Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD (36097 Views)

CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alright, am using this thread to Call all fans of the Penny dreadful series. Lets talk about it here as the season 2 is about to start on May, 3rd 2015.

Who is your favorite character, scenes, etc. Lets get the comments rolling cool

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Here is a preview of how the season 2 gonna be cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YdeSNcAWos

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by armadeo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Couldn't finish ep 1. Samething with izombie

1 Like

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by tomhank(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2015
armadeo:

Forced myself to watch it... Its nice though
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
armadeo:

What happened. kindly share
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
tomhank:

Forced myself to watch it... Its nice though

Penny dreadful was ranked among 20 top tv series of 2014. This is a tv serie that came out with only 8 episodes for season 1. It was rated 4.8 out of 5 by IMDB.

Season 2 will be the bomb cool

1 Like

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by armadeo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dragonking:

What happened. kindly share

Penny dreadful is your run of the mill horror series. It didn't just work for me. The effects weren't cool and the plot appeared weak. However maybe I was impatient.

I zombie is about a girl who survives a zombie attack and starts working in a morgue. She eats the brains of corpses and has glimpses if giw they died. Thrash if you ask me.

PS what caused the zombie attack and where are the zombies?.

What's you genre maybe I can give some tips for series to see

2 Likes

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
armadeo:

Penny dreadful is your run of the mill horror series. It didn't just work for me. The effects weren't cool and the plot appeared weak. However maybe I was impatient.

I zombie is about a girl who survives a zombie attack and starts working in a morgue. She eats the brains of corpses and has glimpses if giw they died. Thrash if you ask me.

PS what caused the zombie attack and where are the zombies?.

What's you genre maybe I can give some tips for series to see

I would recommend you go back and watch penny dreadful till the end. It was simply classic. The rating was very high. check google and find out unless you dont like horro movies.

As for izombie, that series is dumb to me but i just watch it wen am bored. my genre, horror, action, sci-fi, comedy.
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by armadeo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dragonking:

I would recommend you go back and watch penny dreadful till the end. It was simply classic. The rating was very high. check google and find out unless you dont like horro movies.

As for izombie, that series is dumb to me but i just watch it wen am bored. my genre, horror, action, sci-fi, comedy.

Instill have episode one. I haven't been bored enough to complete it though. Spent my time on the leaked GOT.
I will watch it this weekend. Hope it lives up to the hype.

For izombie NO way!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
armadeo:

Instill have episode one. I haven't been bored enough to complete it though. Spent my time on the leaked GOT.
I will watch it this weekend. Hope it lives up to the hype.

For izombie NO way!!

trust me, you will enjoy it..as for izombie, I won't even recommend it unless u are verrrryyy bored.
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Penny dreadful season2 episode 1 is out guys hurry up and download it..I promise you it is the bommmmbbbb.
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by khanivorous(f): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oohhh

Penny dreadful is not just a tv show... It is THE tv show.

The lady KALI would definitely be a force to reckon with.

Eva green is always spectacular

2 Likes

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by mrdrizzy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Is dis serie really worth watching?? Couldn't finish ep 1 sef

Was occupied with much more interesting stuffs like constantine tvd originals reign daredevil and GOT

Perhaps I might get to start watching dis when I'm less busy

Btw australian most watched serie ever WENTWORTH is back 1-3 out already just got 1

1 Like

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Is dis serie really worth watching?? Couldn't finish ep 1 sef

Was occupied with much more interesting stuffs like constantine tvd originals reign daredevil and GOT

Perhaps I might get to start watching dis when I'm less busy

Btw australian most watched serie ever WENTWORTH is back 1-3 out already just got 1

This series was rated as high as GOT as at last year when it came out..it has a high rating of 4.8 out of 5 last year for its season 1 and was ranked among top20 season series of 2014..watch it and I assure that u will enjoy it...you can download it from o2tvseries.com
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
khanivorous:
Oohhh

Penny dreadful is not just a tv show... It is THE tv show.

The lady KALI would definitely be a force to reckon with.

Eva green is always spectacular

Am telling you it is the boooommmb...madam Kali is a real badass in season 2 but as usual miss ives will always fight her way out. the question on my mind is will caliban finally get a wife or will she go back to ethan
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by tomhank(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2015
This series is fcking senseless I swear... Is that lady a Christan or a witch ni?
Just here patiently waiting for Hannibal
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
tomhank:
This series is fcking senseless I swear... Is that lady a Christan or a witch ni?
Just here patiently waiting for Hannibal

Which lady are you talking about? And what season/episode are you in?
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 4:15pm On May 01, 2015
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 8:30pm On May 18, 2015
Episode 3 is out
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 8:20pm On May 25, 2015
episode 4 season 2 is out guys...hurry up and watch.
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Rilwayne001: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Dragonking:
Penny dreadful season2 episode 1 is out guys hurry up and download it..I promise you it is the bommmmbbbb.

Link please
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Link please

Here is the. link: http://o2tvseries.com/Penny-Dreadful/Season-02/Episode-01/index.html

Have you watched and completed season 1?
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Season 2 episode 5 is out guys.
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Rilwayne001: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Dragonking:

Here is the. link: http://o2tvseries.com/Penny-Dreadful/Season-02/Episode-01/index.html

Have you watched and completed season 1?

I'm currently downloading it
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm currently downloading it

OK, that means u are downloading all the episodes of season 1 as well?
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Dragonking:

OK, that means u are downloading all the episodes of season 1 as well?
Yeah
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yeah

I can assure you will enjoy it..pls don't forget to provide feedback and ur thoughts too on this thread.
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by solomonbrown64: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2015
.....the show is classic....love the mix of British and American accent already... Eva green such knows her roles....

1 Like

Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Dragonking: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2015
solomonbrown64:
.....the show is classic....love the mix of British and American accent already... Eva green such knows her roles....

honestly this is one of the best series around. simply classic. what season/episode are u on?
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by Rilwayne001: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dragonking:

I can assure you will enjoy it..pls don't forget to provide feedback and ur thoughts too on this thread.

Sure
Re: PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD by solomonbrown64: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dragonking:

honestly this is one of the best series around. simply classic. what season/episode are u on?

Am still on episode 1 season 1.......will catch up before tomorrow ends....great show...fantastic ratings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Cee-C Was Ebuka’s Ex Girlfriend" – Social Media User Claims / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / #bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.