Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise (3941 Views)

Happy Birthday To Tom & Jerry @ 76......hips!!! / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by laideo(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2006
Tom Cruises Baby: Suri!

finally the whole hullabaloo about tom cruises baby girl is over!!!!!!!!

i was a beautiful baby when i was little, u didnt see any paparazzi standing out our bushes to take my pics,

but am happy its over, all the talk, nonesense as if seeing Suri will solve all our problems,

but she is cute though.

what do u think bout tom cruise

tired of him?

Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by Damsal(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2006
She is so adorable, thopugh this is the first caucasian baby i have ever seen with dark ebony hair ones i usually see are those with blond or sandy brown hair/red.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by laideo(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2006
she looks sorta chinese to me, i thought the baby had some form of deformity at first, thats why they didnt want to show her pictures.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by Damsal(f): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2006
laide o:

, i thought the baby had some form of deformity at first, thats why they didnt want to show her pictures.
Either that or the whole scientology thing where the mum can't even make a sound while giving birth.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by laideo(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2006
yeah, that could be it, that scientology ish is so scary, and that kabbalah too,
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by tomkatz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2006
That brother sure know how to make money for the news people.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by tomkatz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2006
She has my mouth, Oh I mean Tom Cruise's mouth. grin
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by iice(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2006
Yeah i saw this pic somewhere, she's sooo adorable and she has katie's eyes and mouth. Awww and sooo much hair for a four and half months old child. grin grin
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by bee22(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2006
The baby's really cute o!

Saw the pics this morning.Good genes
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by babonboard(f): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2006
wink wink wink wink wink wink
cute baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
saw the pics this morning
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by toptho(f): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2006
she is so cute!!!!!oh my, she took great genes from both parents!
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by shawna(f): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2006
this has got to be the cutest baby in hollywood. she definitely looks like katie and she has so much hair cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by chinani(f): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2006
She looks just like Katie Holmes to me.

Unfortunately Katies is not my idea of pretty lipsrsealed but the baby is cutesque.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by Seun(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2006
As a woman, you're not ane authority on female beauty. Katie Holmes is cute, to me, a man. Thanks.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by chinani(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2006
If you feel that you are not qualified to judge male beauty that is your own affair, but me, I am qualified to judge beauty, male, female & child.

You speak as though women were made for your review. *eye roll*
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by Seun(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2006
If women are not made for my review, they are definitely not made for yours.

If you can't say something nice about Katie Holmes, don't say anything. Posting is not compulsory!
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by gigitte(f): 4:12am On Sep 08, 2006
yeah i thot suri had a deformity or was very sick but ppl look at this girl. those are asian eyes not so? and i dont know too much about babies, but she looks big for what? four, five months
anyhow those eyes
i smell a rat sha
i will buy VF for further analysis
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by chinani(f): 5:07am On Sep 08, 2006
To clarify I meant to say that women are not made for your critique (review) exclusively. Anyone w/ eyes (even those w/o) can call a woman beautiful or not. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Sexual orientation does not necessarily determine or make you or anyone else the best judge of beauty. Just b/c men think this does not make it so. And since, you don't know if I'm sexually attracted to women, your argument is moot.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by twinkledew(f): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2006
chii, is bi.
let her be, she knows better than u.

just kidding. grin

the baby is very cute
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by laideo(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2006
Definately gonna be one of the hot young things running about in hollywood in the future,
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by nilla(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2006
the baby is very very pretty smiley

Even way more prettier than Shiloh (Brad and Angelina's), whom many people were expecting to be very fine.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by Eurphoria(f): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2006
Yummy baby, suri is so sos sos so cute i want to eat her. i think she look like her mama.

[size=14pt]But i got to say though this picture of the happy family with suri neatly zipped up in Tom's jacket is quite eerie. It is like an ads campaign for a cult[/size] shocked freaky
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by chynes(f): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2006
cute baby,
looks asian (oriental) to me,
hmmmn.
maybe scientology is the answer.
Get ur baby to look the way you want.
whatever race you llike, grin grin
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by iice(f): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2006
Hmmm how come i dont see the oriental thing? undecided Her eyes? drooping? Like Katie's? tongue
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by nilla(f): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2006
I see the oriental thingy.
but i think she got the eyes from her mom
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by chynes(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2006
@iice

maybe thats it. except the baby's own droops more.
A bit more puffy.
I guess it will open wider the older she gets
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by iice(f): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2006
Yeah hers is more droopy, hmmmm yeah maybe it will widen up as she grows but she's still a very cute baby.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by nilla(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2006
YES SHE IS grin
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by spikedcylinder: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2006
Very cute baby!
Actually i think she looks like her father not her mother.Her dad have those droopy eyes too yer know.
How come evrybody susupects every move Tom Cruise makes?Whats with the him and his family looking like a cult thing?Na wa o!These people too are human beings o!

Off topic.
Does anyone have the picture of baby Shiloh?I havent seen that one o!Please paste it on here if you have,abeg,am curious.
Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by iice(f): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2006
Here's the only pic i saw on shiloh and Suri, there was a comparison thing going on lol. Something about who would look better when they grow up given the genes of their parents

Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by iice(f): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2006
This is another one i found on Shiloh and Suri with parents

Re: Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2006
Based on these pictures then i would say that Suri is definately cuter than Shiloh though Shiloh already has her mother's lips!!!
What the heck do those names mean anyway?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Awfully Dressed To Sister's Wedding(with PHOTO) / Robert, Jackie Chan, Vin Diesel Tops Highest Paid Actors In Hollywood / #trendingtuesday: The 15 Daring Pictures Of Controversial Actress, Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.