Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) (44620 Views)

What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Bola4mi(f): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Peeps the good thing abt this style is that the stylist is talented and the carrier of the style is crazy, but the bad thing abt the style is that i cant rock it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
he looks Gay
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by cooluc(f): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:
Share your thought on this Man's haircut!!
Would you Rock this Hairstyle or it's definitely a NO for You??

Lol....wonders shall never end!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by OjayDavido(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Legend of d Last Pineapple Bender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
iyatrustee:
This one na confirm crase man cheesy and to think he even gat swagger with him pure water for hand!

Choi
You get PhD for bad mouth.grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by SuperHigh(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lilimax:
Hideously Weird!!!

Real or photoshoped
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Acekidc4(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
SuperHigh:

Real or photoshoped

Photoshopped for where!! This is Real Man!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by creepsyme(f): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
interesting.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by temifisayo(f): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Superb
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by LiamMarshall(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lmaoo cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by domido(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Really,many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
Seriously, some politicians need to learn real P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S from this man. He has shown over time that he knows his onions as a POLITICIAN. Hate him or love him. He used to be in the opposition. Now he's the national leader of the greatest party in Africa.

Strategy - he has it
Resilience - give it to him
Courage - he's got it

He's the master of the game.
The Jagaban of Africa who dared and refuse to bow to the 'Ebora of Owu'
The Lion of Bourdillon - Ekun Oko Remi. Baba Folasade.
The BAT himself... Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I hail....

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by amsoslim(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can bet the testicles of my inborn male kids,if this dude were to be a celeb many of u wuldnt say he is mad or say his hair style is a show of madness but you see many folks walking on d street with d same hair style claiming swagz...

Y una no call phyno mad man
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by zaion: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol,never I can't o grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by smashad(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Dis one go gud for juju
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) by goodygallant(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
freethinker01:
One of my favourite fruits, I might just mistake his head for one if I see him.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Style / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac / Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.