Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Chaos I'm Owerri The Capital Of Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos I'm Owerri The Capital Of Imo State (504 Views)

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chaos I'm Owerri The Capital Of Imo State by Immaangel(f): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Following the election result, there has been chaos all over owerri from the two rival political parties- APC and PDP. Thugs from the two political parties clashing at different locations all over the municipal to the extent that civil servants at the imo state secretariate was locked in with security officials all over the area because they got information on the attack all over d city, although some parts of the city experienced no violence. Imolites, comment on your area and tell us the situation there today.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Gmb Is The Messaih Nigerians Have Been Waiting For??? / South Africa Not Driving Foreigners Away-zuma / Who Has Heard From Edwin Clark After Last Presidential Election???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.