Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,143 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (74354 Views)

Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by romi: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am so happy and I am sharing recharge cards. Pls manage this MTN 1500▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Etisalat 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Glo 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Airtel 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Please use a sharp object like broken bottle or knife for easy scratch on your screen. don't bother to thank me What are friends for?.GOD bless ur week!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Stevano007(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=20pt]Lip bawo?! Shey the Papa na Kiss Daniel ni[/size]
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Lilimax(f): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Quite uncomfortable shocked

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by iyatrustee(f): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is so wrong!

Seems this is the season of deep kissing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by uzowulu8(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
fp tins... Since I joind nairaland.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
i dey come ,make i go kiss tari
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
@OP is a pervert. The angle of this Picture is not clear enough to tell if the kiss was deep or not.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by somegirl1: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nothing wrong with that.
Looks like an innocent kiss. Not a "deep" kiss.
Normal in my family.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by manjuninho(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
I wonder aw sum pple tinks....can anybody confirm d person in dat pix is his daughter cos I dnt tink so nd I no very well dat no matter how westernised an OYO man is, He can nd will neva kiss his daughter on d lips not in d public glance like dis........I belive Mr Ajimobi was kissing Mrs ajimobi in dat pix.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by smsdigito: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Oyo first daughter Abisola Kola-Daisi, shared a photo of herself planting a victory kiss on her father's lips. Governor Abiola Ajimobi was re-elected governor of Oyo state.

She wrote:
“The victory kiss. ‘No matter the condition of the jungle, he will not eat grass; it is not Pride, it is who he is’ Abiola Ajimobi I am truly proud of your historic Victory. My Love for you knows no bounds. Gods Awesomeness at work. #thankful”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/governor-abiola-ajimobi-kisses-his.html?m=1
isnt this abomination for a father to kiss his daughter lips to lips? i tot it should be a peck instead. abi na me no gree open eyes lol haba.

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by somegirl1: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol. Some family members are as close as that. My younger brother and I kiss on the lips and I don't know if marriage can end that. Our spouses will need to accept that.

True
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nigerians with their dirty minds. Seems like most of us don't know what it is to be close to one or two family members of the opposite sex.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Indianguyrupees: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
anyway is non of my business undecided

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
In my opinion, there's nothing to show that the man in the photo posted by the Op is Ajimobi, we don't have a good view of the photo, a side view would have helped. I'm surprised that the comments before me jumped to the hasty conclusion that the person in question is Ajimobi. I can't reach that conclusion based on this photo.

Again is there no possibility that this was photoshopped by a mischievous blogger to generate views, otherwise the photo should have been shared in the original form it was taken cos from wwhat I can see the picture has been modified...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by unclejb2(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is how it starts next thing it will develop to incest lipsrsealed
Maybe he wants to learn from Obasanjo
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by logica(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Nigerians with their dirty minds. Seems like most of us don't know what it is to be close to one or two family members of the opposite sex.
I wish it was even dirty mind; rather than simply being bush.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Ricpaula(f): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=32709029]Kisses father?
This is serious, a governor for that matter, and mouth to mouth kiss for that matter, that means if a father sleeps with his daughter in oyo state, they would say is ajimobi that taught them,
follow the leader.

Well thats none of my business, my business is that Buhari must provide
1) good roads
2) 40 naira per liter for fuel
3) return of chibok girls
4) 5 billion jobs for nigerians academic students and non academic students
5) provide jobs for ashawos in the north and free transportation for ashawos in benin to travel to italy
6) and others

SAI Baba

Remember he promises all this including ending Bokoharam within two months. We are watching the movie in 5D. LOL
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by seedorfg(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ajimobe small small o, before your kondo go yari patapat, emotional kissing grin
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by sanmtiago(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Incest! shocked
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by esosuo: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Oyo first daughter Abisola Kola-Daisi, shared a photo of herself planting a victory kiss on her father's lips. Governor Abiola Ajimobi was re-elected governor of Oyo state.

She wrote:
“The victory kiss. ‘No matter the condition of the jungle, he will not eat grass; it is not Pride, it is who he is’ Abiola Ajimobi I am truly proud of your historic Victory. My Love for you knows no bounds. Gods Awesomeness at work. #thankful”

Dis guy kissing my future babe any how abi,ajimobi kw say na.half payment you go get wen I.plan to come see u oh
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Dragonking: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Very soon they will post pictures of him fvcking the girl doogie style. cool
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by missionmex(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Note I didn't say french kiss, just on the lips.

we don't know o! If u like do deep kiss u r on ur own.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by tollu: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Doesn't look like lip on lip action to me
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by M4gunners: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oboy see chemistry.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Note I didn't say french kiss, just on the lips.

Hmmmmmm sweetlemon, do u kiss ur parents too?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

She wrote:

so no thanks to the electorates? politicians and families praise themselfs as if its their doing , celeberating and imidiately forgot people who Voted them! what an irony

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Na kissing dey rain for dis election oh! Everybody just dey kiss..
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by drnairalov: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
outright stupidity..eeeew, what kinda joy would make me kiss my grown daughter passionately cos u won election or cos u re gonna get more moni

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by Kennyfancy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
I knw say, yoruba people lik charm, juju and jaz. . . Mayb dis is the charm he does in other to win election
Re: Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) by jauntty: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
I see nothing wrong there.

My younger sisters kisses our Dad.

I usually give mum a peek on the cheek.

It just family culture.

Let's respect their choices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.