Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful (48618 Views)

Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony / Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter / Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
hehe,are u ready to pay my bride price??
How much?
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
must he stress that she is Igbo
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
sunnshyn:
I'm married to a yoruba man ... and I can equally say he's the best thing that has EVER happened to me.

Truth is - when you see a man irrespective of tribe that's well brought up, and one who has some sort of self-development it reflects even in his home..

Did y'all see Adewale's response to the issue on marrying more than one wife?

Adewale Ayuba must be well brought up. Kudos to his parents.

Hmm
Good for you

That polygamy thing and having babies out of wedlock by mistresses is what scares Igbo parents the most when their daughters marry Yoruba men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by vone2000tolu: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Read complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by DukeNija(m): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
hensben:
U nor see as Yoruba man dey shagg ur sis condo grin

Na joke oo

Na me go shag am b4? I don shag him sisters own for Ekiti during Nysc so no big deal jor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:48am On Apr 15, 2015
handsomenairala:

I have bleeped more Igbo and Calabar/Akwa Ibom axis girls(wish they were Yoruba girls or Hausa) than average Yoruba girls.
Go and confirm this info from anybody, Ibo girls are the cheapest girls on earth for Yoruba guys cos Ibo ladies like Yoruba guys; according to the ones i have met. (pls and pls, tribalism aside, ask an honest Ibo girls abt this not all these Igbekes that grew up in the East like average Ibo nairalanders).

Yoruba girls with their fronting attitudes and hard to get games are things I could not cope with while Ibo babes don't waste time.

The yoruba girls you are talking abt must be all these Agbo Jedijedi girls.....
The one that did abortion was married.

(Abortion too)The other one that was caught via bb was fully engaged. The fiance even called me on the phone to ask me the most useless question ever with one baddest Igbotic accent which was " didn't you see her engagement ring?" I was like "which one be mi own".

Please look very well before u sell urself your sorry ass to one useless assertion from your land. Remember that not everybody ll be able to confess in d open like this.

I dated couple of them when they were single but ended up coming back after settling down. And the funny thing was that most of these babes told me during our courtship days that the moment they settle down with a man in marriage, there won't be avenue for cheating in their marriages due to their village voodoo/rites/ belief but after couple of months in their marriage to another guy, they end up coming back for Kondo.

Guess what, naked pics of these married ladies are all over my phone. Don't be a fool

Bla,bla,bla....This sound like a black American boasting about how many white women he has slept with. Yet you sound pained as I wonder why. If Igbo women are hos why do you prefer them ,or did they force you. I have a lot of black American co-workers who feel superior by sleeping with white chics and that's exactly how you sound,nigga. If Igbo women are loose leave them alone but you can't because they are superior to your women and you can't get enough...lol
If our women are hos why are your men running after them and marrying them ? Who in their right sense of mind marries a loose woman? Nigga,you are and insecure because you know your women don't worth a dime.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Bollinger(m): 1:48am On Apr 15, 2015
I am married a yoruba woman; best damn decision i ever made.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 15, 2015
dancok:
Any ibo girl ready for marriage should quote me,seriously o.
no sir, but just relocate to sambisa forest go get one, take permission from Buhari first or your name na sorry
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Kingscee:
no sir, but just relocate to sambisa forest go get one, take permission from Buhari first or your name na sorry
what are doing here by this time go sleep.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by airmark(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Bollinger:
I am married a yoruba woman; best damn decision i ever made.

Did you woo her in English ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Bollinger(m): 3:30am On Apr 15, 2015
airmark:

Did you woo her in English ? cheesy

Come on tool, I am only missing a "to". Make yourself useful and add it. wink

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by hollypagan: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2015
I still dnt believe Yoruba man can make a good husband with Igbo wife ,I'm seeing the lady as a fool
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by francizy(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Most men can't do without fair ladies..

Where can you find loads of naturally fair ladies with God given beauty?

Igbo land... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by francizy(m): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Dear Moderators,

I am doing a tribal cleansing on this thread. Some of the hidden comments violates Nairaland rules, especially rule number 2. Please review all hidden comments and know who to ban.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Francizy.

Cc@ Seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove, ngakwe
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by handsomenairala: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Bla,bla,bla....This sound like a black American boasting about how many white women he has slept with. Yet you sound pained as I wonder why. If Igbo women are hos why do you prefer them ,or did they force you. I have a lot of black American co-workers who feel superior by sleeping with white chics and that's exactly how you sound,nigga. If Igbo women are loose leave them alone but you can't because they are superior to your women and you can't get enough...lol
If our women are hos why are your men running after them and marrying them ? Who in their right sense of mind marries a loose woman? Nigga,you are and insecure because you know your women don't worth a dime.

Boasting about girls should be left for childs not someone like me. I don't know why it has become a crime to share my real experience with you here. How has bleeping Ibo girls become an issue for God sake? I have met load of Igbo girls cos I attended Roman catholic schools and my swag as a Yoruba guy alone usually stand me out among Ibo guys with multi colour combination with Nnewi shoes combined. Trust me, my X factor is always on point bruv.

You have finished yourself with that point Ode. If I wanted to boast about the ladies I have bleep, I would have either used Yoruba girls or white girls cos they have got class as result of their pride and fronting attitude. However, boasting about girls is meant for mofos not someone like me; i m far above that crap.

I only shared my honest experience with you. I repeat it again that it ll take you days if not months for Yoruba babes(not your neighborhood-Ajegunle yoruba babes type) to even have a date with you as a result of their fronting attitude while Ibo girls of the same social status could be on your bed the same day. Pls ask any tapping Yoruba guys.

Slave mentality at its peak useless mofo. If any Nigerian tells an Ibo man that his attitude towards other Nigerians is bad, instead of Ibo man to ask the offended Nigerian what he has done to offend him, he would say their usual chorus/consoling rhetorics which is "They are jealous of me". It has now become an household rhetorics among Ibos and that is why I m not surprised.

If u doubt me, go to Apo and Karu/Maraba axis to see how your married sisters are bleeping like shiit or better still, come to US/UK even Ireland. O boy, ur sisters are running things men.

Asewo ke!!!! Prostitute!!! God forbid bad thing. What happen to all these lovely ladies around, looking for young man to bleep. C'mon mofo, you can do better than dis.

Lastly, it's natural to see more Yoruba guys with your ladies than to see yoruba ladies with Ibo guys. Also, you guys are in your thousands in Yoruba land so that expose yorubas guys to ibo babes. Trust me on this, the moment you tell an average yoruba babes that you are an Igbo guy, trust me, your chances of getting that babe would drastically come down to 2%. I swear down, they won't tell you the truth behind their total rejection of your advances. I m telling you the fact here.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2015
handsomenairala:

Boasting about girls should be left for childs not someone like me. I don't know why it has become a crime to share my real experience with you here. How has bleeping Ibo girls become an issue for God sake? I have met load of Igbo girls cos I attended Roman catholic church and my swag as a Yoruba guy alone usually stand me out among Ibo guys with multi colour combination with Nnewi shoes combined. Trust me, my X factor is always on point bruv.

You have finished yourself with that point Ode. If I wanted to boast about the ladies I have bleep, I would have either used Yoruba girls or white girls cos they have got class as result of their pride and fronting attitude. However, boasting about girls is meant for mofos not someone like me; i m far above that crap.

I only shared my honest experience with you. I repeat it again that it ll take you days if not months for Yoruba babes(not your neighborhood-Ajegunle yoruba babes type) to even have a date with you as a result of their fronting attitude while Ibo girls of the same social status could be on your bed the same day. Pls ask any tapping Yoruba guys.

Slave mentality at its peak useless mofo. If any Nigerian tells an Ibo man that his attitude towards other Nigerians is bad, instead of Ibo man to ask the offended Nigerian what he has done to offend him, he would say their usual chorus/consoling rhetorics which is "They are jealous of me". It has now become an household rhetorics among Ibos and that is why I m not surprised.

If doubt me, go to Apo and Karu/Maraba axis to see hos your married sisters are bleeping like shiit.

Lastly, it's natural to see more Yoruba guys with your ladies than to see yoruba ladies with Ibo guys. Also, you guys are in your thousands in Yoruba land so that expose yorubas guys to ibo babes. Trust me on this, the moment you tell an average yoruba babes that you are an Igbo guy, trust me, your chances of getting that babe would drastically come down to 2%. I swear down, they won't tell you the truth behind their total rejection of your advances. I m telling you the fact here.

Nigga,stop spewing ignorant sh....it. White women don't front. They are civilized and open minded and Will pitch with any man that can provide and respect them. On the other hand,black American women are loud,aggressive and like fronting like your Yoruba women but yet are the most classless of all....They have baby outside wedlock from multiple men and nobody likes to marry them just because they have no class....So,if we go by your reasoning your fronting yoruba girls belong to the AA pack while our Igbo women belong to upper level....Logic is a b...itch,init.

And about your sense of style let's wait till we see you...lol
Nigga coming ranting about how many Igbo women he don't cane as if you do win award on it...lol. Foo,real Gs wey don cane nodey yarn opata like your sorry a..ss.
Nobody don cane pass Jim Iyke,Pat Attah and Chidi Mokeme amongst all Nigerian celebrities and these are all Igbo boys but you won't hear nada. Go around f..ucking HOs thinking he is in paradise. I sent that your post to my guys and them just dey laugh you like mugu. Nigga,what you are f..cking are HOs. No sensible Igbo woman will accept a plague like you.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by handsomenairala: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2015
lordyugo:

for d fact u wrote all ds shows ur a clown. Tribe bleeps tribe stp blowing ur trumpet cos dats wat guys witout game do its a simple psychology. U cracked me up wen u said "u probably need to c me one on one" . Seriously b a man

If you are physically and financially blessed, call it whatever mofo, it's your business; Nothing do me. I m freaking throwing it to your face dimwit. Just like my brother in person of Sir bleeping FFK threw Bianca one to your faces

If you like, as my Oba proclaimed, go to any closest Lagoon to you but that is if you are not living in the East at the moment and die over my belongings.

Tribes bleep tribes you said................ I like that statement. So why are these mofos coming to Nairaland to sell us that crap abt how their ladies don't bleep anyhow? I only talked cos these mofos don't know what their ladies are capable of doing and I decided to share my personal experience

Prior to this thread, have u ever seen any comment from me bragging abt ladies that I have slept with or anything? I m only making a point and in course of doing that, shit happened.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Lilimax(f): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Pipsland78:
You are always blessed when you marry Igbo.

Sai Igbo!!
smiley
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
And why would an Igbo guy wanna marry a Yoruba woman? Give me a good reason....with all they beauties we got why will I marry your woman . 99% of Igbo women are married to Igbo guys the remainder married to Bini,Uhrobo,Ikwerre,Calabar and Yoruba. I know a guy who doesn't have a girlfriend but goes surround telling everybody he has a gf whom he doesn't know Niggas know she is a Ho....What you are f..ucking are HOs....lol. There are HOs everywhere in all tribes. I grew up in Lasgidi and know your people wella but I am a G!
Nuf said.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Lilimax(f): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

Taaar!....Its the money thats making her peaceful!..... grin

After paying over 200m for bride price and building mansions for her fathers in the village, why wont she be peaceful?

No wonder you cant make hit songs again...She don pack all the money go village.... grin

I trust my I**O people...... cheesy

grin

If I yab you errhhh smiley
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Lilimax(f): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:

The usual story....I've slept with lots of Igbo girls...blah! Blah! Blah! Clap for yourself! You don win lottery.
Keep sleeping around with prostitutes just to have a taste of Igbo women.
And Who's the bigger fool here?
Someone who claims to have pics of married nakked women and wanking over it?
Get a life, bro! You need Jesus.
Well said!
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by Wislet(f): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2015
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

If any tribe in Nigeria can marry an european man or woman, then why not a Nigerian like you, no matter tribe?

Lol.

Go where God leads you....whether same tribe as you or not.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by IleIfe2(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
mmsen:
When people leave Nigeria and realise that the rest of the world sees you all the same that is when most people realise how stupid the whole tribe/linguistic division nonsense is.

In countries were Nigerians commit a lot of crimes, they know the difference between igbo, hausa or yoruba. i.e South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia US UK etc.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by 2goodbobo(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Very true cos am a living witness to that. My wife is Igbo and i am from the middle belt and i can tell you that my marriage is heaven on earth. grin

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2015
adekennis:
Beleive me Igbo women r the sweetest..Forget the saying they love money..I married one nd she's the best kiss kiss
I think mobuch will be happy to hear this
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by mmsen: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
IleIfe2:

In countries were Nigerians commit a lot of crimes, they know the difference between igbo, hausa or yoruba. i.e South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia US UK etc.

The people in those countries don't even know the difference between Africans from different nations and regions but you want to clam that they know the difference between Nigerians where the only difference is linguistic?

Those people don't care, nor should they.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful by CanberraGame: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2015
handsomenairala:

Boasting about girls should be left for childs not someone like me. I don't know why it has become a crime to share my real experience with you here. How has bleeping Ibo girls become an issue for God sake? I have met load of Igbo girls cos I attended Roman catholic schools and my swag as a Yoruba guy alone usually stand me out among Ibo guys with multi colour combination with Nnewi shoes combined. Trust me, my X factor is always on point bruv.

If u doubt me, go to Apo and Karu/Maraba axis to see how your married sisters are bleeping like shiit or better still, come to US/UK even Ireland. O boy, ur sisters are running things men.

Asewo ke!!!! Prostitute!!! God forbid bad thing. What happen to all these lovely ladies around, looking for young man to bleep. C'mon mofo, you can do better than dis.

there are oda yoruba guys who hv drilled more yoruba girls than ibo or calabar girls without having to tell a very long story like yu...without complainin about fronting or attitude...for them it's jus happened tht way. If yu say U drilled more ibo girls or calabar girls,nigga tht is ur opinion because ther a lot of yoruba girls falling for felo yoruba guys without stress. You shud look at ursef then look at those guys....try to figure out what they got that yu aint gat that. Don't generalise events only based on ur own eXperience .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.