Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Unclean Spirits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unclean Spirits (1615 Views)

Why Are Women Unclean From Partaking In Church Activities After Childbirth / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclean Spirits by skyone(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2009
Do you all believe that the following exist;

(i) Spirit husband
(ii) Spirit wife
(iii) Serpentine spirit
(iv) Marine spirit
(v) Witchcraft spirit

I've been made to understand that at least 80% of todays ladies posseses one or two of the above mentioned spirits, how true is this, any true life experience to learn from and finally cast your opinion. Many men have damaged their destiny unknowingly due to ignorance of this nature, i think revelation of this kind would be enriching to us all and save millions from terrible destructions.

Have your say and think of a solution.
Re: Unclean Spirits by KunleOshob(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2009
skyone:

Do you all believe that the following exist;

(i) Spirit Wife
(ii) Serpentine spirit
(iii) Marine spirit
(i) Witchcraft spirit

I've been made to understand that at least 80% of todays ladies posseses one or two of the above mentioned spirits, how true is this, any true life experience to learn from and finally cast your opinion. Many men have damaged their destiny unknowingly due ignorance of nature, i think revelation of this kind would be enriching to us all and save millions from terrible destructions.

Have your say and think of a solution.
When next you are being made to understand such hallucinations as the one you posted above, kindly ask who ever is entertaining you to show you biblical proof o his fantansies. Can you imagine a sane person saying 80% of women have unclean spirits angry is your mother not a woman even if you don't have a wife?
Re: Unclean Spirits by olabowale(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
I need to remind **Osisi that her christian brother, believes that 80% of today's women will not enter Paradise.
Re: Unclean Spirits by skyone(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

When next you are being made to understand such hallucinations as the one you posted above, kindly ask who ever is entertaining you to show you biblical proof o his fantansies. Can you imagine a sane person saying 80% of women have unclean spirits angry is your mother not a woman even if you don't have a wife?

if you've made your empty brain to absolve that this thread is in a form of hallucination, myth, fictions or what ignorance of your kind could stamp it , well good for you and your generation.

When you've brushed up your brain and have that calmness in you then i will take you 2ru the theory. As a matter of fact were your grandmother serving God or your great grandmother or haven't you heard of household spirit moo.
Re: Unclean Spirits by skyone(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
olabowale:

I need to remind **Osisi that her christian brother, believes that 80% of today's women will not enter Paradise.

Alpha, it will be absolutely astonishing to me if you do understand the depth of this thread in the first place, therefore i have no comment for pro-kill the infidels of your kind.
Re: Unclean Spirits by KunleOshob(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
I really weep for religious people there is tooooo much ignorance sorrouding them and to much mis-information being peddled. Most of them are actually living in bondage and they do not know it. They don't even know what true religion is, they just eagerly allowed their ill informed religious leaders to toy with their brains and fill it with half truths and utter crap. May God reveal his true self to us all amen.
Re: Unclean Spirits by skyone(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

I really weep for religious people there is tooooo much ignorance sorrouding them and to much mis-information being peddled. Most of them are actually living in bondage and they do not know it. They don't even know what true religion is, they just eagerly allowed their ill informed religious leaders to toy with their brains and fill it with half truths and utter crap. May God reveal his true self to us all amen.

good thinking but if only you can relate it otherwise and more sensibly to the post; trust me you wont have yourself to blame in the future.

READ BOOKS BY DEREK PRINCE: (I) THEY SHALL EXPEL DEMONS (II) BLESSINGS AND CURSES AND OTHER BOOKS FROM DR.D.K OLUKOYA on marine spirits, Mary Baxter, Smith Wigglesworth, and many more.

The most important thing now is to pray to God to open your eyes.
Re: Unclean Spirits by KunleOshob(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
skyone:

READ BOOKS BY DEREK PRINCE: (I) THEY SHALL EXPEL DEMONS (II) BLESSINGS AND CURSES AND OTHER BOOKS FROM DR.D.K OLUKOYA on marine spirits, Mary Baxter, Smith Wigglesworth, and many more.
I do not recognize any of the above name authors as authorities on the word of God so why should i read her books and allowed my self to be mis-led like you tongue the bible is suffucient for me. I don't allow mere mortals to mis- interprete the bible to me caus emost of thses so called Men of God force their own meanings into scripture (especially pentecostal pastors) and if you point out to them errors or inconsistensies in their submissions they would tell you that you cannot understand if you don't have the holy spirit instead of admitting their errors and fallacies.
Re: Unclean Spirits by skyone(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2009
KunleOshob:

I do not recognize any of the above name authors as authorities on the word of God so why should i read her books and allowed my self to be mis-led like you tongue the bible is suffucient for me. I don't allow mere mortals to mis- interprete the bible to me caus emost of thses so called Men of God force their own meanings into scripture (especially pentecostal pastors) and if you point out to them errors or inconsistensies in their submissions they would tell you that you cannot understand if you don't have the holy spirit instead of admitting their errors and fallacies.

Only the lazy ones like you thinks along this way, the bible says "study to show yourself approved of the works of God". However,the bottom line is you have a choice, you can either agree with me or disagree 'at the end you'll live to face the reality.
Re: Unclean Spirits by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 02, 2009
skyone:

if you've made your empty brain to absolve that this thread is in a form of hallucination, myth, fictions or what ignorance of your kind could stamp it , well good for you and your generation. When you've brushed up your brain and have that calmness in you then i will take you 2ru the theory. As a matter of fact were your grandmother serving God or your great grandmother or haven't you heard of household spirit moo.

I try not to post comments about you religious people but every once in a while I read things that are just shocked
Good for you and your generation? What if he's the same age as you? That means you're part of his generation!!!
Do you even understand what you write or are you just regurgitating the bullsh*t you man of god fed you?
Re: Unclean Spirits by skyone(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2009
Martian:

I try not to post comments about you religious people but every once in a while I read things that are just shocked
Good for you and your generation? What if he's the same age as you? That means you're part of his generation!!!
Do you even understand what you write or are you just regurgitating the bullsh*t you man of god fed you
?

you've made no sense whatsoever, probably out of touch undecided
Re: Unclean Spirits by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
skyone:

you've made no sense whatsoever, probably out of touch undecided
what do you mean by good for you and your generation[i][/i]?

(1) (Reply)

Have Mercy On Me O Lord. / I Read My Bible But / Christian Subforum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.