Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What's Your Relationship Status? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Relationship Status? (44465 Views)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
all4naija:

It is clear you cannot make sense of my post even after making you see what it is all about. Trying to defend single mothers against their real life situation is not going to help the matter anyway. You are taking to sentiments rather than realities.

1) I use the single mothers to explain to single ladies the situation and let them know that situation is bad after making the wrong choice.

2) Before dating they should get to understand the guys very well and use their brain to do things rather than emotions before settling down.

Deny the fact single mothers are going through sad situation concerning relationship is totally absurd. I am surprised people click likes to your sh*t!
This guy gut no be for here,am sure you are very tough
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe, :X

I nor follow u talk dt one ooo. grin
Na me tell you
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
single dad plenty here as i dey observe cheesy

But fine single dads damn that's a dying breed shocked
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

But fine single dads damn that's a dying breed shocked
dem fine? cheesy
Fulaboy:
you broke rule 09 of nairaland undecided
datz says wah? undecided
Ipledge:
This guy gut no be for here,am sure you are very tough
This is not about being tough but about best practices. We need to tell the truth the way it is and do not deceive people based on sentiments.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Gud lawwwd!!!

*whispers* has booking closed? wink

I'll get back to you aft Saturday grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy angry.

Abeg move to some other location. Fashi Abuja for now. Which kind joke be that. cheesy
All over the World, the mission is moving, all over the world there's a mighty revelation on the glory of the Lord as the water cover the sea grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
dem fine? cheesy

You didn't think he was
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

No be Chiam55 call you Indian? grin
chiam55 na my sweetheart oooo
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Omg I laff so hard bbe grin
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Fulaboy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

datz says wah? undecided
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scamming, copyright infringment, hacking, gay meetings, and incitement.

The guy said you love orijin and I was trying to depend you she's arranging a gay meeting when I know you're not gay
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
See priest sad
grin grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
You one of d reason she is scared angry
really?..tell her to relax jor
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
~ 9 pages in less than 2 hours undecided
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Waiting for ya and tell Ipledge I hid some blueberry flavor ones for kingtom. Silly man believe me when I say it finish angry
He's a learner. Ipledge to Nigeria shey you hear grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by shumuel(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Midehi:

what?...dats untouchable,he remains d one & only...

nairaland,faceless forum,am searching...lol.

Smiles smiley kk Good wink
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Midehi:

Tell him beautiful kiss

U had a dp where you had long hair and the jewelry on your forehead and I ask you if you was Indian. Damn Kingtom how you remember that

*whisper* how long u be stalking the cupcakes shocked
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
married!! and cheating with numerous mencheesy

shocked

Jacksparrow1207 come and see oooo
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
They plenty wey i never toast...chiam55 Is still d greatest of all time,good in bed (thats only thing she do)

Hahahaha, u mean she is a goddess of bedmatics?

ROTFL @ emboldened
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by happyjuliet(f): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Ipledge post=32744976]Single with many online gf...girls wey i no fit fvck embarassed

Hahahahahahahahahaha So na Bleep u dey find on-line shocked ur own don fry grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked

Jacksparrow1207 come and see oooo
who modify my post,the thunder wey go fire that person still dey do press!!kinglekan are u d one or Ipledge? undecided
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
That girl mean me now,like say i collect her gf wink
undecided
Chiam55:

Tell him beautiful kiss

U had a dp where you had long hair and the jewelry on your forehead and I ask you if you was Indian. Damn Kingtom how you remember that

*whisper* how long u be stalking the cupcakes shocked
for long time now my sweerie
KingTom:
He's a learner. Ipledge to Nigeria shey you hear grin
She just want me to open Our secret
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by ronald4lif(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
all4naija:

It is clear you cannot make sense of my post even after making you see what it is all about. Trying to defend single mothers against their real life situation is not going to help the matter anyway. You are taking to sentiments rather than realities. I don't need to relate with any one of them. They are out them in pains.

1) I use the single mothers to explain to single ladies the situation and let them know that situation is bad after making the wrong choice.

2) Before dating they should get to understand the guys very well and use their brain to do things rather than emotions before settling down.

Deny the fact single mothers are going through sad situation concerning relationship is totally absurd. I am surprised people click likes to your sh*t!

I'm not defending any one, have absolutely no reason to. It's illogical to just come up and said a large group of people are sad just because of a certain relationship status they find themselves in. Which in this case, single mums. It was very much a generalisation and that's for a fact. Most or some would have suffice.

Again, your first and second point is flawed on the basis that it's not what this thread is all about. You may want to go through the original post again to confirm that your post was digressing and uncalled for.

Ever heard of women who want babies but don't want men in their lives? Who go as far as having an anonymous sperm donor or sleep with a random man just to have babies. In my present neck of the woods such women are abound and they are all over the net. So how can one then say these women are "sad" when they have an option of involving in a happy relationship. Perhaps you should be reminded that not every woman who need a baby needs a man. And they are far from being sad. Learn not to make sweeping statements when you don't have the figures to throw credence at it.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=happyjuliet post=32748953][/quote]I dont get you,what you mean
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
cherryice:
kiss
What is that for? To spite at me or something!
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Midehi:

really?..tell her to relax jor
Go tell her now,say make she relax
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided

Whr is my vn undecided
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Midehi:

Indian Esan grin wey the pic na I never see your face na this yes, no question. We don answer you na, abeg give us pic even if na fake we go gree grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.