Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State (14662 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner / Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku Has Won The Governor In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dkby(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Live from Collation center APC 262,383 AND PDP 317,198 Final results as announced by Rec Taraba State, Prof Kyari

Picture below showing the Governor Elect with his cabals

7 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by meforyou1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Conflicting results everywhere. Has the result been announced?
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dkby(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
As announced by INEC

2 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Anasko(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
it is inconclusive source:AIT

2 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Patdedon(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thought it was the woman
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dkby(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Anasko:

I'm live at the collation center in Jalingo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Firmjudge(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Were them fes female Governor goones day?.

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Were tthem fes female Governor cry baby day?.

Come an see.

5 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Firmjudge(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Anasko:

Broda wake up. morning heyas come

APC won the online version. Hehehehehehe
PDP won the real version.

BTW wer them fess female governor goones day.?
Come and see reality.

Tarabans knows what is good for them.

Mama Taraba is good oo but imagin her husband worked against her.
Something day way we no nooo.

But indeed DDI is better.

Baba T.Y Danjuma thanks plenty they could not Bribe there way as you would have match them 10x dollar for dollar in any currency.

4 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by nzeobi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats prof, I just hope you turn the state around

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dkby(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Firmjudge:

broda wake up

Yes oooo. Celebration mode activated. There is heavy security presence in Jalingo as supporters take to the street to jubilate

6 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Anoruo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by ozo13(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one .if u know what I mean...so that PDP will be a strong opposition. Atleast dey got 2states officially in dr pocket in d north +kogi state

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by kestolove95(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thrash!!!
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aaah!!! The women have been robbed!!! On behalf of nairaland feminists, I hereby declare war on PDP Taraba. Nairaland feminists! Start heading to Taraba right now with your forks and spoons. AK-47s are no match for them, you will overcome. Bye! Dumbos.
*whispers to Seun: we finally got rid of those crazy feminists*
Huhuhuhahahaa
*smirks*

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by tobtap: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
CONGRATS....THE CHRISTIANS KEEP WINNING THE STATE...GOOD....#BIAS grin

8 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by jaykaylegend(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
I just heard the results are inconclusive then this again??

Which one we go believe

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sad the lady did not make it.

Nigeria needs to be more receptive to women in charge....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by ishiamu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Taraba is pdp

7 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Evathyst(f): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jesus! I've been up all night praying that ds woman wins. cry

How the heck am I supposed to stomach this 'bad' news now? cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
You win some, you lose some. Congrats to Darius, governor elect of Taraba State.

AMORC is evil? Amorc is involved in blood rituals for money? What else have you heard? Get the real gist here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by timunstopable: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought they said it is inconclusive

time will tell
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by WASMOG(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Totally un acceptable TAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Let us all laugh at APCshit.
hahahahahahaha.
#InYourFaceMamaTaraba.
#FirstFemaleGovernorMyAss!!

www.nairaland.com/2254060/no-woman-governor-nigeria-yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by TI1919(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Emmysteve(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eyahh
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=16pt]Sai PheDPhe[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by COOLDK(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
I have always had a feeling that the table might be turned around contrary to the winning rumor of that APC woman.
In such a semi-Hausa state, woman wont be allowed to preside over them.

May be the first female elected governor can emerge in the East or West sa (subsequent election)

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by bunmioguns(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / Gofundme Suspends Omoyele Sowore’s Campaign To Raise $2million For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.