Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes (28801 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by lalasticlala(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
1* Suspected criminals with ballot boxes and quantities of Accord Party posters with the picture of Governor Abiola Ajimobi superimposed on it in order to mislead the public at a parade by the Oyo State Police command, Eleyele, Ibadan

2*Suspected criminals with ballot boxes and quantities of Accord Party posters with the picture of Governor Abiola Ajimobi superimposed on it in order to mislead the public at a parade by the Oyo State Police command, Eleyele, Ibadan

3*Suspected armed robbers with their ammunitions at a parade by the Oyo State Police command, Eleyele, Ibadan

4* Suspected armed robber at a parade by the Oyo State Police command, Eleyele, Ibadan

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-suspected-criminals-with-ballot-boxes/

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Fairgodwin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
These thugs just never learn; Why? These politicians you snatch boxes for are at the end of the day, somewhere laughing at your foolery, cuz in truth, they'll never show up to defend or 'claim' you.
Imagine a guy I saw at a viewing centre, who was telling his friends/colleagues, that he was paid "just" N24,000 to "steal" a ballot box. Fortunately for him, the people that caught (up with him after chasing) him knew his humble parents; that was his saving grace. Imagine how he would and could have lost his life for 'just' N24,000?
These politicians' children are usually somewhere safe, comfortable, and 'sweet,' watching these 'unwise guys' (in the news) risk and waste their lives for their parents, just for a paltry sum in most cases. And in the end, these politicians call each other on the phone to either concede defeat or congratulate each other, and they end up getting one appointment or the other, thereby making back their money, WHILE these our very 'unwise' brothers go six feet down under and are forgotten in a matter of seconds - not even upto a minute.
#Jeez! I just dey vex!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Busted! tongue

Empty headed mofos. They prefer to risk their Necks than involve in something productive and legitimate undecided They should av a swell time in jail angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
I didn't even bother to read.... The headline pretty covers it... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by akinsadeez(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mehn, see that long ass gun in that third picture! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by englishmart(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
pls. Let them go. They are still children.... Pls. Pls.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Begonia(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
So shameful sad
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Firefire(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
rigging to remain in power undecided

4 years is very short.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by ozoigbondu: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tufiakwa God don catch them

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by macpetrus(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na wa Oooo.... No doubt that OYO state election was rigged.... But some people their brain function less... For how much?... Accord party is not going to bail you guys.. Neither do APC.. Becos Ajimobi is going to denial it .. The guy is wise that is why he win!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Plz, how much are they paying them for the ballot snatchin? can the money feed them and their families for 3months, can it provide shelter for them and can it buy their lives? the funniest part of it is that, the politicians they are taking the risk for does not even recognize them. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Young03(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg free dem joor

no b 9ja style?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by phelps007: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Charge them to court and send them to prison if found guilty as charged..

Orijin101 how you dey na?
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by abduljabbar4(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why can't an election in Nigeria be 100% free and fair?
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
i remember
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
phelps007:
Charge them to court and send them to prison if found guilty as charged..

Orijin101 how you dey na?
oga mi. . . i gentle sir, aw ur ministry?
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by yokiti: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Let them continue. They have 46 days remaining to the end of their impunities.
They and their ogas at the top like Mama Peace's Wike or rivers and other electoral offenders will face the music when the government of General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Acekidc4(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok Na
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by omenka(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

Smh.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by januzaj(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
I know two of them....one na medicine im dey 400l....d other one civil engineering 300level.....they left School for park around 2pm....they boarded a car not knowing the driver was carrying ballot papers..they were arrested when they got to checkpoint ...the driver was coming from Ibadan and they joined him at Ogbomosho....i don learn big lesson....if you open your boot make i see wetin dey inside......if i enter your car cal me b********
*****modified*****
Police released both of them yesterday around 10pm...13/04.......sekem sekem sekem

Please kill others for implicating innocent students

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by tit(f): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
take them to bar bitch
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by tollytexy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
PDP at work
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by hemartins(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jail them for 2years so they would serve as a lesson to others.
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by fejikudz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
g
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Tic4tac(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Awon oloshi
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by jamex93(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ole!

No balling please

Proper punishment
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dishonourable Nigeria. Smh.

See this thread on amorc :

https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by paulolee(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
kk..... learners dt refuses to learn wud surely learn it d hard way....
I c dese sets of Peps d same as d political tugs dt causes violence at polling joints....
deY shud b probed n d police shud go for d masters behind dis little miscreants coz It's totally unaccepted if d police ignore dose dt sent dem
my main prayer for Nigeria is dt nobody wud b above d law..... even if it seems impossible
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by omophunky(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes by habeebcole: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
egberun samu won kole sa mo Olorun lowo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC / 2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.