Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

She-she - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She-she (750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She-she by Suzyky4u(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2015
She came on to me that day, in the ladies' washroom. She whisked my hair, I didn't utter a word. She helped me wash, I kept mute still. She nibbled on my nipples, through the wet bikini still clung to my skin. I, in awe, mouth agap, watching, wondering, a thousand and one thoughts going through my head... She fell on her knees, pleading: She was sorry. "Oh well, sorry for what? I don't get it. It's all complicated"
Then... The door flung open, a masculine figure. Just then, she fell on the floor. She was the victim. "Excuse me, I don't still get it!" He pounced on me. "How dare you touch my wife!" He was fuming with anger. Then it all dawned on me.
Rewind: She was being suspected all along. She lied that she wasn't but a woman was all over her; pestering or forcing to be with her.
Fast forward: To her husband, I was that "woman". He was bitter, I was the bad egg and she, the "victim". What an irony!

__Suzy

Cc: Ishilove, Obinnau

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vital Lesson Of Life / The 10 Types Of Writers' Block (and How To Overcome Them) / Sitting On The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.