Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Let's Catch This Paedophile - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Catch This Paedophile (1653 Views)

Catch This gone !! / Hot 2007 Vw Jetta For Great Price! Catch This Before It's Gone!! / Catch This Car If U Can! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Catch This Paedophile by Brosgaby: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2009
LET'S CATCH THIS PAEDOPHILE

Fellow Nigerians,
Certain people among us (Nigerian In Diaspora) are making our fight against stereotype and stigmatisation very difficult by the day.
To paint the entire citizens of a country as fraudsters is the height of stereotype in any part of the world, the which majority of us, genuinely working to earn a living, are fighting daily. But to add another tag of paedophile is not only worst but the least we should allow to be added to our already dented image, more so on a national television as shown here in the UK.
So, if you know the fellow in the picture, anywhere he may be hiding, kindly, hand him over to the law. If you don't, you never can tell whose daughter is inline to be assaulted with the thing between his legs.  
Have you spotted him around your area? If you have, you know what to do.

Dapo Famoroti

Dapo Famoroti is wanted in connection with the rape of a six-year-old girl in South East London in 2006. Famoroti is 31, originally from Nigeria and has connections to Plumstead in South London .
Phone: 020 7230 3015
Think you can help?
Phone: 020 7230 3015

Call Crimestoppers anonymously
anytime on  08,

Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Thadude(m): 1:43am On Jan 29, 2009
Nairalanders in the UK oya, somebody must know this asshole. Pls help stop this man from make us look bad.
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by earTHMama: 2:32am On Jan 29, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/124473_details_jpgca10229324646f26b4fbc3215dafc815
Dapo Famoroti
Is this his real name because he looks igbo or Niger Delta or even hausa to me but definitely not Yoruba?

This story is in the wrong section tho. Moderator move please.
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 29, 2009
he looks igbo or Niger Delta or even hausa  to me but definitely not Yoruba

Funny enough, he looks like a Kayode or Babatunde to me grin grin and I'm Yoruba
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by ikeyman00(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2009
igbo hmm carry go! 100%% babatunde! gbam!

earthmama, abi na old age hmm, doin u softinly?
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Brosgaby: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2009
Which is the right section 4 this kain story make i move o
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2009
earth watever , you have actually confirmed it, that you are very myopic and retarded. i pity who raised you, a shame to the yorubas.
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
fact is ur picture should be posted, so we should look out for u.
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by JustGood(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
This animal should be fished out. . . Rape is bad enough but to rape a six year old  angry

Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by funken: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2009
Admin oya excersice ur constitutional authority and expunge this from this section, Simple english, move this to another section,
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by earTHMama: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2009
earth watever , you have actually confirmed it, that you are very myopic and retarded. i pity who raised you, a shame to the yorubas.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by ozymes: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
what is wrong with you? what gave you the believe that NIGER-DELTA. MIND YOUR WORDS AND BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.THAT SOME WISE ADVICE FOR YOU
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by earTHMama: 6:22am On Jan 30, 2009
what is wrong with you? what gave you the believe that NIGER-DELTA. MIND YOUR WORDS AND BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.THAT SOME WISE ADVICE FOR YOU

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Brosgaby: 1:02am On Jan 31, 2009
Irigardless of where he comes from, he's a disgrace to humanity !!!!
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Treetop20(m): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2009
Brosgaby:

Irigardless of where he comes from, he's a disgrace to humanity !!!!
isn't this igbo language
mixed with English?

(1) (Reply)

3 Nice Cars For Sale. / 2009 Toyota Venza -mint Very Mint / Sharp Tokunbo Murano Jeep @cheapest Price Ever N2.55m Banix 017383301

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.