Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura (29334 Views)

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / See What This Guy Is Using To Celebrate APC Success In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by onosprince(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
smsshola:

Happy birthday bros...

Thanks man
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by myola777(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

abeg go and sit down joor!!! how come you couldn't install your god Awolowo with your almighty installation powers.The only Yoruba president ever Obasanjo was even installed by the North.GEJ won in 2011 and got only about 2m votes from the sw and over 11m votes from the SS/SE yet you peole claimed you installed him.Even in the last election,the margin of GMb's victory over GEJ was just about 500,000 far less than the margin from jigawa state alone.Make we hear sth abeg
That is what u don't understand. it is that 2million votes, that put him there in 2011 removes him in 2015. see the power of 2m votes, it makes or mars

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by miqos02(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
hmmmn
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by tolexy007(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
the fact is, yorubas are only plpp voting in dis country, i mean a really and genuie vote, like u get their vote according to what u have done or according to wot u can do, An Hausa will always vote for an man, weather he do someting for dem or not, same things goes to igbo, igbos will always vote for an igbo man weather he has performrd or not, i tink we can all see dat in dis previous election. i belive GEJ should have more vote in d the North than any other place, cos most of d tins he did is in d north....i dont belive thier will b a day wen a typical igbo man could b a friend to an hausa man, especially in politiks

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by 7lives: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:
!![size=18pt]well.... its true. ... Yoruba race will throw its weight behind anything that will make Nigeria better.... igbo or hausa or ijaw, if you're the solution to a better Naija you have our profound support. ....

if Rochas Okorocha runs for president Yoruba will be glad to support.... Not a tribe thing, never has been never will be! !![/size]

Thank you God bless you, after GMB our next president should be Okorocha, if haters like let them not vote him, "Ko kan aye" Okorocha go still win to become the president.
Long live the progressives,
Long live Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by davedave1: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
onosprince:
I just woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to thank God for giving me the grace to see this day. Im plus one today and I want you guys to show some love to your brother. hbd 2 me
Happy bday bro....enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
ogene007:

I guess you gave nigeria cocoa while the north gave nigeria groundnuts that has become the mainstay of nigeria's economy. I'm sure that Osun state is so economically viable that they don't need federal allocation to survive. Rubbish talk.

[size=17pt]Brain power!! Have you heard of Belgium, singapore, taiwan, italy, japan!!! You know what is common to all these super power countries?? Nonatural resources! only belgium has coal and it is not in exportable quantities..... The oil has done nothing but undermine our brain power.... We yorubas know we have no natural resources in large quantities, but we are not afraid of being independent simply because we are sure we would thrive on re-exports if possible and many innovative ideas birthed out of integrity and a need to survive..... So about the oil you guys talk about, if we eventually seperate, the igbos and the Niger delta will still war over who actually owns the oil and we all know the oil is with the Niger deltans.....[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by myola777(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
just do collabo with yoruba, you are on ur way to the top
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by 4stylz: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
ziqqz:

grin grin e pain you? grin grin

lmfao... ehhh go ask yo momma to come carry her underwear wey she forget for ma house, cos i no know which is more irritating between dat and ur imbe.cility

ara gbaa gba gbuo gi n'ebe ahu gi no...onye ara!

See this mumu ass licking gay; senseless idiot; I can't read that Yoruba and I won't classify you as Yoruba because you are a Nigerian; I know some Sane well to do yoruba brodas; you are a mistake in this generation... U should be donated as sacrifices for bahari coronation come may29th
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Chars1289: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:
The Yorubas may have helped but APC is an Hausa party, the influence of Yorubas in APC ended when Buhari won the election.
The Alhajis are back to take charge.
Cry cry cry cry cry baby.una no dey tire.Gej till 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
4stylz:

See this mumu ass licking gay; senseless idiot; I can't read that Yoruba and I won't classify you as Yoruba because you are a Nigerian; I know some Sane well to do yoruba brodas; you are a mistake in this generation... U should be donated as sacrifices for bahari coronation come may29th

grin grin my own be say just tell yo momma make she come collect har pant. shikenan!
uhhh...since ur too intellectually bankrupt to tell ibo language from yoruba, i'm now certain yua from togo. c'mon gerraway!
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by gidjah(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
I really need you. To understand that , while the North voted for GMB out of religious sentiments,the western yorubas did theirs out of the conviction that mr GMB will perform better. Than uncle otuoke, that he pay better on the dividends of democracy. But we shouldn't also forget that the Northern people had hatred for mr president despite the fact that he brought in great developments into the north, that clearly showed thdy didint like his person
nerodenero:
The same way Al-Makura would say if another ethnic group come visiting. I think the merger of ANPP, CPC and ACN to form APC were responsible for their victory. Kudos to Tinubu.

First time I'm acknowledging Tinubugrin, anyway, he did a good job.
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Thank me later grin grin grin
kai! Dis man, uaray genius. Abbeg chop [size=16pt]e-knuckle..[/size]
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by chiefinalowo: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
I know a particular man that will not sleep tonight just because of what Gov. Al-Makura said.
His name is chukwudi44!
He will soon come here if he has not come to whine as usual.
I wonder why anything Yoruba makes him bitter and sad.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by 4stylz: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
ziqqz:

grin grin my own be say just tell yo momma make she come collect har pant. shikenan!
uhhh...since ur too intellectually bankrupt to tell ibo language from yoruba, i'm now certain yua from togo. c'mon gerraway!

Na bicyle go give ur family to car and that car will deliver u to a trailer and crush you to death
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by golddeejay(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
stonemind:
I don't no why se and ss are so obsess with PDP as if they add value to there lives.
they believe hausa are power drunk and yoruba are hausa slaves and betrayers (i guessed they got dat idea frm the civil war, yoruba did not betray them. We simply helped our country). Despite their hatred for other tribes, they were left with no much choice but to support the candidates frm dis tribes. But they saw a chance to rebel when jonathan came to power and 'hijacked' pdp. They were blinded by tribalism that they will see nothing wrong in jonathan admistration despite his numerous flaws and mistakes. The SE 'adopted' him as their son. I still dont want to believe other tribes voted based on tribal sentiments like the ibos are claiming because the yoruba voted massively for jonathan and pdp in 2011 but voted different in d gubernitorial election.

I think the moral of dis episode is if u have the total support of the ibos. That is an alert that u shd watch ur back and check if u have made a wrong move. Jonathan and jimi Agbaje know better nw.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Fourwinds: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

abeg go and sit down joor!!! how come you couldn't install your god Awolowo with your almighty installation powers.The only Yoruba president ever Obasanjo was even installed by the North.GEJ won in 2011 and got only about 2m votes from the sw and over 11m votes from the SS/SE yet you peole claimed you installed him.Even in the last election,the margin of GMb's victory over GEJ was just about 500,000 far less than the margin from jigawa state alone.Make we hear sth abeg
do u know small numbers makes a difference. d score GEJ had if he was given additional 3 millions from like fives states., do u know he would have remain president.. go and check history of Nigeria politics. it is either a merger between S/E and north.....Shagari/Ekweme or S/W and north Obasanjo/Atiku. or S/S and north ...GEJ/Sambo. So no region do it alone ok

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Fourwinds: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

do u know small numbers makes a difference. d score GEJ had if he was given additional 3 millions from like fives states., do u know he would have remain president.. go and check history of Nigeria politics. it is either a merger between S/E and north.....Shagari/Ekweme or S/W and north Obasanjo/Atiku. or S/S and north ...GEJ/Sambo. So no region do it alone
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by gidjah(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
No sir, what about the role amaechi, oshimole, rochas, ngige etc played, you think all could have gone well without them ?
Mogidi:
The Yorubas may have helped but APC is an Hausa party, the influence of Yorubas in APC ended when Buhari won the election.
The Alhajis are back to take charge.
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by omonnakoda: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
You have Yoruba communities all over the North but you never hear them say they want to take over. If they want to govern they integrate and discard Yoruba identity which takes generations

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
4stylz:

You are the biggest fool ever; the place Fool is in the English dictionary should include your picture;

I' m a Nigerian; I don't care who is president; The Wealth of Nigerians must go round;

The height of your stoo-pee-D.T is inexplicably astounding.
All I meant was that Yoruba (eg. Tinubu) provided the finances, and Hausa(eg. plenty under-aged voters) provided the human beings that were counted. And I truly don't know how my fellow Ibos contributed to the Buhari presidency.
How on God's green earth has that got anything to do with wealth distribution?
There is only one monstrous fool here - Look in your mirror! Imbe.cile!
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by vtsouthpaw(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
we set d pace!!!
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
4stylz:

Na bicyle go give ur family to car and that car will deliver u to a trailer and crush you to death

Yes ooo na true. I heard yo momma singing dat song especially when I was hitting her from da behind grin
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by okestev: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
stonemind:
I don't no why se and ss are so obsess with PDP as if they add value to there lives.
... Yes o, i also dont understand either!
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
myola777:
That is what u don't understand. it is that 2million votes, that put him there in 2011 removes him in 2015. see the power of 2m votes, it makes or mars

ode he beat Buhari in 2011 with 10 million votes!!! so your two million votes are immaterial!! In reality aevery single voter counts but no tribe or group should start boasting that there are the ones who installed him or any other president for that matter
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by notoriousbabe: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
PROUDLY YORUBA......haters can die tongue
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by fasbat(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Yoruba people have always being there for Nigeria since 1914.
Yoruba's politics is flexible and we can work with any tribe and region. We do not have 'permanent' enemy as a particular region behave! They are arrogant,pompous,insulting and think too high of themselves and they are nothing in politics
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by ugbebor(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yurobas are the betrayers, we are watching how far this Tinubu will go with Buhari, time will tell.
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
ziqqz:

The height of your stoo-pee-D.T is inexplicably astounding.
All I meant was that Yoruba (eg. Tinubu) provided the finances, and Hausa(eg. plenty under-aged voters) provided the human beings that were counted. And I truly don't know how my fellow Ibos contributed to the Buhari presidency.
How on God's green earth has that got anything to do with wealth distribution?
There is only one monstrous fool here - Look in your mirror! Imbe.cile!

ode the illiterate finance was run by the niger delta oil money supplied by the judas Amaechi who was merely used.Even Rich hausa state Governors like kwankwaso can not be left out.Tinubu was merely courted for him to deliver the sw votes but even at that the margin and no of votes he eventually delivered is nothing to write home about.
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by notoriousbabe: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

ode he beat Buhari in 2011 with 10 million votes!!! so your two million votes are immaterial!! In reality aevery single voter counts but no tribe or group should start boasting that there are the ones who installed him or any other president for that matter
no be we talk am,na Governor of Nasarawa talk am,so no kill yourself becos of dat grin
Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
fasbat:
Yoruba's politics is flexible and we can work with any tribe and region. We do not have 'permanent' enemy as a particular region behave! They are arrogant,pompous,insulting and think too high of themselves and they are nothing in politics

no tribe has any permanent friends or enemies as far as politics is concerned.The north used the sw in 2015 to remove GEJ,they will use the SE/SS in 2019 when osinbanjo wants to run as president.The way the country is now,it wont be easy for another southerner to ever become president

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura by nerodenero: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
gidjah:
I really need you. To understand that , while the North voted for GMB out of religious sentiments,the western yorubas did theirs out of the conviction that mr GMB will perform better. Than uncle otuoke, that he pay better on the dividends of democracy. But we shouldn't also forget that the Northern people had hatred for mr president despite the fact that he brought in great developments into the north, that clearly showed thdy didint like his person
The north voted enmasse for Jonathan in 2011. I think it has nothing to do with religion and hatred alone but largely on performance. Jonathan neglected the Northeast and six weeks to election, he started doing what he'd failed to do for so long. People believe GMB would be different and starting from May 29, I'll match his promises with action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.