Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' (817 Views)

How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm / The Art Of Persuasion And Influence / Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' by adusco(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2015
It is with great and utmost joy I write this letter to you but before I proceed, I want to appreciate the team for the good work you have been doing, you are doing great.

I write this letter to express my dissatisfaction on our inability to see who likes our posts, I hope it will improve the social aspect which this sites hope to achieve. Many times I would have loved to appreciate and see who actually like my post but will realize that it has not yet been activated.

I humbly ask if this could be added and activated soon.

Yours sincerely
Adusco.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Na me like ur post. Gbam
Re: Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Cc: Seun lalasticlala
Re: Letter Of Persuasion To Reveal And Review 'likes' by blank(f): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
It will only breed unnecessary rancor.

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Spotted Juggling Emirs Bag / Do You Pass On "Forward Messages"? / How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.