Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport (57931 Views)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Make she dey go World bank abeg, she has tried.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by youngwarlocks: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
k
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by nairabetguru(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
hmm wink

just passing by
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by HighRoll: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by PassingShot(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

If what Buhari intends to do is to come and stop gathering people to throw into prison then his administration has failed from the beginning but I hope not so.

So he should allow all those mind boggling cases of corruption to just pass like that?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by cana882(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
was it because buhari said she'll hv a trial?? y she dey fear, i tot she's untouchable... mtcheww afta explaining, kirikiri awaits u grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by mindhunter: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] please somebody should give me this womans' number. ...... Na better connection o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by omarhlichanwa: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dd not see anything wrong oooooooo
Akinife:
The Minister of Finance and Cordinating of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was seen laughing and explaining certain things to APC leaders which includes Senator Kabiru Gaya, kano state governor; Rabiu Kwankwaso and Ibrahim Shekarau. This is a very good way for our Democracy and for our nation.www.enterpriseboom.com/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-captured-with-apc-leaders-at-the-airport/
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by kreamidiva(f): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
In politics, there is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by MKO4ever(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Badgers14: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Negotiating her jail terms, perhaps undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

So he should allow all those mind boggling cases of corruption to just pass like that?

I am not saying so, infact I even supported a probe of the NNPC but they way most APC peeps write on nairaland I wonder if buhari is coming to build like 100 prisons in each states to crowd people like sardines in the name of fighting corruption. undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by sweatlana: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Most of you here are idiots sharrr. ...

Has buhari ever mentioned probing this woman? ??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Badgers14: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by sammyj: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op she is not fighting to become a minister abi na by force !!!! shocked shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Johnnoo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
theV0ice:

Good of you bro to have noticed

all these bloggers sef......will do anything to get traffic

Lol!!! You're adding to one...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by PassingShot(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am not saying so, infact I even supported a probe of the NNPC but they way most APC peeps write on nairaland I wonder if buhari is coming to build like 100 prisons in each states to crowd people like sardines in the name of fighting corruption. undecided

We're on same page.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by makzeze: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Buhari should retain her please.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by ocelot2006(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
They probably asked her to teach them a thing or 2 on how she made our economy the largest in Africa.and one the fastest growing in the world.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by cana882(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
kreamidiva:
In politics, there is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy.
Only permanent intrest
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by unclejb2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Abeg hold her!. Don't let her run away angry cheesy
I laugh at ur mumuness..... sorry ignorance!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by er7kan(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
she no de shame![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by abacusCm(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
I don't think that is Ngozi okonjo-iweala
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by theV0ice: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Johnnoo:

Lol!!! You're adding to one...

Oppss....I just added another cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by unclejb2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:
Negotiating her jail terms, perhaps undecided
Mumuness....sorry ignorance is not a disease, it is an affliction. U need urgent help.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Johnnoo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
theV0ice:

Oppss....I just added another cheesy
Me too

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by ohenhen1: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
I don't know why she will still want to work. If it was me, I would retire, write books and travel. Make money as a speaker at events.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Badgers14: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
unclejb2:
Mumuness....sorry ignorance is not a disease, it is an affliction. U need urgent help.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo / Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.