Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video (3494 Views)

David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly / Adams Dabotorudima Emerges The Speaker Of Rivers State House Of Assembly [PICS] / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video by idu1(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
I know say thunder will still fire them...
Re: Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video by HzRF(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
RichDad1:
Despite this State having the highest level of Professors in the country, is this the best they can produce? Smh
Coming from someone who support an illiterates with bad intonation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video by Pdizzle(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Chai this man na disgrace. The problem with my state is that the elites don't get involved in politics, they don't vote either.
Re: Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video by emiye(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pdizzle:
Chai this man na disgrace. The problem with my state is that the elites don't get involved in politics, they don't vote either.
the elite had better speak up as loudly as possible, the people of ekiti state will all be painted with the same brush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Nigeria Achieves 5,000 Mega Watts For The First Time Ever / Nnamdi Kanu: Picture Of One Of The Witnesses Preparing To Testify / Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.