Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee (32001 Views)

Toughest Running Andriod Game(pic) / My First Andriod Game / Download Highway Flee Endless 3d Racing Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
HzRF:
Where can I get d apk
Play store is not working on my fone again oo
we are making provisions for that, unfortunately, it is only available on android play store for now
Fratello:

undecided do more than try.
noted!!
ogaprime:

Nice one op....did you develop dis game??
yes we did
Janet101:

I think u should also put instructions, I don't even knw how to use d Napep well but I still love ur concept
we'd put that in mind in the next iteration
ibkgab001:
Wow great design
Thanks
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by soleexx(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fratello:
If e pass 7MB; i no do again undecided

Bro get a small BB to download all your heavy megabyte app and games for andriod

1 Like

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by richfaxy: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
ogaprime:

Nice one op....did you develop dis game??

Yes we did
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by otikobaba: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kudos dudegrin!!!!!!!!!!!!!The size is heavy(39.5Mb) try and work on that.

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Fratello(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
soleexx:

Bro get a small BB to download all your heavy megabyte app and games for andriod
Like.......... gimme names & foto

1 Like

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by james809: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
cool game

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by richfaxy: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
otikobaba:
Kudos dudegrin!!!!!!!!!!!!!The size is heavy(39.5Mb) try and work on that.

Sure, it will be worked on soon
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by idris4eva(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
d4m1:
these are screenshots
is that not allen avenue

1 Like

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by solayd(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice. buh try and reduce the MB though i've download it sha

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by richfaxy: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Janet101:

I think u should also put instructions, I don't even knw how to use d Napep well but I still love ur concept

Drive as far as you can picking up coins and specials and most especially avoid all obstacles to get ahead. Use one of 15 commercial cars available to you.
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by owobaba40: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mak I quickly download am for my bbm Q20

1 Like

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Joy1706(f): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
wman:
Very cool game. I enjoyed it a lot.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

GTA V, MKX, FIFA 15 now available.
I'm interested in some of those pc games. Hw do I get them?
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by liquidsnake: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
This Is a constructive Critism of your game.

Controls: Terrible!! The response from tilting Seem rather too slow to make any meaningful input. one had to tilt the phone almost 180 degrees before the vehicle could turn! Moreover, add the option of onscreen buttons- for left and right turns.

Swipe up for speed does not work! and it's not the fault of my phone Screen.

where are the Danfos, Molue, and okadas?!

But good effort. waiting for the update.

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
liquidsnake:
This Is a constructive Critism of your game.
Controls: Terrible!! The response from tilting Seem rather too slow to make any meaningful input. one had to tilt the phone almost 180 degrees before the vehicle could turn! Moreover, add the option of onscreen buttons- for left and right turns.
Swipe up for speed does not work! and it's not the fault of my phone Screen.
where are the Danfos, Molue, and okadas?!
But good effort. waiting for the update.
would work on those this weekend, really appreciate the critisim
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Magicdon(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
richfaxy:

Thanks for downloading.

kindly share the word as we need people to review the game so we can make it better.
hope its free

1 Like

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by richfaxy: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Magicdon:
hope its free

Sure its free.
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Elummah(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
I most download this game.

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by N0B0DY: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cool stuff tho, but brake no dey shocked

Imagine driving in traffic without brakes...

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by soulhighman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
I would really love to download it to support our own but on seeing 40mb.......omo mehn, maybe I would have to wait till I resubscribe no o.

1 Like

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by ogaprime(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
richfaxy:

Yes we did

That's nice....Op am yet to play it, but I have an idea

Have you played any of the GTA franchise??

Most especially Gta san andreas...

If you have, you can include de "taxi mission part" you know nah, we dey inside bus and driver dey pass one way. Na to smile say we don beat traffic

So also, make it more like a place in lagos eg ikeja or VI where de names of street will be showing... So that people outside Nigeria or Lagos can know some places in Lagos

And try to include companies too as a means of advertising... E.g let picking points be in front a company or firm maybe picking up a manger who wants to get to his destination on time...

It might look like you are coping "them" but I believe you can do it in another way (you know what am saying)

That's my two kobo, hope it can buy something shaaa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
ogaprime:

That's nice....Op am yet to play it, but I have an idea
Have you played any of the GTA franchise??
Most especially Gta san andreas...
If you have, you can include de "taxi mission part" you know nah, we dey inside bus and driver dey pass one way. Na to smile say we don beat traffic
So also, make it more like a place in lagos eg ikeja or VI where de names of street will be showing... So that people outside Nigeria or Lagos can know some places in Lagos
And try to include companies too as a means of advertising... E.g let picking points be in front a company or firm maybe picking up a manger who wants to get to his destination on time...
It might look like you are coping "them" but I believe you can do it in another way (you know what am saying)
That's my two kobo, hope it can buy something shaaa!!!
really appreciate ur feedback, will implement some/all of this in our future release and promise to credit u when we do

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by isan(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nah only android?
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by ogaprime(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
d4m1:
really appreciate ur feedback, will implement some/all of this in our future release and promise to credit u when we do

Hmmmm...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
isan:
Nah only android?
we are making it available on windows store next month, and afterwards, it will soon be available across all platforms
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by dominique(f): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
I've downloaded the game and I'm still trying to figure it out. I looooove the theme song, very catchy. The tilting of phone makes it very tedious and most times doesn't respond on time. So I need to get 5,000 jerrycans before I can switch from keke to kabukabu when I neva gather up to 20 kegs yet embarassed

Cool game overall, do work on the tilting of phone. You can give us the option of swiping our phones instead.

2 Likes

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Screenshot of the latest game i just played. No matter how much you tilt, the vehicle still goes off course.

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by slap1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Let's know when you upgrade. All the best brother!
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by handie(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Richfaxy pls make it available for windows mobile as soon as possible. After reading all these reviews, i wanna see how it really is..... And please fix the reported bugs and include other cities in subsequent updates
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by dlux: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice game. Kindly make a post of your Android game on our open source magazine let's review it. Visit http://gtbensmag.com
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by richfaxy: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
handie:
Richfaxy pls make it available for windows mobile as soon as possible. After reading all these reviews, i wanna see how it really is..... And please fix the reported bugs and include other cities in subsequent updates

We will work on making it available on all other platforms soon
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
dominique:
Screenshot of the latest game i just played. No matter how much you tilt, the vehicle still goes off course.
We are sorry about that, we would adjust the controls and get back to you as soon as possible, with a few incentive too for your feedback
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Missmoney(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
richfaxy:
Description
An endless driving game featuring a faulting commercial driver someplace in Lagos, Nigeria who is being chased by the local security authority (LASTMA), for breaking one of the traffic laws. Drive as far as you can picking up coins and specials and most especially avoid all obstacles to get ahead. Use one of 15 commercial cars available to you. Brag your score and compete with your friends..

You can download it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thriviastudios.highwayflee
nice one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures / How To Hack Psp 3004 Version 6.31 And Other Versins / Why Do Females Hate Video Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.