Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts (12281 Views)

Daily Football Picks By Mumels / FREE CODED VIP SPORT TRADING TIPS AND PICKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2015

Sudan - Sierra Leone (Africa, Nations Cup Qualifications)
Pick: 1
Confidence:7/10
Odds: 1.95 (BetVictor)

Head to Head
No matches in the last 5 seasons

Preview:
The two teams are not among the most powerful in Africa. But Sudan always had reputation of a tough home team. Sierra Leone is without an away victory this century.

Markets:
There is a big decrease on Sudan (41%) in the positioning. The home odds are going down everywhere but in the last hours Asian bookies changed their position and now are top on Sudan.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2015

Ceará SC - Santa Cruz (Brazil, Série B)
Odds: 1.91 (Bwin)

Head to Head
25-10-14 Ceara – Santa Cruz 0-2

Preview:
Ceara has collected just one point from their last 5 matches and thus led to their second from bottom position in the table. Santa Cruz is their close rival, which also is without a victory in 5 matches. Ceara is a traditionally strong home team and today’s match is a key one.

Markets:
A big interested to this match at the market. The risk is spread but bookies are cautious to the home odds.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Sunnyt77(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Good job bro
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015

Akropolis IF - Södertälje FK (Sweden, Div 1 Norra)
Confidence:8/10
Odds: 1.6 (BetVictor)

Head to Head

Preview:
With 5 victories and a draw in the last 6 matches, Akropolis is now part of the promotion battle. The capital team will go second in the table if they win today against Sodertalje. The visitors are newcomers in the league and their only aim is not to go down. They lost 3 in a row but still are 2 points above the relegation zone.

Markets:
The home odds are dropping everywhere but Asian bookies keep relatively high odds. This is due to the handicap. They question the goal difference and not the outcome itself. Scandinavians are below the average odds on Akropolis which is significant.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Dihowiz(m): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2015
You are good.. I love ur tips
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
22.06.2015 Akropolis IF - Södertälje FK - 1 - WON. cheesy

Zamalek SC - Arab Contractors (Egypt, Premier)
Confidence:6/10
Odds: 1.53 (Paddy Power)

Head to Head
25-02-13 Zamalek – Arab Contractors 2-1
27-09-10 Zamalek – Arab Contractors 1-0
17-02-10 Zamalek – Arab Contractors 1-0

Preview:
Only a miracle could stop Zamalek winning the title but they still need 7 points in the remaining 7 matches if Al Ahly wins all of their 6. Three of Zamalek matches are at home. They won the last 7 matches against their neighbors Arab Contractors.

Markets:
There is a small drop in the home odds but it can become big considering the few betting objects today in the football schedule.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
23.06.15 Zamalek SC - Arab Contractors (Egypt, Premier) - 1 - WON! grin

Middelfart G & BK - Rishøj BK (Denmark, 2. Division East)
Odds: 1.67 (BetVictor)

Head to Head
29-03-14 Middelfart – Rishoj 0-2
21-08-10 Middelfart – Rishoj 1-4
31-10-09 Middelfart – Rishoj 6-4

Preview:
Middelfart lost their last 5 matches against Rishoj but it is supposed to be different result today. It is a playout and the winner will keep its place in the second division. The opponents have been in different groups this season. The home side won 4 matches in a row to reach this playout and not to be relegated directly. They are in a great form. Roshoj is excellent lately as they won 5 of their last 7 away games but mainly against teams lacking motivation.

Markets:
The home odds are dropping everywhere. There is a big risk for the bookies on Middelfart which pushed big brands like Bet365 to go bottom on home odds. Under the average odds are also Scandinavians and bookies specialized in the Danish market like Betsafe.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015

Tromso IL - FK Haugesund (Norway, Tippeligaen)
Odds: 1.8 (bet365)

Head to Head
28-04-13 Tromso – Haugesund 2-1
21-10-12 Tromso – Haugesund 2-0
20-03-11 Tromso – Haugesund 2-0
11-04-10 Tromso – Haugesund 2-0

Injured & Suspended
Tromso: Frantzen (d, 0, 0), Kongshavn (g, 3, 0), Norbye (d, 11, 0), Lekstrom (g, 6, 0)
Haugesund: Maeland (m, 4, 0), Bjornbak (d, 9, 1), Andreassen (m, 7, 0)

Preview:
In the last home match Tromso won 2-0 against the champions Molde and last week they deserved at least a draw away to Stromgodset (1-2). Tromso is very successful at home to Haugesund winning all 8 matches since 1997.

Markets:
The big decrease on Tromso in the positioning (46%) is due to the tradition but it was proved a wise move due to some market moves later.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2015
28.06.15 Tromso IL - FK Haugesund - 1 - WON! cheesy

Landskrona BoIS - FC Höllviken (Sweden, Div 1 Sodra)
Odds: 1.65 (bwin)

Head to Head

Preview:
Traditionally strong team like Landskrona is too good for the third division but they are behind in the promotion race. They won almost all their points away. At home Landskrona drew once and lost 4 matches. Höllviken is a good chance for the first home victory for Landskrona after the visitors lost 3 matches in a row.

Markets:
The odds on Landskrona are dropping but there was no early interest on the home win.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
29.06.2015 Landskrona BoIS - FC Höllviken - 1 - WON! smiley

FK Spyris Kaunas - Granitas Klaipedas (Lithuania, A Lyga)
Odds: 1.7 (Sportingbet)

Head to Head
01-03-15 Spyris – Granitas 2-1
29-09-13 Spyris – Granitas 2-0
03-05-13 Spyris – Granitas 0-1

Preview:
The newcomer Spyris show ambitions to reach first qualification for European competitions. They are far weaker than the two best teams Zalgiris I Trakai but equal two the other two contenders for Top 3 Suduva and Atlantas. Since the middle of April Spyris lost only to the big two teams and Atlantas which show a trend in their results. Granitas is tough away from home. They were trashed by Zalgiris and Trakai but hardly lose against all other teams.

Markets:
The Spyris odds are dropping everywhere but in a different manner. Some bookies like Betway which have a good market in Lithuania are cautious and bottom on Spyris, other like Marathonbet have much higher odds in offer.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by topcube(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Following you closely.... I think you are very good, but, you need to step up your game, predicting only one match haven't make you an expert, expert predict up to at least 3 matches and all the matches must ended positive.

Wish you can do this........?
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by kagari: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
topcube:
Following you closely.... I think you are very good, but, you need to step up your game, predicting only one match haven't make you an expert, expert predict up to at least 3 matches and all the matches must ended positive.

I like his style, if you start with 1k and you are displined with a little luck you would hit a million target before the end of july with his style
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
topcube:

One game?! Mate, you haven't been paying attention. I do have a website (pecheli.net) where I publish at least 5 games per day, sometimes they reach 50+ (check the Consultant section)! Here I only promote my services. I've been around for 11 years, also. Please read my signature and my intro!

FK Trakai - HB Torshavn (Europa League)
Odds: 1.53 (Bwin)

Head to Head

Preview:
Trakai is ambitious team from Lithuania, which is part of the title race in their domestic league this season. Moreover, today is their debut in the European competitions against opponent which can be comfortably beaten. HB Torshavn has moderate results in Europe. Last season they nad eliminated Lincoln Red Imps from Gibriltar which is far weaker than them. Against stronger teams they hardly can get a result.

Markets:
The moves here are very big. The home odds started to go up and then dropped. This means many sure bets. But it is clear the risk is on the home win and this means big bettors are trying to find a way to get better odds on Trakai.

1 Like

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pecheli:

One game?! Mate, you haven't been paying attention. I do have a website (pecheli.net) where I publish at least 5 games per day, sometimes they reach 50+ (check the Consultant section)! Here I only promote my services. I've been around for 11 years, also. Please read my signature and my intro!

FK Trakai - HB Torshavn (Europa League)
Odds: 1.53 (Bwin)

Head to Head

Preview:
Trakai is ambitious team from Lithuania, which is part of the title race in their domestic league this season. Moreover, today is their debut in the European competitions against opponent which can be comfortably beaten. HB Torshavn has moderate results in Europe. Last season they nad eliminated Lincoln Red Imps from Gibriltar which is far weaker than them. Against stronger teams they hardly can get a result.

Markets:
The moves here are very big. The home odds started to go up and then dropped. This means many sure bets. But it is clear the risk is on the home win and this means big bettors are trying to find a way to get better odds on Trakai.
Following!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
2.07.2015 FK Trakai - HB Torshavn (Europa League) - 1 - WON! grin

Finn Harps - Cabinteely FC (Republic of Ireland, First Division)
Confidence:9/10
Odds: 1.26 (bwin)

Head to Head
13-03-15 Finn Harps – Cabinteely 2-0

Preview:
With 3 defeats in a row Finn Harps has slipped the first position and now are two points behind Wexford. But it is true they had the most difficult fixtures in succession facing all the favorites. But now they will have much easier task.

Markets:
The bettor’s interest is focused not only to the home victory but also to a high scoring match. If you find the home win & over 2.5 at the same time, try it!
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pecheli:
2.07.2015 FK Trakai - HB Torshavn (Europa League) - 1 - WON! grin

Finn Harps - Cabinteely FC (Republic of Ireland, First Division)
Confidence:9/10
Odds: 1.26 (bwin)

Head to Head
13-03-15 Finn Harps – Cabinteely 2-0

Preview:
With 3 defeats in a row Finn Harps has slipped the first position and now are two points behind Wexford. But it is true they had the most difficult fixtures in succession facing all the favorites. But now they will have much easier task.

Markets:
The bettor’s interest is focused not only to the home victory but also to a high scoring match. If you find the home win & over 2.5 at the same time, try it!
You lost a game yesterday remember?
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
And You lost another game today.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by bettermike: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
2pointsonly:
And You lost another game today.

Very true. Athlone lost today with a very wide margin. But his nairaland tips are winning. What is going on?
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Guys, you don't expect me to win all bets every day, right? There is no such tipster anywhere...I mean, think about it. I am not a prophet or a billionare. I am just good in what I do.

40% all subscription plans at my site http://pecheli.net. Enter code SUMMER15.

FK Haugesund - Lillestrom SK (Norway, Tippeligaen)
Confidence:4/10
Odds: 2.25 (BetVictor)

Head to Head
29-03-14 Haugesund – Lillestrom 1-1
20-10-13 Haugesund – Lillestrom 3-2
06-05-12 Haugesund – Lillestrom 1-1
11-09-11 Haugesund – Lillestrom 2-0
20-09-10 Haugesund – Lillestrom 3-3

Injured & Suspended
Haugesund: Maeland (m, 4, 0), Bjornbak (d, 9, 1)
Lillestrom: Ofkir (f, 2, 0)

Preview:
Haugesund dropped just above the relegation zone after winning just 1 point in 4 matches. But the last defeat 0-2 away to Tromso was unfair as it came in the last 10 minutes. Now the home side will try their best to take the 3 points against a team which is without a victory in Haugesund in 5 years. Lillestrom also won just once in their last 5 away matches being meanwhile knocked out of the cup by Strommen.

Markets:
Layers at the exchange are very cautious since morning to Haugesund which is a pretty good sign. Some Scandinavian bookies like Betsafe keep a high odds on the home win but generally Haugesund win is going down.

1 Like

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
4.07.2015 FK Haugesund - Lillestrøm SK - 1 - LOST.

Ranheim Fotball - Asane Fotball (Norway, 1. Division)
Pick:1 & Over 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.2 (bet365)

Head to Head
03-06-15 Ranheim – Asane 0-2

Preview:
At the start of June, Ranheim has been eliminated in the cup after a home match against Asane (0-2). But since then the Trondheim team changed their fortunes. They won twice at home in the league scoring 7 goals in total against Hodd and Nest Sotra and took a point away to Levanger. These helped the climb up the table just above the relegation zone and now they will seek a revenge against Asane. The visitors are without a victory in 5 successive away league matches.

Markets:
Two of the markets in this match are dropping solid – over 2.5 and the home win. A combination of two brings very good odds.

1 Like

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
5.07.2015 Ranheim Fotball - Asane Fotball - 1 and Over 2.5 - WON! grin

Trelleborgs FF - Lunds BK (Sweden, Div 1 Sodra)
Confidence:10/10
Odds: 1.13 (bet365)

Head to Head
15-06-14 Trelleborg – Lund 0-0
10-06-13 Trelleborg – Lund 0-3

Preview:
With 9 consecutive victories Trelleborg is heading toward promotion. This league is very hard with 5 big teams involved: Trelleborg, Oddevold, Orgryte, Oster and Landskrona.

Markets:
The low home odds are dropping seriously and it is a reason to consider this a banker.

1 Like

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2015

SS Folgore Falciano - Pyunik FC (Europe, Champions League)
Pick: 2 (-1.0 AH)
Odds: 1.55 (BetVictor)

Head to Head

Preview:
Pyunik won just with 2-1 the first leg in Yerevan which suppose an interesting second match but still there is a big difference in the level of the two teams. Even San Marino participant Tre Penne has beaten the Armenia champions Shirak 1-0 at home two years ago, it was historical occasion and the visitors were far better team. Another miracle could hardly happen this time and it will mean Pyunik is out of the competition.

Markets:
The away odds are going down despite their low initial value. Most of the bookies don’t offer Asian handicap but this option worth a try.

1 Like

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015

Steaua Bucuresti - ASA Târgu Mureș (Romania, Super Cup)
Odds: 1.91 (bwin)

Head to Head
29-04-15 Steaua – Targu Mures 0-1
26-10-14 Targu Mures - Steaua 1-0
27-09-12 Steaua – Targu Mures 3-1
22-03-12 Targu Mures - Steaua 2-0
28-08-11 Steaua – Targu Mures 2-0

Probable lineups
Steaua (4-2-3-1): Fl. Niţă - Papp, Tamaş, Varela, Guilherme - Breeveld, I. Neagu - N. Chipciu, Stanciu, G. Iancu - Ţucudean
Targu Mures (4-2-3-1): Stăncioiu - Golanski, M. Constantin, Fl. Bejan, Velayos - G. Mureșan, Brandan - Hanca, Gorobsov, D. Varga - M. Axente

Injured & Suspended
Steaua: Alcenat
Targu Mures: V. Maftei, B. Nicoliţă, D. Torres, C. Frăsinescu, D. Bucșa, Cl. Voiculeț

Preview:
Steaua will start the season with a new coach Mirel Radoi and ambitions to win all domestic trophies after failing to do so last season. Then they missed just the Supercup which was won after penalties from Astra. Targu Mures won twice against Steaua last season but missed on the title in the end of the season. Even they are very ambitious to build a strong team with Dan Petrescu as a coach, Targu Mures have serious financial troubles and hardly will show the same level this term.

Markets:
The odds went into different directions until this morning when the home odds started to collect a big risk and collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pecheli:

Steaua Bucuresti - ASA Târgu Mureș (Romania, Super Cup)
Odds: 1.91 (bwin)

Head to Head
29-04-15 Steaua – Targu Mures 0-1
26-10-14 Targu Mures - Steaua 1-0
27-09-12 Steaua – Targu Mures 3-1
22-03-12 Targu Mures - Steaua 2-0
28-08-11 Steaua – Targu Mures 2-0

Probable lineups
Steaua (4-2-3-1): Fl. Niţă - Papp, Tamaş, Varela, Guilherme - Breeveld, I. Neagu - N. Chipciu, Stanciu, G. Iancu - Ţucudean
Targu Mures (4-2-3-1): Stăncioiu - Golanski, M. Constantin, Fl. Bejan, Velayos - G. Mureșan, Brandan - Hanca, Gorobsov, D. Varga - M. Axente

Injured & Suspended
Steaua: Alcenat
Targu Mures: V. Maftei, B. Nicoliţă, D. Torres, C. Frăsinescu, D. Bucșa, Cl. Voiculeț

Preview:
Steaua will start the season with a new coach Mirel Radoi and ambitions to win all domestic trophies after failing to do so last season. Then they missed just the Supercup which was won after penalties from Astra. Targu Mures won twice against Steaua last season but missed on the title in the end of the season. Even they are very ambitious to build a strong team with Dan Petrescu as a coach, Targu Mures have serious financial troubles and hardly will show the same level this term.

Markets:
The odds went into different directions until this morning when the home odds started to collect a big risk and collapsed.
Nice analysis.
I created on account on Your site, & I've nt been able to log in ever since.... Some error bout 'admin' something.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
2pointsonly:
Nice analysis.
I created on account on Your site, & I've nt been able to log in ever since.... Some error bout 'admin' something.

Please sign up again with a different email. Sometimes yahoo emails get this error.

Sutjeska Niksic - Debrecen VSC (Europe, Europa League)
Pick: 2
Odds: 1.8 (Unibet)

Head to Head

Preview:
After 3-0 in the first leg in Hungary a week ago, everything about this match is clear. Debrecen will have no problem due to their bigger experience. In such situations the teams from Montenegro usually lose the second leg easy too.

Markets:
The drop of the away odds is very significant. The moves are led by the European market which means a risk, caused by bettors aware of the Balkans mentality.

1 Like

Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2015

Waterford United - Finn Harps (Republic of Ireland, First Division)
Odds: 1.62 (bet365)

Head to Head
20-03-15 Waterford – Finn Harps 0-2
15-08-14 Waterford – Finn Harps 0-2
25-04-14 Waterford – Finn Harps 2-0
28-06-13 Waterford – Finn Harps 3-0
08-03-13 Waterford – Finn Harps 1-1

Preview:
Finn Harps won 1-0 at home to Cabinteely last weekend and put to an end their row of 3 defeats which cost the first position. Now they are away to the bottom of the table Waterford, which they have beaten already twice this season. Waterford won just once at home this season against the newcomer Cabinteely.

Markets:
The market has opened with a big 137% decrease on Finn Harps. The low odds didn’t stop bettor to press on Finn Harps and there is a drop of more than 20% now.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
10.07.2015 Waterford United - Finn Harps - 2 - WON! wink

IK Brage - Södertälje FK (Sweden, Div 1 Norra)
Odds: 1.68 (Unibet)

Head to Head

Preview:
A month ago Brage trashed Sodertalje 4-0 away and started climbing up the table. Today they will search their first home victory in 5 matches. Last time they won at their stadium in Borlange was against Umea on May 9 2-1. Sodertalje is without a victory in 9 matches.

Markets:
Small bets on Brage so far and small drop on their odds. Scandinavian bookies keep comparably high home odds.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2015

Helsingborg - Djurgårdens IF (Sweden, Allsvenskan)
Confidence:4/10
Odds: 2.45 (Unibet)

Head to Head
30-03-14 Helsingborg – Djurgardens 1-1
31-03-13 Helsingborg – Djurgardens 3-0
23-05-12 Helsingborg – Djurgardens 1-1
11-07-11 Helsingborg – Djurgardens 3-0
05-08-10 Helsingborg – Djurgardens 3-3

Probable lineups
Helsingborg (4-4-2): Hansson – Landgren, P. Larsson, Helstrup, Uronen – Lindstrom, Palsson, Martensson, Atakora – J. Larsson, Simovic
Djurgardens (4-4-2): Höie – Bjorkstrom, Colley, Bergstrom, Arvidsson – Radetinac, Walker, Mrabti, Berntsen – Johnson, Mushkekwi

Injured & Suspended
Helsingborg: Krafth (d, 12, 1), Boateng (m, 11, 2)
Djurgardens: -

Preview:
This match will be very special one. Last year before the same match a fan of Djurgardens was killed and this led to many changes in the Swedish football in terms of security. After that game there was a lot of violence in the city and the visitors from Djurgardens will be very motivated today. They are favorites and are undefeated since April 13 when they lost to Hammarby. Meanwhile Durgardens drew in the last two away matches to the best teams in Sweden IFK Goteborg and Malmo FF. Helsingborg is strong at home but will miss two important players. Without them they have been very unsure in defense in the last away match to Hacken.

Markets:
The market is very balanced with a small advantage on Djurgardens.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2015

Zenit-2 - Arsenal Tula (Russia, 1. Division)
Odds: 1.82 (188Bet)

Head to Head

Preview:
Second team of Zenit can’t win a promotion and only could only bring a mess to the calculations of the favorites. Arsenal is among them after the last season they have been part of top flight. The visitors had problems at home against the newcomer Baykal despite winning their first match. But today they will have motivation.

Markets:
Some bookies dropped the away odds with more than 20% which is a critical margin for such league but still there is no big volume.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2015

FK Kukesi - FK Mladost Podgorica (Europa League)
Odds: 1.65 (bwin)

Head to Head

Preview:
Both teams have been successful in the first round from outsider position. Albanians from Kukesi have knocked out Torpedo Zhodino (Belarus) and Mladost Podgorica had eliminated Neftchi, even with last minute goals in both legs. Two seasons ago both teams had good runs in Europe and Kukesi had reached the playoffs in Europa League where they were knocked out by Trabzonspor. Now Albanian team is very big favorite here and Mladost lack experience to get something out of such match.

Markets:
There are pretty big bets on Kukesi which led to a drop of their odds everywhere. What Asian bookies do is very significant. They are much worried by the home win.
Re: Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts by Pecheli(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015

Finn Harps - Cobh Ramblers (Republic of Ireland, First Division)
Odds: 1.5 (Paddy Power)

Head to Head
27-03-15 Finn Harps – Cobh Ramblers 2-0
11-07-14 Finn Harps – Cobh Ramblers 0-0
21-03-14 Finn Harps – Cobh Ramblers 5-0
23-08-13 Finn Harps – Cobh Ramblers 1-1
05-07-13 Finn Harps – Cobh Ramblers 2-2

Preview:
Finn Harps won their last 2 matches after losing 3 in a row which cost them the first position in the table. Now Finn Harps are facing opponent which is not among the two weakest teams but also will not push for a promotion.

Markets:
The low position of Irish bookies like William Hill and the drop of the home odds which passed 20% are very significant signs for the home win.

Subscribe for pecheli.net for 1 year (EUR 70) and get Super VIP predictions (100 EUR) by email for FREE! --> http://pecheli.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danger For The Super Falcons As CAF Reinstates Equatorial Guinea To AWCON 2018 / Profiling The Newly Promoted Teams For The 2018 NPFL Season / Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.