Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (30891 Views)

Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng / INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results / 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Layonle(f): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
dipopoo:
:-Xw APC pple no dey concede defect na. If dey win election dey go say d election na free n fair but if dey lose dey go say PDP rig am ni
grin
dipopoo:
:-Xw APC pple no dey concede defect na. If dey win election dey go say d election na free n fair but if dey lose dey go say PDP rig am ni
mehn!dt party nidz healing fast fast
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Layonle(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
9jagoodman:

Greed and Immature
Quote me Nigeria is about to become history
so he/she z now greedy n immature 4 starting d obvious bah?u need 2 seriously wake up 4rm ur dreamland(slumber)
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by humberjade: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Layonle:
dn't mind dem,dem b trouble shooter_alwz lukin 4 1 way or d oda 2 cr8 wahala wen dem no winso afta Fayemi congratulated Fayose,hin party no mk noise bah?

It seems you don't get wat I'm trying to say here. Wat I am saying is that, you don't just concede and congratulate the announced winner when u feel the process dat gave him victory is flawed simply because u want to be tagged 'the man is good'.
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Layonle(f): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
ebenco2000:
when they loss? PDP member bunch of illiterates that want power at all cost.
u swallow bitter lemon ni?
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Layonle(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
gebest:
in dis democracy we ve only tried pdp in d centre nd dey really abuse their power by usin d police and army to harras d opposition e.g ekiti state, rivers state, etc.
wow so u tink now dt apc z in charge dey wldn't do same?wake up,all of dem r d same
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Layonle(f): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
hush15:

it is you that need to be wise. Is APC that perfect that they should win everything? People may not like PDP but it doesnt mean PDP cant give presentable candidates that people cOuld go for.

lets be frank here, let us call a spade, a spade. APC are likened to be a possEsive party that like to see everything go their way else its hell. is it that they didnt rig or these Re corrput free people?

they should learn to accept defeat even if it is for the sake of peace, not the baboon and dog soak in blood kind of politics. in politics, the winner doesnt take it all and people, politicians should not be weary of it.

NigErians shouldnt support wHat is BaD cos they hAvE a soft spot for oNe party above others.
thumbs up_wise talk
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Layonle(f): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
olaniyanc:

Keep quiet stupid fellow. PDP sympathiser. Without pdp is the party of Impunities.
take it easy_y r u dz rude?y do apc supporters lyk u usually attack ppl 4 speaking dir mind?I pity u
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by ugoezeik(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emenahagos02:
[21] My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
[22] For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
looool bro so book of prov also say about dis change of a tin abi? Dat means naija is in for bigger gobe
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by gebest: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Layonle:
wow so u tink now dt apc z in charge dey wldn't do same?wake up,all of dem r d same
bros u wait 1st and see b4 passing judgment, if yara'dua where to be alive u think all those impunity would have happen? No.
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
muyeskin:
Most of the comments here are being presented by political infants. As far as Nigeria's politics is concerned, you need to learn. Take a cue from below.
1. The same state that voted APC massively during the presidential election suddenly loses to the opposition party all of a sudden (within days)
2. Even with facts in some of this states, it was obvious that election was fully rigged. (Taraba, Rivers and others)
3. So sure most of you commenting did not even bother voting. You prefer coming to Nairaland criticizing and saying all sort of rubbish about a party you know nothing about. Meanwhile, your parents and grandparents are the ones deciding your vote.
I'll conclude by saying its not too late to be an EDUCATED man. What you learn from your higher institutions are not enough. Peace out.

look at this olodo talking about maturity. what do you know about anything? pdp won in abia during the presidential election but are set to lose to apga in this governorship election... do you know why?
I will leave that as an assignment for you "Mr wise guy".
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by henrysam(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wonder why these international monitoring group not recognising the violence in apc
But I see collaboration between them and apc to put an end to gej regime
Surprise awaits them all
God is not in support of wicked and traitor
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Ahmeduana(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eluala:
It is official ---APC is an award winning [size=20pt]MOST VIOLENT/THUGGISH PARTY IN AFRICA[/size]...

Sai CHANGII!

That's the change you people want..Change orchestrated by liars and false messiahs, supported by the ignorant and clueless fellows, who have no idea they have just gone through the scam of the century.

Check most of their supporters and you will see the 'masses', thugs and such people expecting free meal and 5000 Naira per month for running around and shouting change when serious people are at work. I'm watching how the vagabonds will be able to implement their grand fraud campaign promise. Ewu kambia them...Change indeed.
I EVEN LEARN THAT APC IS GOING TO PAY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT BUHARI RECHARGE CARD.
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by goodgood2(m): 3:24am On Apr 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
APC wins, PDP conceads defeat & congratulate..

PDP wins, APC election was rigged & should be cancelled..

what manner of party is APC

The purest breed of evil.
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10am On Apr 14, 2015
goodgood2:
The purest breed of evil.
even devil is a learner if compared wit APC. That party is very sick..
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by teaseryoh: 5:16am On Apr 14, 2015
APC won't last if they want everytin by force.change dnt com ova night.they shud learn hw 2 accept defeat
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by maimota(f): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2015
There was So much irregularities especially in Ogori Magongo. We had so many cases of double voting. Only a fool will vote for the government that owes him salary for several months, government that could afford connection fees for installing our new transformers for 10months now.
BeeBeeOoh:
APC wins, PDP conceads defeat & congratulate..

PDP wins, APC election was rigged & should be cancelled..

what manner of party is APC

Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2015
APC? Hahahahaahaha

Naija don enta one chance angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by jackpot(f): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Must APC kick all the time?

Whoever introduced this kicking terminology in Nigerian journalism is a genius cheesy
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by obynoses(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
APC, APC, APC....How many times did i call you? Na so d change go tak come? If you win, good but if anoda party win, bad. nawaaa.oooo
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by demio007: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
APC to me is a party of bad loosers, GOOOSHH!!! always shouting foul when PDP win. getting sick of their cry
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by Oziohindase(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
If U re not in Kogi state, just keep ur finger up, APC dnt win any election wit fraud n dats de major reason Y PDPs conceeded defeat even b4 de official result 4rm INEC, in Kogi state where APC won waz free n fear, so, dey hv every ryt to oppose n calls 4 Court judgement, I am a kogite n I can tell U de fact
Re: INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks by SenatorJames(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
"Election did not hold in Dekina 2 where Gov Idris Wada voted"

You mean the governor just went to the polling unit to play with A4 paper and thought he was voting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.