Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura (29335 Views)

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / See What This Guy Is Using To Celebrate APC Success In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Slimmos(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
oya now
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by stonemind(f): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
I don't no why se and ss are so obsess with PDP as if they add value to there lives.
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by jossyj: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
If your saint jihadist sorry buhari is sincere to himself Tinubu wil be the first to go to kiri kiri.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by VirginFinder: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Anothe sensible and sincere fellow.
Yorubas installed GEJ and booted him out.
Chikena!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Fourwinds: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
chiefinalowo:

I don't like the man but I must be honest as a PDP member, Tinubu is a genius.
yeah.!!! I quite agree. rite 2003 I have been watching him with keen interest. he breaks barriers
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Yes and thesame yourba would scatter the APC once tinubu does not have his way.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by ogene007: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2015
peckhamboi:
Sometimes I wonder how Nigeria would be without the Yorubas

It would just be like Chad or Cameroon

We have given a lot to this country but we haven't got any back
I guess you gave nigeria cocoa while the north gave nigeria groundnuts that has become the mainstay of nigeria's economy. I'm sure that Osun state is so economically viable that they don't need federal allocation to survive. Rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Fourwinds: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
VirginFinder:
Anothe sensible and sincere fellow.
Yorubas installed GEJ and booted him out.
Chikena!
dis is true. I keep on tell people. In 2011., PDP won all south west states except Osun state in d presidential election even though dey had deir presidential candidate in d person of Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Sunday84(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Asiwaju ahmed tinubu is a political guru.belief it or not haters u r on ur own grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Riodiao(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
peckhamboi:

YOUR WRONG NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE USA, UK AND JAPAN. COWARDS

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Eluala(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
bigt2:
angry

Omo you wicked nio be small.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by shynrichies(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
nerodenero:
The same way Al-Makura would say if another ethnic group come visiting. I think the merger of ANPP, CPC and ACN to form APC were responsible for their victory. Kudos to Tinubu.

First time I'm acknowledging Tinubugrin, anyway, he did a good job.
TINUBU is nigerian IDOL.......osha nla
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by ib2015: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
I thought one of thd rules on posting here is not to " make racist and tribalistic comments on this section".

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by VirginFinder: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:
He's right!

Unfortunately for Jonadunce, he not only failed to carry the Yorubas along he also made us his public enemy number one forgetting that the SW cannot be taken for granted.

Using unprintable adjectives such as "rascals" and "motor park touts" to describe a region who was the main pillar behind your becoming a president when Yar'Adua died was a mistake that shouldn't have occurred.

Telling Nigeria that the SE was the region that ensured you won in 2

Exactly!

Some Igbos will soon come here and attribute GEJ's ascension to power to Dora Akunyili.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by cy4cent(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Earlier, the leader of the group, who is also the special assistant to the governor, Adigun,

This caught my attention actually, So you mean a Yoruba man is SA in Nasarawa?

very laudable , Lagos and nasarawa showing other tribes how to be our brother's keeper,

longest bridge though constructed in the north but is named after a Yoruba man, obasanjo!!!!

Abeg South /South follow jare n leave all these hatred n bitterness behind for those who Dont want to let go!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by emmatok(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Riodiao:

YOUR WRONG NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE USA, UK AND JAPAN. COWARDS

Yet the most industrial and developed region in Nigeria ia Yoruba land.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Fourwinds: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
theV0ice:

and who owned the PDP even with GEJ at the helm? or was GEJ never going to handover to another alhaji? Who would he have handed over to in 2019 if he had won 2015?
tell him .!! maybe his brain is absent

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by 4stylz: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
chiefinalowo:
I know this will make my brothers from the SE to have high blood pressure now.
I am in for anything Pro-Yoruba.

Wetin dey worry this one? Why do you have problem with eastern People? I am not from the east; your comment is rubbish;
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by kraftykc(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Well, that's true. But anybody that discounts the efforts of Rochas and Amaechi in this process...should do so at their peril.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by LordCenturion(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
peckhamboi:

Bro I love ur sense of reasoning,,without yoruba, Nigeria will just be like dummy country like Cameron, Chad and Niger

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
!![size=18pt]well.... its true. ... Yoruba race will throw its weight behind anything that will make Nigeria better.... igbo or hausa or ijaw, if you're the solution to a better Naija you have our profound support. ....

if Rochas Okorocha runs for president Yoruba will be glad to support.... Not a tribe thing, never has been never will be! !![/size]

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by kendrick9(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
After all is said and done,the north will use and dump them as always
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by 4stylz: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Yoruba people have always being there for Nigeria since 1914.

Everybody is speaking for themselves; I shake my head for Nigeria; Thank God I am out of that country;

Try and insult your father's head
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Riodiao(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
emmatok:

Yes the most industrial and developed region in Nigeria ia Yoruba land.

industrialised maybe, but DEVELOPED BIG NO. ZINC HOUSES IN OSUN, OGUN THATS UNDERDEVELPOMENT

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by nwadiuko1(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Yes the governor is right.....the Yorubas did it this time around.......its now left to us the. SE and SS to tighten our belt and form a strong opposition because as they say in politics no. Permanent friend.....before 2019 something will happen that will make either the north or southwest come looking for us......that's politics

No hard feelings

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Ilekeh(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Riodiao:
THE TRIBE OF BETRAYERS AND COWARDS. AFTR SUPPORTING OBJ FOR 8YEARS, DELIVERING HIGHEST NO OF VOTES THEY BETRAYED US WHEN IT WAS OUR TURN. TRIBE THAT HAS JUDAS AS THEIR FOREFATHERS BUT DONT WORRY ONE DAY WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN POUND OF FLESH BACK

Bla bla bla...so politics is about "brotherhood" , even when the brother is incompetent with a reptilian wife?

No thanks. Don't be naïve.

And when did Yorubas owe you anything? Yorubas didn't want OBJ in 2003.....that's your headache o.

You voted Obj in, congrats. What's that gotta do with us?

With this attitude, Yorubas will continue to oppose you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Taofiq007: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
YES ooO! But at the. Sametime,BEWARE of the YORUBAS cos they are so unpredictable and Rebellious! One Love Nigerians tongue

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
EmoBoy:
Nigeria is now more bleeped up than ever before. The tribalism is now institutionalized
you guys started it first. It's just that you were beaten at your own game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries / Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche / Maryanne Moghalu: I Opened The 'First' Nail Studio In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.