Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated (3007 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by bruno419(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
His friends & colleagues reached out to LIB to publish his demise. He was assassinated a day before the Guber elections on April 10th. Read below...
Ugonna Omereonye was the leader of the 10,000 jobs employees during Ikedi Ohakim's government, and Rochas later dissolved it. Since then Ugonna being the leader has been in court with the present governor since 2011 till date. He was assassinated on Friday night before the governorship election on his way back from Hope Uzodimma's house. He was carrying the mobilization money given to Akatta youths in Oru east Imo state. We the 10,000 youths will miss him forever. He is the PDP youth leader of Akatta ward in Oru east. His assassination was because of the money given to him. Please Linda help us spread this Ugonna's demise and his photos." See the graphic pic after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/graphic-photo-pdp-youth-leader-in-imo.html?m=1

Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by siraj1402(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Source? grin
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by ajasbaba(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
R I P TO HIM

NAIJA MY COUNTRY.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by harrysterol(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chisos sad sad shocked
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by illiad: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Apc governor thank you! You have to murder your way to second term.

Sign of things to come. I fear apc might oversee this country's second civil war if they continue in this desperation.

I weep for my country. We wanted an alternative to pdp but now we've mortgaged the country to a party worst than pdp, a viciously murderous party apc, a party that never loses.

Oh how I wish we have a workers party! A labour party that would be for all workers in nigeria irrespective of region and religion.

Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
RIP TO HIM
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by collynzo2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rochas has turned Imo state into a violent place. Assasinations everywhere.
SMDH!

Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by ishiamu(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mallam rochas you have tried well done

Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Vicadonis(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Murdered by armed robbers/political thugs...not opposition
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Toktee(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
illiad:
Apc governor thank you! You have to murder your way to second term.

Sign of things to come. I fear apc might oversee this country's second civil war if they continue in this desperation.

I weep for my country. We wanted an alternative to pdp but now we've mortgaged the country to a party worst than pdp, a viciously murderous party apc, a party that never loses.

Oh how I wish we have a workers party! A labour party that would be for all workers in nigeria irrespective of region and religion.
that is exactly what the pdp and the op want you to believe.

Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by eaglechild: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Toktee:
that is exactly what the pdp and the op want you to believe.
A situation where APC refuses to accept defeat in many states where they lost glaringly unlike PDP and other parties what do you expect one to assume.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by juman(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Vicadonis:
Murdered by armed robbers/political thugs...not opposition

Yeah, it appears as armed robbery attack.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by MCDanselm(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
just watch. this mumu post go make front-page.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Caseless: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
PDP stop killing your own to stir up sympathy. angry
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
siraj1402:
Source? grin
Na wa for you oo. Person die, people dey mourn, person just lost him brother, cousin, and pikin, yet the only thing you could say is "source" with a smile...

Bro, fear God oo.

Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Lilimax(f): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chai! cry Such a young guy.
He did not even live to see the gubernatorial election come to pass. sad

May God console his family. Amen.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Bishop4bella(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wicked world.

What I know for sure is, he who kill by sword shall die by sword.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by willi926(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
oh lord my father, do not allow my dreams 2 b cut short by d wicked people of this world. may d eyes of the wicked not c me and may d plans of our enemy not come 2 pass Amen. R.I.P young blood.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by PhockPhockMan: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Caseless:
PDP stop killing your own to stir up sympathy. angry
Sharrraaaaap, we're mourning an untimely death here, you're there talking rubbish.

We regret Our Okorocha misadventure...
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Caseless: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Sharrraaaaap, we're mourning an untimely death here, you're there talking rubbish.

We regret Our Okorocha misadventure...
we are taking imo again so we can continue our giant strides, and probably to move imo forward. Are u pained?
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by PhockPhockMan: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Caseless:
we are taking imo again so we can continue our giant strides, and probably to move imo forward. Are u pained?
Mtcheeeeeeeewww.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by gebest: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
pdp keep killing yourselves and put the blame on apc, na una sabi.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by gebest: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
pdp keep killing yourselves and be puting the blame on apc, na una sabi.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Obiagu1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is what happens when you welcome a Yoruba party into your region.

Now we will soon be known as the Wild Wild East.

God will not forgive all those that tried to bring APC into the Eastern region.
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by cabjoy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:
just watch. this mumu post go make front-page.
na you d mad,
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by jumper524(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
ishiamu:
Mallam rochas you have tried well done
u don vow say u no go get sense abi?
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by ijeaify: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
bruno419:
His friends & colleagues reached out to LIB to publish his demise. He was assassinated a day before the Guber elections on April 10th. Read below...
Ugonna Omereonye was the leader of the 10,000 jobs employees during Ikedi Ohakim's government, and Rochas later dissolved it. Since then Ugonna being the leader has been in court with the present governor since 2011 till date. He was assassinated on Friday night before the governorship election on his way back from Hope Uzodimma's house. He was carrying the mobilization money given to Akatta youths in Oru east Imo state. We the 10,000 youths will miss him forever. He is the PDP youth leader of Akatta ward in Oru east. His assassination was because of the money given to him. Please Linda help us spread this Ugonna's demise and his photos." See the graphic pic after the cut...
Hmm Rochas Okoroawusa hope u don't have a hand in dis.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/graphic-photo-pdp-youth-leader-in-imo.html?m=1
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
see how they riddled his body with bullets. moral of story, don't kill urself for politicians
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by ishiamu(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
jumper524:
u don vow say u no go get sense abi?

Do you av sense et all undecided undecided
Re: Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Chisos! Another wasted potential.. APC Y...

Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page / To All Acclaimed Biafrans desist from empty war talks / List Of Some "Corrupt" Foreign Accounts?