Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Get Trained And Get A Better Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Trained And Get A Better Job (575 Views)

Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard? / Which Have Better Job Opportunities, Biochemistry Or Microbiology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained And Get A Better Job by buswax: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2009
TRAINING ON PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE FOR BEGINNERS AND EXPERIENCED USERS RUNS FROM THE FOLLOWING DATES:

2ND FEBRUARY 2009

CONTACT PSL ON 07025826369 FOR TRAINING DETAILS AND FEES.

WE ALSO UNDERTAKE INSTALLATION, IMPLEMENTATION OF SINGLE USER AND MULTIUSER PLATFORMS.

CALL NOW -- 07025826369

SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS ARE ALSO ASSISTED IN JOB PLACEMENTS IN TOP COMPANIES.

PSL-07025826369
Re: Get Trained And Get A Better Job by jflex(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2009
gone through a lot of all these stuffs, they're all scam
pple jus organise semenars to enrich their pockets and teach things of little or no relevence to the real biz world.

if u re an accounting student or studying a related course why not do the real ting?
do oracle 10g--11i, PMI(project mgt international) or other relevent stuffs. dont get decieved by the cost. u can do ur certifications by reading up these things urself.

abt peacetree, if u have friends or relatives working in the bank or u could even talk to ur banker,
ask them if they ever use that soft ware where they work

i ll leave u to find out

for my poster, sry i m spoiling ur biz but i think the truth has to be told cos thats what i stand for.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Msc Addmission / How Can I Make My Website In The Top Of The Search Engine Result Pages / Studying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.