Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta (37560 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by MARKone(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
when are we going to start getting things right in this country, very unfortunate. INEC should have that Idi.ot arrested and tried, these are the people setting this country back.

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by iukpe: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
All this is possible when you gather people in a few weeks and give them such sensitive assignment without the right training and motivation that will ensure commitment to the objective.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol.....how much is this plot of land?!
Nwanne mmadu,asi no amu bode win election? undecided

tonychristopher:
APC and criminality, It is now that I believe that Jonathan is clueless, how can he accept defeat ........ with this madness

APC bunch of monkeyys

quote me at ur own peril ............
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by eddydey(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
lol! when ever I hear them shout 'CHANGE' I laughed... it is very easy to change a party,but to change Nigerians will be another kettle of fish!
even those who are clamoring for change will posed serious resistant to change when the time comes.
No be Naija we deh?

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by SenatorJames(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please tell me the room and bunker number of this lady in Kirikiri maximum prison, I want to ask her when her orientation programme would be, Shekarau must attend with her
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by onatisi(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't allow barcanista and Truckpusher read this.GEJ didn't do anything stupid, Nigerians only got tired, angrier and wiser. What you saw is just a bloodless revolution, our own version of Arab spring since we have known the horrors of war and just couldn't afford any bloody revolution. This could have happened to even OBJ.
bros ,I swear gej just dey annoy me . Sitting down like a haggard fisherman while he allowed the opposition to rig and vote him out. I mean he had 4 solid years to prepare and he had all resources at his disposal.let me tell u ,people rejected gej because of his stupidity nothing else . Ppl just got tired of a weak man leading them and parading himself as their president . Nigerians wanted and wants someone who is firm and resolute enough to be called their leader. Honestly even fayose and amaechi would have made a better president than gej.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Akiika: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
sexaddict08:
third world things.

I am an Inec adhoc staff, and I can also do same if given just 30k, which is far better dan d 13k paid us.

...and you suddenly expect the country to change for the better, right?
You're shameless!

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Dinhodinho(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
INEC SITTING IN UMUAHIA HAS DECLARED NO WINNER IN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION IN ABIA STATE
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Teeboy22(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
AlexReports:
In Aniocha North, Onicha Olona, Ward4, accreditation started at about 9.30am to 2.50pm. The processe witnessed very low voter turn out. The report below is the number of accredited voters for all the polling units after they stopped accreditation;

MUST WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS1Se9h5x58

Iyi-Ogbe Primary Sch, Oni cha Olona, Aniocha North, Ward 4;
PU1, 1,026 Registered voters, Accredited Voters; 124.
PU2. Registered Voters; 1,141. Accredited voters; 115
PU3. *****
PU4. Registered Voters; 1535, Accredited Voters; 92

Ugba Pri School, Onicha Olona, ward 4, Aniocha North;
PU5; Reg. Voters; 1,029, Accredited Voters; 230.
PU6; 1,062 Registered Voters, Accredited Voters; 156.
PU 7; 949 Registered Voters, Accredited Voters; 142.
PU 8; 656 Registered Voters, Accredited Voters; 75.

Voting then commenced at exactly 3pm, & ended at about 4.30pm in all the eight polling Units. At this time, the voters dispersed almost in a uniformed pattern, after which one Hon. Engr. Victor Ochei, a seating member of the Delta State House of Assembly, who contested for the Delta North Senatorial seat on the platform of Accord Party on March 28th 2015, drove in with armed policemen, had a meeting with all the INEC adhoc staff in each of the polling units, & all Party agents available, & gave them money, & instructed them to thumb print the remaining empty ballot papers in favor of Accord Party's State Assembly candidate. Under the supervision of this, Hon. Victor Ochei, the Adhoc staff with the party agents started the act of illegally thumb printing the ballot papers & stuffing the ballot boxes. At this point, I was able to record some of these acts that I can capture, & left as soon as I felt I was at risk by further staying there. Find attached pictures, and videos of this events.

As at 2.30pm today 13th of April 2015, the Returning Officer for this LGA, Mrs. Chiejile Faith whose phone number is 07060567492, who is alleged to have collected money from Hon. Engr. Victor Ochei to accept, & announce the results of the wards where this fraud took place has disappeared & cannot be found or reached by people of this Local Government. Reports has it that the INEC Situation room at Abuja has seen this video & has since asked for the cancellation the elections in that LGA.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/exposed-inec-official-caught-on-tape.html

she must be jailed.....foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Teeboy22(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. This was how GEJ got 1.2 million votes in Delta state.

like seriouzly....was wondering dat also..
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by sexaddict08(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akiika:

...and you suddenly expect the country to change for the better, right?
You're shameless!

OYO
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Dinhodinho(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
INEC HAS DECLARED NO WINNER IN ABIA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.
TILL FURTHER NOTICE.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
fejicruz:

Pls, who appointed you as Spokesman for South South & South East
quote me again my anger will kindle on u
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by karaye: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
read before u comment to prevent urself from becoming dodo. they said accord party.nigerians u cannaot readbut quick for trash
tit:

na apc people!
theives.
they will remain opposition for life.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
RebelChip:
Nigeria is a failed nation
And Afghanistan is what?
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by XBLadez: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
bros I swear gej is annoying irritating. I must give credit to tinubu,amaechi and co ,they saw a dumb stupid president and knew that this was their best chance and they used it . I give full credit to them. It would have been good if dame was even the president. I am a pdp supporter but I must confess gej exit is good riddance to dumb rubbish. Now pdp will never allow a person like gej lead the party again. We no even wan see am for any pdp meeting.he should just sit down in his sitting room.
Lol! I can feel ur anger, bro. GEJ is too soft to rule a nation. He's not the man Dame is, always taking things easy and smiling even when abused. Dame must be so pissed now; I noticed she didn't go with him to get accredited on Saturday.
It's all good, though. PDP have learnt their lessons. Our next candidate must be someone with the willpower of Obj. If Fayose appears in 4 years time for presidency, I'd campaign for him with my last blood grin I admire his confidence a lot

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by deletrue: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who will believe the arranged show by apc?
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by holyokoto(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

na apc people!
theives.

Still Dreaming
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by fejicruz(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
quote me again my anger will kindle on u
Your Hero 'GEJ' would not say something like this......Any way, you carry on in your portfolio
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by olaotanleye(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
phelps007:
Abi e ri aye lo de ni?
Person wey see dis lady now go say she no go fit collect bribe. You see as she dey press am dey go. Very efficient in malpractice..mscheew.
O ja fafa ninu aise deede

I Can't Help But Laugh At Your Yoruba Interpretation. Quite On Point And Interesting
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej we love

PDP we stand

enemies =APC go and die

south south/south east for PDP enemies like it or not

we refused to be part of Buhari government

edo 2016=PDP
where ever I am in 2016, I will come to vote for PDP in Edo state, esp if mike onolemhenmhen is their flag bearer. long live PDP in SS. But the PDP in Benue state deserve to go into extinction.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Liverpoolfc:
where ever I am in 2016, I will come to vote for PDP in Edo state, esp if mike onolemhenmhen is their flag bearer. long live PDP in SS. But the PDP in Benue state deserve to go into extinction.
yes oh Mike for edo
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
So I have been wasting my time on pool all this while haha a!
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by obailala(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Delta State:
PDP = 1.2million votes... and they are crying foul about pictures of underaged voters seen in the north (who may probably have also been recruited by PDP agents)
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by saaedlee: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

na apc people!
theives.

Two things are wrong with you, and I believe u don't know it yet, so let me outline them one after another for you:
1. Your eyesight is bad; most probable cause is too much "garri" dat u sip and masturb@ti0n which has been proved to cause colour blindness.
2. Your brain has lost its capacity to think, it has no grey matter anymore, what it has is black matter. Guess what, it might soon turn to ash @ the rate you are going.

Points to keep in mind while watching the video again; try and deduce the colour of the party logo beside the box in which d INEC AD-Hoc staff is thumb-printing against and you'll notice that it is yellow! Ooops I forgot u are colour blinded already, which clearly indicates that your #PlightIsSad.

So I have only one prayer for you:
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by gerald09(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
and people like her will be the first to condemn Nigeria see what her generation has put us tru n still doing. No remorse not caring. everyone should text a massage to her. disgrace
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by nkemjacob2(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2015
I wonder what the card reader is meant for.. Is jega not deceiving itself with the card reader. U can't begin to thumb print in the ballot box, when ur accredited voter does not tally with ur manure voter. And for crying loud where re the party agent and observers
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 14, 2015
AlexReports:
In Aniocha North, Onicha Olona, Ward4, accreditation started at about 9.30am to 2.50pm. The processe witnessed very low voter turn out. The report below is the number of accredited voters for all the polling units after they stopped accreditation;

MUST WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS1Se9h5x58

Iyi-Ogbe Primary Sch, Oni cha Olona, Aniocha North, Ward 4;
PU1, 1,026 Registered voters, Accredited Voters; 124.
PU2. Registered Voters; 1,141. Accredited voters; 115
PU3. *****
PU4. Registered Voters; 1535, Accredited Voters; 92

Ugba Pri School, Onicha Olona, ward 4, Aniocha North;
PU5; Reg. Voters; 1,029, Accredited Voters; 230.
PU6; 1,062 Registered Voters, Accredited Voters; 156.
PU 7; 949 Registered Voters, Accredited Voters; 142.
PU 8; 656 Registered Voters, Accredited Voters; 75.

Voting then commenced at exactly 3pm, & ended at about 4.30pm in all the eight polling Units. At this time, the voters dispersed almost in a uniformed pattern, after which one Hon. Engr. Victor Ochei, a seating member of the Delta State House of Assembly, who contested for the Delta North Senatorial seat on the platform of Accord Party on March 28th 2015, drove in with armed policemen, had a meeting with all the INEC adhoc staff in each of the polling units, & all Party agents available, & gave them money, & instructed them to thumb print the remaining empty ballot papers in favor of Accord Party's State Assembly candidate. Under the supervision of this, Hon. Victor Ochei, the Adhoc staff with the party agents started the act of illegally thumb printing the ballot papers & stuffing the ballot boxes. At this point, I was able to record some of these acts that I can capture, & left as soon as I felt I was at risk by further staying there. Find attached pictures, and videos of this events.

As at 2.30pm today 13th of April 2015, the Returning Officer for this LGA, Mrs. Chiejile Faith whose phone number is 07060567492, who is alleged to have collected money from Hon. Engr. Victor Ochei to accept, & announce the results of the wards where this fraud took place has disappeared & cannot be found or reached by people of this Local Government. Reports has it that the INEC Situation room at Abuja has seen this video & has since asked for the cancellation the elections in that LGA.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/exposed-inec-official-caught-on-tape.html

THIS IS WHY I DONT TRUST WOMEN IN POWER. WOMEN R SO FRAGILE, THEY COULD DO ANYTHING FOR LUST OR LOVE AND MONEY. Women r suppose to be modest and resist men that want to corrupt them.
look at Ngozi Okonjo
Alison madueke........they r all corrupt as Abacha family.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by shizzleStar: 4:25am On Apr 14, 2015
obailala:
Delta State:
PDP = 1.2million votes... ]and they are crying foul about pictures of underaged voters seen in the north(who may probably have also been recruited by PDP agents)
You mean there were recruited by PDP agents but ended up thumb printing for apc which gave them 1.9million in kano and 1.3million in katsina?

you must be inherently stewpid.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by obailala(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2015
shizzleStar:
You mean there were recruited by PDP agents but ended up thumb printing for apc which gave them 1.9million in kano and 1.3million in katsina?

you must be inherently stewpid.
If you cant show me evidence that the child voters were thumbprinting for APC, then you must be the one who is inherently stew***

There are several video evidences on youtube showing those child voters together with some videos of adults thumbprinting massively for pdp in the same Kano in 2011. If anyone wonders how GEJ was able to pull up to 200,000 votes in Kano where he is detested, the answer simply lies in the use of child voters who were recruited by a pdp chieftain who couldnt convince adults to vote pdp.

I can show you picture and video evidence if you so wish.
Re: INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta by Onegai(f): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2015
philips70:

You guys should keep quiet. Hon Victor Ochei is PDP but only contested elections under Accord Party in the senatorial elections. He fully worked for Ifeanyi Okowa of PDP in this governorship elections. PDP have rigged every elections in Delta state since 1999. No matter the system introduced by INEC be it electronic voting or others the PDP indomitable rigging machine in Delta state will break it. Up to the extent they organized a 3 day training workshop on methods to compromise the card readers at Asaba. All participants fully lodged in hotels. It's a shame.

Don't mind them. 2011, I knew the house of the person they took ballot papers to go and thumbprint or cancel opposition votes. PDP will always win Delta with rigging, irrespective of the smaller parties.

Before Jega read out Delta's results, I told non-deltans "I bet you it will be over 1 million". They thought I was exaggerating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Arthur Agwuncha Nwankwo Is Dead / DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.