Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Civil Engineering And Accounting Software - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Civil Engineering And Accounting Software (23944 Views)

Train In Quickbooks Accounting Software To Get Employment Or Become A Consultant / April Edition Of Sage 50 | Quickbooks | Tally ERP 9 Accounting Software Training / Tertiary Qualifications In Engineering And Business (south Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 1:17am On Apr 15, 2015
I want to introduce you to Autodesk, the makers of AutoCAD and some of their products which are;
Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction collection- AEC - Architects, Construction engineers, designers
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/architecture-engineering-construction/included-software

Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection- PDM - Product designers, product engineers, construction
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/product-design-manufacturing/included-software

Autodesk Media & Entertainment collection-M&E - game designers, VFX, animations, Movies
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/media-entertainment/included-software

Kindly click on the hyperlink to know more about these products and what they can do for you as a designer, engineer, architect & an all-round creative. We are currently providing a 3 year license with cloud rendering credit for these products with an awesome 35% discount starting this December. Limited licenses available, Hurry now.

Call or Whatsapp 07087210933

1 Share

Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is a promo going on... Which is for any software requested between today to 30/04 goes for #1500. Note you will have to cover the cost of transporting the software to your location . Hurry now
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by Aegon(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thanks man.
Initially I was sceptical about this but I'm glad I did business with you. Remember, in this country sincerity in business is a scarce comodity. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by UnimkeAk(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2015
This is 100% Legit; I have don several deals with the OP.
Get your working softwares delivered to u anyway in the country; once u've met the conditions.

Thumbs up Man.
Thanks !

1 Like

Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2015
Check out the software list above and contact me using the details given. Cheers
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 6:18am On May 28, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 3:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Updated list

Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 5:43am On Jun 12, 2015
All software comes with tutorial training videos for ease of understanding. Cheers
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 5:47am On Jun 12, 2015
All software comes with tutorial training videos for ease of understanding. Cheers
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by helenwaike: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks Engrbouss for the accounting software.... the tutorial videos were concise and great. The payment and delivery was really exceptional, you are high recommended.
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
helenwaike:
Thanks Engrbouss for the accounting software.... the tutorial videos were concise and great. The payment and delivery was really exceptional, you are high recommended.

Thanks madame, I am really grateful for your comment. Cheers
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Soon to be in Konga and kaymu. Cheers
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2015
ULTRA PROMO begins today 10th October 2016 and runs for exactly one month get each software package with accompanying tutorial training video at the ultra price of #1500 Hurry while offer last.Train yourselves with the latest engineering, graphics design and programming software packages inclusive of tutorial training videos/materials. Hurry now.....

You can whatsapp or contact me on 07087210933 . Cheers .
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 4:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Now in kaymu
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Awesome Staadpro tutorial training videos now available. Learn Staadpro in a couple of days
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2015
ULTRA PROMO begins today 10th October 2016 and runs for exactly one month get each software package with accompanying tutorial training video at the ultra price of #1500 Hurry while offer last.Train yourselves with the latest engineering, graphics design and programming software packages inclusive of tutorial training videos/materials. Hurry now.....

Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2015

Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Civil Engineering And Accounting Software by EngrBouss(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Original Autodesk software licenses for Architects,Engineer & Media experts / AVEVA Plant Design Management System PDMS Training / Basic Computer Skills - Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.