Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Brother "Little" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Brother "Little" (575 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brother "Little" by Suzyky4u(f): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2015
My brother, his wrist twisted.
Who do I tell? Who do I run to?
Father? Oh no!
Siblings? Oh helpless!
Mother? Oh yes, in Church!
I ran and ran as fast as my feeble limbs could go.
Then... I was standing, watching from those huge doors. How do I reach her? Time was short, the wrist was swollen. So I laid my little brother on the Church lobby and sneaked in, running back and forth each time a warden passed by. Of course the sign outside read "SILENCE". I took one last peep at little brother then I proceeded to the Chior stand, right beside mum. She was startled. Peering into those tiny eyes, she whispered: "You don't want to be caught, do you? I have to sing for those little crumbs". "I'm sorry mum but..." The next words stuck in my throat. How do I tell her that my little brother had been stolen? "I need help"...

__ to be continued.

Cc: Ishilove, HumbledbYGrace, Obinnau
Re: Brother "Little" by LEvuls(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok....we are waiting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Scratch To Cash. / "Gorgeous Disaster" By Osusu Talks / The Overcomer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.