Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa (5213 Views)

Jonathan, It's Now The Time To Act Or Never! / South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Ttalk: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Demdem:
All i know is Amaechi is becoming more powerful in the next dispensation in months time than he is currently even if he doesnt have any political post. I await the MBU, military and thugs that will try to harass him then. he aligned with the right set of people when he was chased away from his party which has secured his relevance and that of his supporters in the new dispensation.

Yeah, Ameachi can be likened to a sacrificial lamb, for the sake of Rivers people, nonetheless, they didn't see him as their saviour, just like the Jews castigated Jesus, so the Rivers are maligning Ameachi for his stand against oppressors, they laugh him while he's bruised, but definitely, he will remain an Icon to Rivers people. He will be more needed to Rivers course in this administration than Wike, hopefully, like Jagaban like Amaechi, he will live to deliver the SS people from the jaw of oppressors

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by BiafranPrince: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Ttalk:

Yeah, Ameachi can be likened to a sacrificial lamb, for the sake of Rivers people, nonetheless, they didn't see him as their saviour, just like the Jews castigated Jesus, so the Rivers are maligning Ameachi for his stand against oppressors, they laugh him while he's bruised, but definitely, he will remain an Icon to Rivers people. He will be more needed to Rivers course in this administration than Wike, hopefully, like Jagaban like Amaechi, he will live to deliver the SS people from the jaw of oppressors

Sharrap
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Ttalk: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Sharrap

Is that all you can come up with

7 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by donphilopus: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Chiaka:

Lol! Nonsense na you again. Always impersonating. You are not from Niger delta for sure. Whats your name, Home town Address, LGA etc.

Shut that bleep up. He's my brother from Edo State. Are you more Niger Delta-d than him? Or you think the people of Edo State are that foolish to think alongside other sentimental Niger Deltans? Check the Presidential Election Result and see what I mean!

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by koboko69: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut that bleep up. He's my brother from Edo State. Are you more Niger Delta-d than him? Or you think the people of Edo State are that foolish to think alongside other sentimental Niger Deltans? Check the Presidential Election Result and see what I mean!

My brother i am tired of this kind of people oooo. i swear. if you are from ND, and doesnt support their warped mentality you are an impersonator, same thing with some igbos....na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by donphilopus: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
koboko69:

My brother i am tired of this kind of people oooo. i swear. if you are from ND, and doesnt support their warped mentality you are an impersonator, same thing with some igbos....na wa o

Na hypocrisy dey worry them!!

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by obi4eze(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't worry.Wike will surely be sacked. It's just a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by IVORY2009(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Demdem:

He went through election for his second term and was voted in massively. Jonathan had no power then to influence anything.
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by truefact: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
shachris:
Jonathan is a very selfish man.

rivers people cannot even reason. the same Jonathan that converted your oil Wells to bayelsa.
Buhari will Now convert the oil to North... .

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Chiaka(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Yam head! you don't even know him. Another impersonator. Mtchewww!!!
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Chiaka(f): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Edo was APC long back, so no biggy that I understand. What about all the northern states that ran into APC of recent aren't they sentimental right?? check your post. Yam head.!!!!
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Chiaka(f): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
truefact:

Buhari will Now convert the oil to North... .

In your dream abi you think he is your type. tif
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
shachris:
[s]Jonathan is a very selfish man.

rivers people cannot even reason. the same Jonathan that converted your oil Wells to bayelsa.

the same Jonathan that did not support your son amaechi But a Northerner during his prevails as Governors forum chairman.

the same PEJ that didn't want the shoddy waters ways settlement that what a breeding ground for cultists.

I keep asking myself, what exactly did Jonathan do for rivers people?

even wike your son was made an ordinary state minister Why his bayelsa sister was the minister of petroleum.

Rivers would live to regret accepting Jonathan in their midst.

the only true son of rivers is amaechi. others are just hate filled criminal worshippers.[/s]
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
koboko69:
[s]First I must state that I am proudly a Niger-Deltan.

I am dissapointed that my brethern cant look beyond tribal sentiments and kick against what is wrong.

Many claimed Ameachi betrayed is brother forgetting the major incidence that led to the fuse between him and Jonathan.

It all started when Jonathan and the former PDP chairman decided to create there own almighty formular of 16 is greater than 19.

The same Northerners that my brethren hate with much disgust was going to be imposed ad the chairman of PDP governors forum despite Ameachi winning with 19 votes. I wonder where they were at this point. Why was there no much hate for Jonathan when he was performing this abrakadabra? Is this not betrayal on the part of Jonathan? It is interesting to note that this was thr beginning of PDP's down fall.

Alot of Northeners also worked against GMB, why are we not hearing cries and noises from the Northerners calling those who work against Buhari betrayals. It is quite unfortunate that people who also claim to be enlightened still have a backward mentality.

Election violence have been reported mostly in the SS/SE. Yet we claim its only Notherners that kill and maim during elections.

I wonder what have been the effect of 'our brother' as a president in the Niger Delta as a whole. The only benefits so far is the enrichment of illiterates and terrorists who claimed to be fighting for our region; while you with cerificates are still roaming round the streets and spewing hates and thrash on social media.

Team One Nigeria![/s]
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Goke7: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amaechi to me is one of the heroes in this election, he took a very big risk that most politicians in Nigeria in their life time can never take. Amaechi will be fine, just some little tutorials from Asiwaju and you will see a man, the whole of Niger delta will be proud of in years to come.

If Amaechi had remain in pdp, I will be hopeful of a man who can play opposition politics that can keep apc o its toes not some liverless politicians who will have to depend on abuja before they can make even a small noise which is why they will decamp to apc soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Chiaka(f): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
shachris:

So you define someone that fights for the right, freedom and development of his people a trouble makers? you rather he obeys every damn thing the president and his wife dictates So he can be a peace lover?

by the way, who started all the troubles?

you fall my hands. I expected more from u.

How did he fight for the right, freedom and development of his people ?
Jonathan is not a control freak. He is a gentle man.
Na you fall my hand pass!
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by glory2glory: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
koboko69:
First I must state that I am proudly a Niger-Deltan.

I am dissapointed that my brethern cant look beyond tribal sentiments and kick against what is wrong.

Many claimed Ameachi betrayed is brother forgetting the major incidence that led to the fuse between him and Jonathan.

It all started when Jonathan and the former PDP chairman decided to create there own almighty formular of 16 is greater than 19.

The same Northerners that my brethren hate with much disgust was going to be imposed ad the chairman of PDP governors forum despite Ameachi winning with 19 votes. I wonder where they were at this point. Why was there no much hate for Jonathan when he was performing this abrakadabra? Is this not betrayal on the part of Jonathan? It is interesting to note that this was thr beginning of PDP's down fall.

Alot of Northeners also worked against GMB, why are we not hearing cries and noises from the Northerners calling those who work against Buhari betrayals. It is quite unfortunate that people who also claim to be enlightened still have a backward mentality.

Election violence have been reported mostly in the SS/SE. Yet we claim its only Notherners that kill and maim during elections.

I wonder what have been the effect of 'our brother' as a president in the Niger Delta as a whole. The only benefits so far is the enrichment of illiterates and terrorists who claimed to be fighting for our region; while you with cerificates are still roaming round the streets and spewing hates and thrash on social media.

Team One Nigeria!

Surprised that Rivers people can be so blinded to the truth. Sometimes I think they are under a spell. Amaechi was the one betrayed and wronged. Forced out PDP, disregarded, they even tried to remove him as governor.Yet, they call him traitor. But surely the truth will prevail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by wordcat(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
JingoOAU:
Amaechi asked GEJ to tell Rivers people what he did for them in his 5 years tenure as President. The clueless president said he knew he never did anything for them, but they should all vote for him so that he can do something for them in his second term

If as a president, your impact cannot be felt within your primary constituency, what's the essence of still voting for u. GEJ never and I repeat, never embark on any serious project in his native Bayelsa state. Go to Otuoke and see that the two roads dat leads to the town is in shambles.

Then you ask yourself that if someone can fail in his constituency woefully, what do u expect from other states?

Jonathan is not just Corrupt, he's weak, Clueless and lilly livered.

7 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by tit(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP, you must be lie Mohammed!
Amaechi was elected head of the governors forum when Yaradua was president.
After the 2011 elections with Jonathan, from the SS zone, president, the PDP zoned the head of the governor's forum to the "North".
Like Tambuwal's speaker-ship, some elements in the PDP had other ideas, and Amaechi went along with them.

Amaechi put on himself the mark of the beast with that singular act.
All his other actions contesting location of oil wells against the decision of the courts, getting the microphone snatched out of his puss y-cat hands by our indomitable First Lady, were all borne out of his rebellion and obstinacy.
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by stronger: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
koboko69:

Team One Nigeria!

Bro, I don't think you realise how much God will bless you yet for this piece.

Our people easily have amnesia. Thanks for writing this. We need this on the FP.

My consolation is that Amaechi led a campaign that ousted a president for the first time and went with the yearning of the people. The people wanted change and he stood by the people. In the near future, especially when Wike is truly unleashed on the Rivers people, they will remember and long for Amaechi. Before then, the rest of Nigeria will never forget the good of Amaechi. History will be kind to him.

God bless you!

ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun please we need this on the front page so people can see THE TRUTH. If after the truth, they still accept lies, then so be it. But please give this a chance to be seen. Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by koboko69: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:
After the 2011 elections with Jonathan, from the SS zone, president, the PDP zoned the head of the governor's forum to the "North".
Like Tambuwal's speaker-ship, some elements in the PDP had other ideas, and Amaechi went along with them.

Amaechi put on himself the mark of the beast with that singular act.
All his other actions contesting location of oil wells against the decision of the courts, getting the microphone snatched out of his puss y-cat hands by our indomitable First Lady, were all borne out of his rebellion and obstinacy.

HAHAHA. CLOWNS. BUT YOU GOONS REJECTED THE ZONING FORMULA OF YARADUA REGIME WHEN JONATHAN WANTED TO CONTEST IN 2011/2015. HYPOCRITES

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by koboko69: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

Bro, I don't think you realise how much God will bless you yet for this piece.

Our people easily have amnesia. Thanks for writing this. We need this on the FP.

My consolation is that Amaechi led a campaign that ousted a president for the first time and went with the yearning of the people. The people wanted change and he stood by the people. In the near future, especially when Wike is truly unleashed on the Rivers people, they will remember and long for Amaechi. Before then, the rest of Nigeria will never forget the good of Amaechi. History will be kind to him.

God bless you!

ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun please we need this on the front page so people can see THE TRUTH. If after the truth, they still accept lies, then so be it. But please give this a chance to be seen. Thanks.

Unfortunately it will never make FP. The mod or who ever was quick to move the head line pic that nailed Ameachi to FP in his bigotry and tribal sentiments, with seun as the admin promoting such. But the truth will never make FP

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by tit(f): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
koboko69:

HAHAHA. CLOWNS. BUT YOU GOONS REJECTED THE ZONING FORMULA OF YARADUA REGIME WHEN JONATHAN WANTED TO CONTEST IN 2011/2015. HYPOCRITES

nothing could have brought yaradua back from the dead.
you guys should learn to be patient.
your impatient is what is holding nigeria back.
you want to run before you can crawl.

yaradua death reset the zoning.
even if jonathan had resigned, wouldnt the new "northern" president go for two terms?
would he count part of yaradua's tenure as his?

mind you, if at yardau's death, jonathan appoints a northerner and then resigns for the northerner to become president, that triggers off a constitutional demand for fresh elections!
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by sammyp01: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Spot on.
1shortblackboy:

its either you don't live in Rivers state or if u do u have ur own private helicopter that carries u around if not u will know that popular public opinion is against Ameachi. whether the reasons are sound or not is another question but the truth is APC could not have won a free and fair election in Rivers State. secondly don't drop the rigging issue at the doorstep of only PDP the both parties riged so stop sounding sanctimonious
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:

nothing could have brought yaradua back from the dead.
you guys should learn to be patient.
your impatient is what is holding nigeria back.
you want to run before you can crawl.

yaradua death reset the zoning.
even if jonathan had resigned, wouldnt the new "northern" president go for two terms?
would he count part of yaradua's tenure as his?

mind you, if at yardau's death, jonathan appoints a northerner and then resigns for the northerner to become president, that triggers off a constitutional demand for fresh elections!

so PDP is practicing zoning? what happened to rivers state where is should be the turn of the riverline to rule? you people are just bunch of shameless hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chiaka:

How did he fight for the right, freedom and development of his people ?
Jonathan is not a control freak. He is a gentle man.
Na you fall my hand pass!

so someone that is fighting for rivers state oil to stay in rivers state is fighting for himself abi?

Oil wells that were never disputed till GEJ and his greed came onboard.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=32711092][/quote]

who be dis one? undecided
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by joeyfire(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
koboko69:

Na lie. When chicken dey pursue lion u know say something dey beat drum for am. There had been a gentlemans agreement that Jonah Jang would be next head of the governors forum and he was ready to accept it. However the likes of Kwankwaso seduced him with the idea of remaining as head of the governors forum and he agreed. Amaechi is a useless mofo and sellout to rival judas iscariot
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for them. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Development of the Dental Hospital at Garrison,
The turnaround development of Public Schools in Rivers State,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
The New Stadium at Omagwa,
Iwofe Road,
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,
Developed New Mile One clinic and Many more.

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.
[/b]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by joeyfire(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:

Spot on. If I had seen this I wouldn't have bothered to post
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Chiaka(f): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
shachris:

so someone that is fighting for rivers state oil to stay in rivers state is fighting for himself abi?

Oil wells that were never disputed till GEJ and his greed came onboard.

You nova see anything. Ameachi has kept the judiciary system in Rivers State under lock and key for over a year now. Has not paid workers salary. They were shouting to be paid before elections and he ignored them. I beg leave me u hear!
Re: Ameachi Didnt Betray Jonathan; It Was Vice-versa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chiaka:

You nova see anything. Ameachi has kept the judiciary system in Rivers State under lock and key for over a year now. Has not paid workers salary. They were shouting to be paid before elections and he ignored them. I beg leave me u hear!

so it has shifted from betrayal to non payment?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: FFK Is Going Crazy / See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo / Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.