Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

IPNX Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IPNX Test Invite (44950 Views)

Signal Alliance Test Invite, / Midland Microfinance Bank Test Invite / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Recruiting In Several Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPNX Test Invite by mcfwesh(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please can anybody describe how i can get to ipnx from Berger? I have a test on Friday..Coming from Ogun state. Thanks
Re: IPNX Test Invite by gensherif: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2015
mcfwesh:
Please can anybody describe how i can get to ipnx from Berger? I have a test on Friday..Coming from Ogun state. Thanks

Which position are you invited for? From bigger take a straight bus to obalende or a direct bus to VI drop at eko hostel roundabout ask of balarabe must from there...... Pls if u are invited for I-TAC pls which material do u suggest one should read
Re: IPNX Test Invite by spoilerx: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
gensherif:

Which position are you invited for? From bigger take a straight bus to obalende or a direct bus to VI drop at eko hostel roundabout ask of balarabe must from there...... Pls if u are invited for I-TAC pls which material do u suggest one should read

if itac . you need to know about networking and even transmission.
Re: IPNX Test Invite by Kiamayo2002: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
olojuede01:

Have you been given your letter?
spoilerx:

if itac . you need to know about networking and even transmission.
olasworld:

Thanks Ikmuray. Awaiting you all
olasworld:
My Chat with the GMD was successful. I have been asked to come for the medical form

Thanks.
Re: IPNX Test Invite by favoured01: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Pls can someone shed more light on the type of questions for I-tac test? GMAT or networking? Thanks
Re: IPNX Test Invite by Bigmex: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
gbogbo ori yin ti daru. all of una be baztards
Re: IPNX Test Invite by LayefaThaExpert: 7:47am On May 22, 2016
hello guys anyone got any information as to what what the essay writing topics are like? would be grateful
Re: IPNX Test Invite by oooopss(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2016
LayefaThaExpert:
hello guys anyone got any information as to what what the essay writing topics are like? would be grateful

Topics like is nysc a waste of one year?
Re: IPNX Test Invite by LayefaThaExpert: 3:41am On Jun 04, 2016
yeah more or less thanks

1 Like

Re: IPNX Test Invite by pappyjjboi: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2016
pls av bn waiting for an interview invite from IPnx limited for more than 5 weeks nw aftr recivin a successful mail for my aptitude test. who is wit me pls?
Re: IPNX Test Invite by kreamzy1: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pappy how did you apply ?
Re: IPNX Test Invite by ikike2015: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2016
For tips on ipNX test and interview contact me on 08068417413
Re: IPNX Test Invite by phykel(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2017

How about Akinbayode1 and wolewolsz.. Did they get an invite.. What was the interval before you got the 3 stage invite.
Mine is for Customer Support Technician Waiting for the next stage
Hello I have an aptitude test at Ipnx on monday. What is d format? Do u have any material that can be of help?
Re: IPNX Test Invite by phykel(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
drcharles4me:
it went well.....got a success mail few hours later.....they said I will be communicated for d next stage...
I guess it should be next week sha...
we were just three guys that wrote d test...

Hello
I have an aptitude test on monday at ipnx.
What questions should i be expecting?
Any material will be appreciated
Re: IPNX Test Invite by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
How is the aptitude test like?
Re: IPNX Test Invite by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
How is the aptitude test like for system analyst/developer
Re: IPNX Test Invite by Rollitout: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2019
This company keeps recruiting for same position almost twice in a year, that tells you that people get in the company and leave may be due to poor working condition, poor salary structure etc
I just keep seeing the same post almost all the time

1 Like

Re: IPNX Test Invite by Abaasit4real(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2020
MistaBlack:
So, I finally got a mail from their HCM team today with the highlight of the mail being:

"We will like to inform you that we have decided to have you kept in view."

So, that's the end of the road for me on this matter. Congrats to those that made it through.

Onto the next one.

Were you later called please?
Re: IPNX Test Invite by Dblaz(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2020
IPNX always hold their recrutment towards the end of the year, and this material really helped during my study for the job test.
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/ipnx-job-aptitude-tests-online-practice/
Re: IPNX Test Invite by Dahunsi228(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good afternoon guys, please I've just been invited for IT Intern role interview with ipNx, what are the likely questions to expect from the interview

1 Like

Re: IPNX Test Invite by tonylovic: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello guys, I recently got this INVITE from iPNX Network Support Engineer I applied for sometimes ago "Trust this meets you well.

You have been successfully screened for the role of Network Support Engineer and the next stage of the recruitment process is as follows:......."

Who got this too👆

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here / Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.