Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

YOU Must Take Care Of Me ;suswam Tells Gov-elect - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / YOU Must Take Care Of Me ;suswam Tells Gov-elect (596 Views)

You Lied,anioma Is Igbo &part Of Biafra,t/ruler Of Ukwuani Tells Gov. Okowa / Faleke Sues INEC, Demands To Be Declared Gov-elect / I Did My Best For Benue, Now It's Your Turn – Suswam Tells Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU Must Take Care Of Me ;suswam Tells Gov-elect by XRAY21(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Benue state governor Gabriel suswam have informed the new governor elect chief samuel ortom, to look after him when he exit office in may
Suswam stated this at the banquet hall of government house in makurdi when the played host to the governor elect on Monday.
HE said"when I leave (office) I will be a burden on you and you must take care of me"
Suswam assured the people that this party(PDP) would not challenge ortom's mandate in court, stressing that the allegation was an unnecessary disruption
Earlier ortom who contested the election on the platform of APC said he was overwhelm when the governor called him on sunday to congratulate him on this victory at the poll

Source www.punchng.com/news/you-must-take-care-of-me-suswam-tells-gov-elect
Re: YOU Must Take Care Of Me ;suswam Tells Gov-elect by XRAY21(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
So after all the money you stole you still need to be cared for SMH
Re: YOU Must Take Care Of Me ;suswam Tells Gov-elect by sweettease(f): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2015
So shameless... Smh

A man that is stupid enough to think there is nothing wrong with this statement has actually been in charge of a whole state, little wonder why Nigeria hasn't been progressing as expected.
Re: YOU Must Take Care Of Me ;suswam Tells Gov-elect by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2015
what z that even supposed to mean. He didn't ask that d governor-elect enrol him in daycare?? Benue z like d Ebonyi of Middle belt.......... no development at all at all
Re: YOU Must Take Care Of Me ;suswam Tells Gov-elect by XRAY21(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
what z that even supposed to mean. He didn't ask that d governor-elect enrol him in daycare?? Benue z like d Ebonyi of Middle belt.......... no development at all at all
what pains Me is that this man almost milked benue dry. He should be cared for from prison

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Settle This Debt Incured By Jonathan's Government? / Antiquity: Bronze Pot From Benin Kingdom (nigeria) Date Back 17th Century. / Hilarious Message From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.