Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively (8499 Views)

Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
COPIED..

Relationships are always tough, and
things don’t get any easier as time
goes on. You don’t get any better at it
just because you’ve been on the job
longer. With most long-term relationships, there are going to be periods of ennui and speed bumps of
tedium along the way. Wandering eyes
can also become a problem when
anyone spends the bulk of his time with
just one person. The most important
thing is to be aware of the inevitable lulls or moments of doubt, and to make a
plan to counteract them. Just because
you’ve been together a long time
doesn’t mean you can’t still have fun
being in the relationship.
Of course, the key ingredient to any satisfying relationship is to be in love
and that’s something we can’t guide
you on. However, this are the
following 10 ways i can share to keep a long-term
relationship interesting through even the
most trying times...

10...One of the biggest mistake a couple can make is to spend all the time together alone..it is advisable to always bring in one's intresting and trusted friend to dates SELDOMLY so as to spice things up and not make the date filled with the,LOOK ME I LOOK YOU NOTHING TO SAY date...

9...If u guys end up going to the same place for a date why wont it be boring,when all is being repeated,my advice go out,go on adventures,zoo,beach,church,mosques,parks,pools etc,not every time u meet at Mr biggs,iya putt,and mallam suya,this calls for a change...

8...Now this might me hard to do,but once in a while give each others the space needed,do not keep contact for lyk a day or two,on an excuse of visiting a friend outside town,so there would be a lot to catch up on later.

7..Brothers,Sisters,learn to give meaniful and unexpected gifts to ur better half,like earings,ribbons,cuffs,socks,not cars,sex nor a baby,its not the price that matter but the heart giving,and that recieving...

6...Now this is to the men..Hey, just because you’ve been dating
a while doesn’t mean you should shirk
your duties as a gentleman. And a date
doesn't mean you take her to that local
Mexican place you always go to.
Instead, do some planning and make a reservation someplace affordable, but
romantic. Open the door for her, order
some wine and dessert and hold her hand if she wants to. Make it a regular
thing, weekly or bi-weekly depending
on your budget and schedules. It might
seem like a lot of work, but it’ll make
your relationship stronger and healthier
in the long run.

5...This is a great way to better not
only your long-term relationship, but
your ambition.Sit down with your
partner and decide where you guys
want to be in the long-term --
neighborhood, house, kids, jobs, etc. -- and how to get there. Ask each other for
advice about how best to accomplish
those goals and once they are
accomplished. And don’t just stop
there, set new goals: health, comfort,
happiness, redecorating, and so on. There are always ways to better yourself and your relationship, and it’s
better to do it together than separately...

4...For the married .Let’s face it, if
you’ve been with someone for a long
time, it inevitably gets a little
Boring in the bedroom with both
partners wanting to just get their kick and go to bed. However, if you really
want to give your long-term relationship
staying power, give a little extra effort in
the bedroom: bring in some intimacy gadgets if she wants (or if you want); bring on the
whips and chains; or pour some candle
wax. These things don’t have to sound
appealing to you, but give them a try
anyway and you might be surprised. At
the very least, you’ll have shared a new experience together...

3...Ultimately, every couple will make that
fateful decision to add someone new to
the mix. Get your minds out of the gutter,
we’re talking about bringing a child
into the world. There is nothing that will
bond a couple quite like having something to care for together,
something that is more important than
each other. If you’re not quite ready to
take that step (and don't have a child
simply because the relationship is in
trouble and needs patching, it is not a fix-all solution), then think about bringing
in a dog, a cat or even a goldfish, any being that both of you can care for and
love.

2...the best way to keep a long-
term relationship interesting is the
easiest thing you can do: Add that
element of “new” to your life and
your long-term relationship. Take a cooking class together, do yoga with
each other or take dancing lessons.keep it New

1..thats all i cn tink of ...add yours..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by pTomz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
N OP's topic be making sense anyhowsmiley

nice1

u shud ve added "Avoiding ur bf's ATM card fr a month" angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by stevengerrard: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=14pt] rubbish....
make money
make more money
make most ^money^ [/size]

4 Likes

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
pTomz:
incase
incase it enters fp ryt
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by pTomz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
incase it enters fp ryt
gbam
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
[size=14pt] rubbish....
make money
make more money
make most ^money^ [/size]
how cn u insults one's post,n aw wud makin money mak ur relatnshp lively,u mst be an ibo man

2 Likes

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
This should be on FP........

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Farano
Cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
lasstropinky:
This should be on FP........
exactly hope so..
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
how cn u insults one's post,n aw wud makin money mak ur relatnshp lively,u mst be an ibo man
no mind the guy hm wan rubbish your thread

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by stevengerrard: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
[size=14pt] wtf does this ^tribalistic^ post decipher....

you ever fvvcking heard of ^freedom of speech^

[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
lasstropinky:
no mind the guy hm wan rubbish your thread
let m cram hs usaname.incas i c hs topc sumwer,i.d rubbsh it,
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
[size=14pt] wtf does this ^tribalistic^ post decipher....

you ever fvvcking heard of ^freedom of speech^

[/size]
lol,,wernt u tot moral education,value,intergrity,u cnt jes cum and spits on one's post witot any reactn.bt as a xtaian,xory f i said anytn mor dan my mouth
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
let m cram hs usaname.incas i c hs topc sumwer,i.d rubbsh it,
let it slide.......

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Story.

Just be yourself. If you need to be who you are not, just to impress your date, he/she is not the one for you.

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by lavj: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
lol,,wernt u tot moral education,value,intergrity,u cnt jes cum and spits on one's post witot any reactn.bt as a xtaian,xory f i said anytn mor dan my mouth
[size=14pt] okay....
you wrote this by yourself? [/size]
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wish I had the time to read all these....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
lol,,wernt u tot moral education,value,intergrity,u cnt jes cum and spits on one's post witot any reactn.bt as a xtaian, xory f i said anytn mor dan my mouth
Wtf?!

Are you 15, with "jes cum xtaian xory"?

4 Likes

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:
Lazy girl

2 Likes

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
lavj:
[size=14pt] okay....
you wrote this by yourself? [/size]
yah,yah,dos t mak sens
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Looking forward to read how to f*ck ur g.f lively. tongue

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackett:
Wtf?!

Are you 15, with "jes cum xtaian xory"?

y wud i wana figt,f rapture suddenly apins,jes bcus of a 5min chat fgt,lose my life...lol
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
crazysaint:
Looking forward to read how to f*ck ur g.f lively. tongue
lol,dfinately i wudnt write such
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:
u probably dnt nid,guys does all thd work in a relatnshp
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
y wud i wana figt,f rapture suddenly apins,jes bcus of a 5min chat fgt,lose my life...lol
Sorry. Zero sense made. I can't deal.

2 Likes

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by lavj: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
yah,yah,dos t mak sens
[size=14pt] Shut the fffvck up already.....

clueless liar....

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/ways-to-keep-a-relationship-interesting.html

that is the original content...
sstupid plagiarist
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
lavj:
[size=14pt] Shut the fffvck up already.....

clueless liar....

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/ways-to-keep-a-relationship-interesting.html

that is the original content...
sstupid plagiarist
[/size]
do i knw u
Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
iavj. . . you are craaaaaazy man! grin

wtf! you took your time to dig out the source grin

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by lavj: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
do i knw u
[size=14pt] I dont fvvckin know liars....
now fvck off my mentions...
goat [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Enegod(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
Tell me who is cummīng on your post without any reaction...

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
aloa3:
hey, please be sincere, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by lavj: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:
iavj. . . you are craaaaaazy man! grin

wtf! you took your time to dig out the source grin
[size=14pt] to think that the goat claimed ownership for the post is jejunity...

oboi cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
lavj:
[size=14pt] to think that the goat claimed ownership for the post is jejunity...

oboi cheesy [/size]
chai!!! i can't fit laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.