Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over (80006 Views)

When Your Side Chick Says This (whatsapp Chat) / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by MrNL(m): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2015
rocknation62:
Really That means you're the one in the pishure... grin
Lol..it just might be
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ikkkkk: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2015
YoshiMaster:
You guys haven't seen anything at all.

They call me Tornado angry

Cause when she's coming, I move swiftly like the wind; sweep, wash the bathroom, mop the floors, spray airfreshner, sometimes I even repaint the room cool

grin grin grin thanks for making me laugh loudly this morning.

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Kay512: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2015
YoshiMaster:
You guys haven't seen anything at all.

They call me Tornado angry

Cause when she's coming, I move swiftly like the wind; sweep, wash the bathroom, mop the floors, spray airfreshner, sometimes I even repaint the room cool

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
lol grin
see una life. ......na only laugh una go dey laugh. ....

men are suffering in the hands of girls
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2015
MzNelly:

Leave me alone na
Awww.... You are pretty true. Nice one!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Viciyus:
The tin happen to me.
One day she say she dey come my house,

If you see how I take clean every were heh,

Na that day I buy broom,

That same day I buy mop,

The same time of that day, I buy pillow angry

After I clean everywhere, I forget to park one of my dirty boxer
Were small amount of mess and shitte were dey the boxerangry

As she come my house, sit down for my bed, I go buy her coke and bread.

She come dey drink the coke ohh, weti carry her eye see that boxer na only God know.

The mumu girl come say "viciyus is this your boxer"

I just smile tell her say na my rag ohhh. Even use am take clean some of the coke were she pure for ground.

Shall after she go. I wash my boxer dey wear am.
Lol!
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by FitnessNigeria: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Did it yesterday. Got this new catch and she was coming over, I tidied the whole flat, from my own room to the guest room and the sitting room. Scrubbed the toilet, mopped the whole floor. Arranged every every. Thats something I do most Saturdays na im i do on Tuesday because of woman. Chai

When she finally showed up, she said wow you are a very organized person. For my mind I said, U still be new fish na, don't worry in 2 months time u go change tone smiley

2 Likes

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2015
golddeejay:
the word fraudster and women nw go together
must u quote me..
Mshew
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by justmag(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
kilokeys:
laying the bed is a priority grin

the crazy thing is, it would be in a worse state after she leaves

Not always, room stays the same for some dudes.....and they make Vaseline their boo after she leaves... undecided
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by justmag(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
must u quote me..
Mshew

Maybe he likes u... undecided
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Remember 1 time I had dis new catch(fresh-fish) and she said she coming over.
I tidied d house, cooked, scrubbed toilet even swept d compound . Even bought drinks with ice .drank small ogogoro to charge up. Checked time . 4pm . Den I lay down to wait for her . Sleep took over

Next I knew ..it was 11pm.
I checked my fone 10 missed calls .

I wan die!

So I decided never to do any more jamesbond cleaning till she calls to say...
I dey ontop bike .. Abeg dey ur gate

Loool .

Meanwhile in other news

Wat to do wen he insists u use his pic as dp
https://www.nairaland.com/2256241/pic-when-side-guy-insists

Oh Kiokiokiokio

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2015
I blame ADAM and EVE cheesy
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2015
justmag:

Maybe he likes u... undecided
u aint seriouz grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by justmag(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
u aint seriouz grin

Heeey. You never know. Just wait for that PM and you'll see. grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by golddeejay(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
must u quote me..
Mshew
ibere ofo...go and create ur personal forum cos nl is a public forum. BTW, must u type nonsense...
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2015
golddeejay:
ibere ofo...go and create ur personal forum cos nl is a public forum. BTW, must u type nonsense...
now I see how stupid u are and I can tell dat u are jobless
Ode arindin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2015
justmag:

and I will be very glad to wash him undecided
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by golddeejay(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2015
justmag:

u guessd wrong bro...but hey, i just make a way for u because it seems u r interested urself. Dont dull, send that PM bro
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Moheat(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Kia OP u be badt guy!!! I get me wella
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by justmag(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
golddeejay:
u guessd wrong bro...but hey, i just make a way for u because it seems u r interested urself. Dont dull, send that PM bro

Lmaoooo.

Nah...I came to be entertained and spread the love. NO E-PIMPING for me... grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by justmag(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
and I will be very glad to wash him undecided

shocked shocked
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Iype(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2015
That is why the word for this action is FLING CLEANING
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by golddeejay(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
now I see how stupid u are and I can tell dat u are jobless
Ode arindin
lady, u should be resting after a heavy nite work.

If u r so pissed off by harmless comments on a faceless forum. It is time u do smth abt dat miserable life of urs or simply end it.

#idonthaveafucktogive
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Iype(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2015
That is why the word for this action is FLING CLEANINg
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
golddeejay:

If u r so pissed off by harmless comments on a faceless forum. It is time u do smth abt dat miserable life of urs or simply end it.

#idonthaveafucktogive
just like ur mother ended hers cos her stale pussy stop selling abi?
Werey gidi nie
U shud ask ur mom who ur true father is and incase she lie to u
Just quote me again and I will tell u!
Omo ale
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by jeeqaa7(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2015
golddeejay:

#idonthaveafucktogive

Will d 2 of you get a room already

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by golddeejay(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
just like ur mother ended hers cos her stale pussy stop selling abi?
Werey gidi nie
U shud ask ur mom who ur true father is and incase she lie to u
Just quote me again and I will tell u!
Omo ale
atleast she gave birth to me. Hope u have told dat unlucky guy abt ur fvccked up womb before u drag him into ur miserable life.
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by anigbajumo(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2015
MUMINATED:
GOBE PART 2 is wen she came and told you dat she is on her PERIOD,one minute silence 4 yah er.ected prickyembarassed
chai,u make me 2remember dat badt nyt......da funiest finz waz dat she even stayed wif me till next dae....I was shocked in d midnight.
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Redlabel: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Please i am new hear, how do i comment or drop a topic?
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by kennyblac(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2015
What if she comes to pass the night with her second day menstral period...

Nigga be like, why always me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.