Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? (2073 Views)

Ever Wonder How Some Things Got To Where They Are. / Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) / Have You Ever Seen An Obituary Poster Of An Albino Or Seen Any Of Them Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by peeparty(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
...well honestly don't wish them dead,am just overwhelmed with tot.although we are all human but for years have not come across any
poster about them dieing anyhow.Or maybe dem life span na kampe.una get any albino for una area ?abeg help me ask am wetin be secret.

.....dem never chi chum chin.
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Hazardd(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2015
question for the gods.......
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by peeparty(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
mb doctors in d house could help mua,d.might be something special about dos guys
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by darnley16(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Retards everywhere
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by MrDojo(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2015
darnley16:
Retards everywhere

Every where bro.....dey r takin over
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by leshluap(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2015
What's is dis kind of post doing in romance section?
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Brymo: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
nawa o, kinda suprise! Which kind thread be dis.
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by agarawu23(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
this mods aren't doing there jobs , so this post will remain in Romance section??

only to ban na sabiundecided

ishilove farano

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by darnley16(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
MrDojo:

Every where bro.....dey r takin over
I tell you ,with no pity whatsoever for the sane ones, imagine this kind topic now, if Albino people dey die! Smh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Joshkid(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
I tink u somehow right sha... undecided
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Joshkid(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
leshluap:
What's is dis kind of post doing in romance section?
Na Mhee u dey ask.... lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by braintext(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Ave the moderator ban u.. before
agarawu23:
this mods aren't doing there jobs , so this post will remain in Romance section??

ishilove farano
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
I dey suspect u sef he be like say u Wey. U post this u be albino u just won no wether if u die they will do ur obituary out
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by nickyvil: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Op u don smoke mar1juana n drink Origin join am... lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2015
pls op what is romantic about this ur thread!!

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by agarawu23(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
Ave the moderator ban u.. before
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by agarawu23(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls op what is romantic about this ur thread!!
the thing tire me
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
the thing tire me
his thread should b in deadbody section cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Lol just see ur signature nw
I no fit laught me sef moderator just dey ban me any hw..... ave just be relief on my baan on politics thread.. I almost scarterd. the thread
agarawu23:
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by peeparty(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
the thing tire me
ogeh na me be mod?na we're I dey I post am,u should ask dem y it here
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by peeparty(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
nickyvil:
Op u don smoke mar1juana n drink Origin join am... lipsrsealed
yes oo I dey wait for d wet one
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by peeparty(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2015
darnley16:
Retards everywhere
yes I see dem too
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Ishilove: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:

ishilove farano
Next time call the attention of the mods politely, instead of spewing filth
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by agarawu23(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Next time call the attention of the mods politely, instead of spewing filth
I don't need to call the attention of the mods politely if the mods can lay ban impolitelyundecided the topic as been on romance section since and I wonder why the mods are not active. customers alws right

"spewing filth" I think I deserve an apology for such statement

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Ishilove: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't need to call the attention of the mods politely if the mods can lay ban impolitelyundecided the topic as been on romance section since and I wonder why the mods are not active. customers alws right

"spewing filth" I think I deserve an apology for such statement
Did you draw their attention? Last time I checked, they don't live online.

Abeg swerve ------------------>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by agarawu23(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

you can swerve along---------->>>>>>>>>
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
hahahahaha.... fuçking crazy...
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by Qmab: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Like seriously, I used to think u guys get online apartment o. Thanks for the pointer.
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? by peeparty(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Qmab:

Like seriously, I used to think u guys get online apartment o. Thanks for the pointer.
hahahahhahah dis got me crying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account / Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Out At Hospital Arrested For Fraud / 5 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.