Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) (44623 Views)

What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Acekidc4(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Farano, you are the Greatest!!

So so Sorry for behaving like that to you earlier!! Am So Sorry Farano!!

Alberto2k, where you Dey Na??
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Lero15(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Rexphobia(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2015

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Creamychic(f): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
It might look weird, but it's creative.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by ceejayluv(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Creative...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
kingarizona1:

This is not madness.... Its creativity

I no call am madman oh! Bros, difference dey between Mad man and crase man

Mad man don enter road while crase man still dey division 2 cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Kentrasso(f): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Crazy hairstyle. Its a no no for me
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by coalcoal1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
nice
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by tpiadotcom: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
nkemie:
Should I be asking why this made front page?

its about women.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by rabbi1234(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
If ur mind tells u dat its ok, den good for u. But as for me God forbid
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by pamcode(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Man this is one of a kind, i qwant to believe this wasnt taken in naija. As someone said many are mad few are roaming
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by kenex4ever(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
Seriously, some politicians need to learn real P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S from this man. He has shown over time that he knows his onions as a POLITICIAN. Hate him or love him. He used to be in the opposition. Now he's the national leader of the greatest party in Africa.

Strategy - he has it
Resilience - give it to him
Courage - he's got it

He's the master of the game.
The Jagaban of Africa who dared the 'Ebora of Owu' and brought him to his knees.
The Lion of Bourdillon - Ekun Oko Remi. Baba Folasade.
The BAT himself... Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I hail....
the mouth Odour1 of apc?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by intergral(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
I believe say na pineapple juice and weed seed dey him brain...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by 4christ4life: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Qmab: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
See as the mumu sef dey suck the satchet water.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Sijo01(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Weird, weirder, weirdest!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by stonemind(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:
Share your thought on this Man's haircut!!
Would you Rock this Hairstyle or it's definitely a NO for You??

Creativeness at its pick
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Acekidc4(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
godofwar666:
@OP u later make front page i'm so happy 4 you. Congratulations

No be Small War btw me and Farano oh!!
But Farano Na very good and Understanding girl oh!! KUDOS to Her!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Bifwoli: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
His head is full of pineapple juice,no brains.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by gbegudujo: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls transfer your advert to the politics section..think of something else apart from politics
efilefun:
Seriously, some politicians need to learn real P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S from this man. He has shown over time that he knows his onions as a POLITICIAN. Hate him or love him. He used to be in the opposition. Now he's the national leader of the greatest party in Africa.

Strategy - he has it
Resilience - give it to him
Courage - he's got it

He's the master of the game.
The Jagaban of Africa who dared and refuse to bow to the 'Ebora of Owu'
The Lion of Bourdillon - Ekun Oko Remi. Baba Folasade.
The BAT himself... Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I hail....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by zimoni(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
According to Ijeshas,

it's nothing but Alaabaa.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by alberto2k(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:
Farano, you are the Greatest!!

So so Sorry for behaving like that to you earlier!! Am So Sorry Far ano!!

Albe rto2k, where you Dey Na??
Baba I no see my comment again cry cry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Acekidc4(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba I no see my comment again cry cry

Na she get the other Topic!! She don delete am!!

Na my own be this wey ah dey accuse her of!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Judelord57: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Quiet good
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by alberto2k(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

Na she get the other Topic!! She don delete am!!

Na my own be this wey ah dey accuse her of!!
and u no book space for me? undecided

Ah swear U deserve Ethopian slap angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
No wonder he iis not rich, iif God cum bless him hussle na yeye hairstyle him go dey carry money dey do.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by lovely17(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
you ve gat to be kidding me
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by starlingbawa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
I kiss craze abi you want make waffi people laugh me die? grin grin grin

Even sef, the security people for Shell gate ogunu no go even grant me access into the premises to do my work

On a serious note, that's absurd and a NO NO for me!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
He is a simple fool.....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
starlingbawa:
I kiss craze abi you want make waffi people laugh me die? grin grin grin

Even sef, the security people for Shell gate ogunu no go even grant me access into the premises to do my work

On a serious note, that's absurd and a NO NO for me!
una dey clone my moniker so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Style / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac / Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.