Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

APC And Democracy -that Phone Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Democracy -that Phone Call (914 Views)

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by faithin9ja: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
APC AND DEMOCRACY

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of APC is projected winner of the Presidential election, incumbent President Jonathan calls to congratulate him in advance;
Samuel Ortom of APC is projected winner of Benue gubernatorial election, incumbent Gov. Suswan of PDP calls to congratulate him in advance;
Mallam Nasir El-rufai of APC is projected winner of Kaduna's gubernatorial election, incumbent Gov. Yero of PDP calls to congratulate him in advance;
Ganduje of APC is projected winner in Adamawa, Nuhu Ribadu of PDP conceads defeat to him in a widely publicised press statement;
Incumbent Gov. Ajimobi of Oyo state is projected winner, Alao-Akala of LP calls to congratulate him in advance;
Incumbent Gov. Amosun is projected winner in Ogun, Gboyega of PDP calls to congratulate him in advance; etc, etc.
Then the twist....
Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of PDP sweeps the polls in Enugu state's gubernatorial election, Okey Ezea of APC calls for cancellation of the results, alleges malpractices;
Incumbent Gov. Dankwambo of PDP wins in Gombe, APC faithfuls burn down the Emirs palace;
Sen. Pwajok of PDP is projected winner in Plateau state, Lalong of APC calls for outright cancellation; but later changed his earlier position when he was declared Winner.
Udom Emmanuel of PDP is projected winner in Akwa-ibom state, Umana of APC calls for cancellation of the entire election;
Nyesom Wike of PDP is projected winner in Rivers state, incumbent Gov. Rotimi Amechi calls the election a sham, demands for outright cancellation of the entire exercise;
Fayose of PDP sweeps the entire House of Assembly seats in Ekiti state, APC alleges malpractices, calls for cancellation;
Mimiko of PDP wins majority seats in the Ondo House of Assembly, APC rejects the outcome, calls for cancellation; etc, etc.
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by faithin9ja: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
C'mon APC explain yoursleves
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by temitemi1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nothing good can't come out of that political party! Narrow minded set of people embarassed embarassed embarassed. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by faithin9ja: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
apparently the traitor Amaechi has finally conceded defeat....even though he isn't the candidate but he is already doing the Godfatherism we always castigate PDP about.
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by TunjiMsp: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Nothing good can't come out of that political party! Narrow minded set of people embarassed embarassed embarassed. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Show me your friend and I will know who you are, show me your role model, and I will know what you aspire to become
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by Igwe9(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol, the only persons I expect to work in APC are GMB and Elr fai, any other is just the same old story.
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by Beesluv: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good trend
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by kay1one2(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Expected.
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by faithin9ja: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
APC poor losers?
Re: APC And Democracy -that Phone Call by faithin9ja: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC followers why na?

(1) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu, Others Get Brand New Vehicles From Fashola / Buhahahar Turning Change Into A Joke / Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.