Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband (1504 Views)

Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by uptoHim(m): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Hahahahhaha.

Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by mostHandsome01: 2:06am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 15, 2015
tcheeew! stale and so stupid to come up with in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by GboyegaD(m): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Our stereotypes no get part 2. OP, She is better than some scarf tying ladies.
Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by bewla(m): 5:44am On Apr 15, 2015
yama yama
Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by Faculty14(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2015
grin true yarn op
Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by Nazeeboy(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Chaiii..........God fearing husband koh? This one na devil go marry her ma sef. cheesy
Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by zendy: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2015
I laugh when I hear girls say they are looking a "God fearing man". The moment I hear this, I know that there's something fundamentally wrong with the girl. It's either she is a religious freak,a hypocrite or just saying what she has has always heard other girls say to look good. How much a man fears God has little or nothing to do with having a successful marriage. Even the so called 'Pastors' are cheating on their wives on a daily basis. Many people that fear God are committing unspeakable atrocities. A good man is like Gold dust, there ain't too many of them around and they are the only ones who make good husbands regardless of religious inclination or lack of. So ladies, next time you say you're looking for a "God fearing guy", just remember that it is no ones job to come down from heaven to be your "marriage counsellor".

1 Like

Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by kliq(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2015
recycled thread sad

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wedding Picture(photo) / . / An Average Guy’s Guide To Unhooking A Bra With Just One Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.