Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,986 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat (3814 Views)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa / Alamieyeseigha Set To Represent Apc At 2016 Gubernatorial Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat by steppin: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Goke7:

my guy read my words carefully o, I said the voting pattern in the sw was more liberal, did i use the word smart? liberal means, more accommodating, meaning Jonathan got more votes in the sw than buhari got in the ss and se which is there for all to see, even in the governorship elections, the pdp candidates in the sw except oyo did well by pulling lots of votes which shows that the yorubas did not put all their eggs in one basket which people are blaming the se for doing, there are pdp senators elect in the sw but is there any apc senator elect in the se?

so who is smarter and real now, if Jonathan had won this election, he would have appreciated the sw very much because they tried for him very much and the sw would have been prominent in his govt, i heard from a reliable source that jona was ready to compensate the sw very much if he had won the election.

As for ambode and agbaje, the whole world knew how close it was, but if abia people don't want pdp so why should lagos want them too.

My brother all i want is a better Nigeria for me and you. Cheers
Abeg, tell me something else jor.
Liberal my foot!
I'm tired of arguing with people who can't be honest to themselves.
Re: Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat by Goke7: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:

Abeg, tell me something else jor.
Liberal my foot!
I'm tired of arguing with people who can't be honest to themselves.

no probs, i wish you all the best!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Prof. Wole Soyinka Confirms #esuisnotsatan (must Watch) / See What Obasanjo Tweet About Today #presidentialmediachat / What Lagos Yoruba Need To Know About Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.