Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over (79993 Views)

When Your Side Chick Says This (whatsapp Chat) / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by rocknation62(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrNL:
believe it or not,I did this some hours back
Really That means you're the one in the pishure... grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by FredHandsome(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Well, I'd rather leave the house messy and let the girl make it tidy. That's how we do! No time for pretence...
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ebukaOtika(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Davidovinci:

Haba na easy.........repaint the room? U sef!

That guy can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ebukaOtika(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
justicerowland:
This to me is not a righht thing to do. You only arrange uR room wen ur about having a visitor. That means your lazy if she goes what next? You keep it untidy again if I were her I will pay you an unxpected visit to knw who am dating [color=#770077][/color]

Hey!!! No be guy you be ,,.? Why you come dey think like woman on their behalf ,,.? Abi you wan CHANGE to Woman ,,,,?

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ebukaOtika(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
veraiyke:
U must b so dirty to b sweeping n rearranging ur room only when she is coming over. U must stink so badly

Out Of Point ,,,, I know na ,,. Mtcheeeew President Klinton.,,,, na you know people wey dey dey dirty and people wey dey stink too ,,,, .

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by HARDDON: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
jeeqaa7:
I thought I was the only one guilty till.....

Ladies ... If you want your bf to sweep his house, just tell him u are coming over

undecided

Sweep wor?

All these young bloods we got running nak3d all over this virtual space

Who got time to sweep when work la much?
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
The tin happen to me.
One day she say she dey come my house,

If you see how I take clean every were heh,

Na that day I buy broom,

That same day I buy mop,

The same time of that day, I buy pillow angry

After I clean everywhere, I forget to park one of my dirty boxer
Were small amount of mess and shitte were dey the boxerangry

As she come my house, sit down for my bed, I go buy her coke and bread.

She come dey drink the coke ohh, weti carry her eye see that boxer na only God know.

The mumu girl come say "viciyus is this your boxer"

I just smile tell her say na my rag ohhh. Even use am take clean some of the coke were she pure for ground.

Shall after she go. I wash my boxer dey wear am.

3 Likes

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by luckman20(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
YoshiMaster:
You guys haven't seen anything at all.

They call me Tornado angry

Cause when she's coming, I move swiftly like the wind; sweep, wash the bathroom, mop the floors, spray airfreshner, sometimes I even repaint the room cool
Painter tongue
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Joshkid(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emodeee:

Mznelly, dis one is deceiving u o. Abi o ti curvy ni? If I hear. She be like toothpick.
tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
haha. guilty as charged
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by vone2000tolu: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Read complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Missmossy(f): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hahahaha very true grin

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Zammydagreat(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
nor be sarkodie they make bed so......
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Thats how ah wuld be arranging ma bed if Nairaland's Icebebe calls me she's coming to ma Place!
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by obaival(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Tryin 2 laf,i go even change my carpet,spray air freshner sef cheesy grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by golddeejay(m): 1:23am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
The biggest fraudster on earth are men and their preys are usually women
But God dey angry
the word fraudster and women nw go together
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by cassyrooy(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247:

Really
folabayo1:
its vice versa
Dears, i didn't say that we guys don't lie but sisters, only devil second una!
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by officialteemi(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2015
AIRTEL users txt join to 141 tu get ur free 1gig
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by cassyrooy(m): 1:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Viciyus:
The tin happen to me.
One day she say she dey come my house,

If you see how I take clean every were heh,

Na that day I buy broom,

That same day I buy mop,

The same time of that day, I buy pillow angry

After I clean everywhere, I forget to park one of my dirty boxer
Were small amount of mess and shitte were dey the boxerangry

As she come my house, sit down for my bed, I go buy her coke and bread.

She come dey drink the coke ohh, weti carry her eye see that boxer na only God know.

The mumu girl come say "viciyus is this your boxer"

I just smile tell her say na my rag ohhh. Even use am take clean some of the coke were she pure for ground.

Shall after she go. I wash my boxer dey wear am.
Post a pix or i die with laughter!
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
The biggest fraudster on earth are men and their preys are usually women
But God dey angry
them Don show you pepper? sorry for your life, next time shine your eyes
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by iamastar: 2:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Hell is real
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by M4gunners: 3:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Women keep giving guys hb since years.
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Gynacologist(m): 4:35am On Apr 15, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Cause when she's coming, I move swiftly like the wind; sweep, wash the bathroom, mop the floors, spray airfreshner, sometimes I even repaint the room cool
repaint d room lyk seriously ?
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by scarffield(m): 4:46am On Apr 15, 2015
MUMINATED:
Na bullet proof b dat cheesy
grin
MUMINATED:
Na bullet proof b dat cheesy
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Gpw7644: 4:48am On Apr 15, 2015

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2015
YoshiMaster:

haaa grin I think I might need to visit you and then report back to fellow nlders if it's true
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ohans4u(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2015
remember007:
haaa grin I think I might need to visit you and then report back to fellow nlders if it's true
Pls dont try visiting Tornado else you will cure his konji that has been hibernated after the last chick he cleaned d house dissappointed him.

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Muzikluva(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=jeeqaa7 post=32720608]Remember 1 time I had dis new catch(fresh-fish) and she said she coming over.
I tidied d house, cooked, scrubbed toilet even swept d compound . Even bought drinks with ice .drank small ogogoro to charge up. Checked time . 4pm . Den I lay down to wait for her . Sleep took over

Next I knew ..it was 11pm.
I checked my fone 10 missed calls .

I wan die!

So I decided never to do any more jamesbond cleaning till she calls to say...
I dey ontop bike .. Abeg dey ur gate

Loool .

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by icebebe(f): 6:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Aijalon:
Thats how ah wuld be arranging ma bed if Nairaland's Icebebe calls me she's coming to ma Place!
yimu

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Tanyogo(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2015
If I tell u the kin Jackie work wey I do the last time, after much much the babe no show up.
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Qualer: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2015
farano:
undecided

YOU!!
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Carp101: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Hehe. Mine is also funny. Had this chick i have been chasing for couple of weeks. She said she was coming to my house to spend a night with me. Asked her what time would she come. She didn't want to tell me.

Turned off my phone about 8pm. The next morning i got about 4 text messages saying i've been calling you but your phone is switched off, where are you? Blah blah.

I became so disappointed. Because i knew i already missed that chance. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.