Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65695 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by dainformant(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2015
For those saying the General is not strong, caption this. President elect General Muhammadu Buhari getting set to inspect his farmland in his hometown in Daura, Katsina. Photo credit; Bayo Omoboriowo

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-muhammadu-buhari.html

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Relay race for our great presido grin sai baba toh galant jhoor

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by mrmetoo1: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Swag still dripping even at a farm inspection #MyPresident

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till 2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by iduzebaba(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
who says baba no get swags, swaaiiiiiii baba

25 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Firmjudge(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2015
#BabaToTheRescue

#Taraba #APC #Donga

#Conversation
Baba:Where are you Tinubu ?

Tinubu: Baba i day Lagos.

Baba: Mama Aisha Day cry oo.

Tinubu: General I cant go oo TY Danjuma go catch me.

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Pray he performs well
If naija better na for all of us

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by fejicruz(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Carry on my President elect.
Sai Baba!!!

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by dainformant(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
ur mind dey dere
iduzebaba:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by chymystique(f): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2015
He should ve worn corporate shoes no be only trainers to farm gringringringrin

Caption: "GMB Inspecting his StoCkings" cheesycheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by sagio09: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till
2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy
U're d big cow.certificated dumb dumb

105 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Eastherbunny(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Iba aba da aba my general.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by temitemi1(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2015
This our president no go kill me wit laughter grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

I thought these issue of certificate is now buried

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by agarawu23(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
This our president no go kill me wit laughter grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
keep laffing till you enter yaba left

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by temitemi1(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by temitemi1(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Swags indeed grin grin cheesy
iduzebaba:

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by loomer: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
If na GEJ dress like that una go say na clueless dressing.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Kolade354(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Baba Buhari oyoyo.........Gej till may 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by dainformant(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
is that a farm? --- No, na Aso Rock be dat
Is that a swag? --- No, na dance him wan start
What is he looking for down there? --- guess he's looking for your brain but him no see am
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by steppin: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Kai! Abokii na abokii.
Caftan and trainers.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PassingShot(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Nice photo of our amiable president.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by chacoonder(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2015
May Baba God continue to preserve your life for us..Sai Mai Gaskiya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
May God bless and protect him....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Alllllll the way Sir
No weapon fashion against U shall prosper

::Once a gallant always a Gallant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Publicity Stunt.
Poor footwear sense.
Pointless.
Farcical

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by sammyj: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2015
GMB my role model compared to the clueless one !!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

By the way SAI BABA jare !!!

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by delishpot: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2015
If this was Oga Jona............ lipsrsealed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Lalasticlala..do d needed abeg
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2015
sagio09:

U're d big cow.certificated dumb dumb

u should have replaced the dumb dumb with dung dung as in cow dung

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Publicity Stunt.
Poor footwear sense.
Pointless.
Farcical
But he is your incoming president. Deal with it

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by adewaletb3(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Baba looking good as usual

Carry on baba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.