will be your best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

People like you will be the first targets on the policies that I will get Ambode to implement..... grin....if lagos is not good enough for you...then please leave....... grin.....luckily these elections have exposed the fifth column in our midst......Yoruba people r no longer sleeping thankfully .....and .....gradually we will sort you out....muumuu. grin
You just broke the updated Rule#2. And deserve a ban. You have threatened my tribe, now I am so scared. Very scared of you.... Nonsense.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by tintingz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ambode ti de...

That's my governor
smiley
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by livinbygrace: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
What happened to the various prophecies about bloodshed,All dos pastors an witches and wizards predicting that Jonathan would win,El Rufai would not win because he abuse Jesus,About many court cases and now most lawyers are complaining of conceding victory as bad market.
To be sincere most of these men of god re businessmen and not to be taken serious.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by bunmioguns(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline / Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.