Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria (73257 Views)

10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / Top 10 Universities To STUDY Computer Science/engineering In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
We read Engineering(History) in Nigeria, we don't Study (Make Research and Improve technology) embarassed cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
remove OOU you. na only half baked graduate dem dey produce due to the frequent . destiny waisters

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by SDIEGO(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'll like to apologise upfront for this, this list is baseless. It lacks credible and convincing facts. Perhaps, you should spend more time in doing your research and come up with something better.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by JuanDeDios: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:
It Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU).... No spoil my school name abeg
It's "It is..." No spoil English abeg.

grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Unubi(f): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
FrancisTony:
There are many schools studying engineering but there are those more equipped, enhanced and have got better teachers than others.

This rank is based on different areas that make a school that studies the course engineering:

1. FUTA, ( Federal University of Technology, Akure. )
The school is really aiming high in terms of the technological and digital aspect of developing her students, in the school. They are also ranked first in COREN data list.

2. FUTO ( Federal University of Technology, Owerri Imo state)
The school is also making sense with respect to their technological aspect in teaching the students the benefits of technology.

3. University of Ilorin

4. University of Lagos

5 .FUTMINNA ( Federal university of technology Minna)

6. Obafemi Awolowo University

7. University of Benin

8. Ladoke Akintola, University of Technology

9 Olabisi University ( OOU)

10. University of Nigeria, Nsukka

http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cropped-Nigerian-University-Scholarships-Image12.jpg
What standard did you use to measure your selected schools? ABU is a great engineering school but not on your list.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
FrancisTony:
There are many schools studying engineering but there are those more equipped, enhanced and have got better teachers than others.

This rank is based on different areas that make a school that studies the course engineering:

The school is really aiming high in terms of the technological and digital aspect of developing her students, in the school. They are also ranked first in COREN data list.

The school is also making sense with respect to their technological aspect in teaching the students the benefits of technology.

3. University of Ilorin

4. University of Lagos

7. University of Benin

http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cropped-Nigerian-University-Scholarships-Image12.jpg

All na same ooo. U will not learn any relevant aspect of engineering through practicals

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Sunnycliff(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
MY FUTO!! MY FUTO!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by rashygenius: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
d best of all is d one u can get Ur dream JoB immediately after/B4 service
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by MKO4ever(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by DIVINE78: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
imsuboi:

wink I'm everywhere.

Uniport, RSTUST, IMSU, FUTO,

As long as it's in the South-East and South-South, I'm there wink
Mum tribalist. Ojukwu got 3 votes in Bayelsa state in 2007? Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Itulah(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

1. Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma cry

3. University of Ilorin

4. University of Lagos

7. University of Benin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by ChappyChase: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
imsuboi:

wink I'm everywhere.

Uniport, RSTUST, IMSU, FUTO,

As long as it's in the South-East and South-South, I'm there wink
My brother you get plenty work....
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by silverdam(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
JuanDeDios:

It's "It is..." No spoil English abeg.

grin
Its been modified before you quote me bros abi sis. Gbagaun detector
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by blasterman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nigeria education needs to reorganized from head to toe for nigeria to be able to meet or operate in the 21st century

If ur engineer u need to be a technician in one aspect of engineering.

If ur a mechanical engineer u shd be able to troubleshoot at least a car which is the most common engine

The reason why Europe progress is there technicans become engineers

Chemical engr shd be able to turn shit into petrol etc

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by gistmelove(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
fake list..

were is my school

LASU??

rep lasu epe campus

ECE BOIZZ

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by jay89(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
If BUK is not on the list, then the list is not correct
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Febby9(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Have you gone to nigeria defence academy :...dier engineers are made oooo....is d best so far....
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by martineverest(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
OAU and UNIBEN re the most difficult places to study mechanical engineering.
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by milestonejnr(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

3. University of Ilorin

4. University of Lagos

7. University of Benin

I laugh at the number 2 school on the list

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by fidinwala(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
ESUT 1 OF d best state University to study Engineering

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by swezenberg(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am proud to be a FUTARIAN. Still practicing my Engineering here in the USA.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
engineering in uniben is good and stressful,engineer for life!
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by kishimi8(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
the list funny sha,, where are the ATBU's and ABU's
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by chidile: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
where do unizik belong,..!
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Donrissy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
FUTO usually receives the highest number of application for electrical and electronics engineering according to JAMB statistics. So i'm not surprised.
#proudfutoeeeundergraduate

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Bigdreams(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Being able to compete with graduate engineers from around the world should be paramount in the minds of these schools but I doubt if some of them are really thinking about the future of their students not to mention the nation at large.

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by cheddahboy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
No ATBU?? ask Coren.
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Seemyfather(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
And don't forget The Polytechnic Ibadan as well ooooooooo!
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by dawtune(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
This list is a joke... Why is Covenant Uni not on your list ? Ever heard of Reverse Engineering?? Covenant Uni was the first to introduce Reverse Engineering in the country. Reverse engineering is taking apart an object to see how it works in order to duplicate or enhance the object. The practice, taken from older industries, is now frequently used on computer hardware and software. the school has become the first University in Nigeria to embrace reverse engineering technology which majority of developed economies are already deploying for global competitiveness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.