Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? (7443 Views)

Why Do African Old Women Like Walking Bare Chested Outside / Man Drags Lion With His Bare Hands! / Indecent Dressing: Against The Argument Of Relativism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? by Mitsurugi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
I've always wondered why there is so much hullabaloo whenever a lady bares a generous portion of her cleavage, but then the world would go gaga if she was to leave her home on a hot day clad in only boxer shorts to buy boli across her crib. Are breasts PRIVATE PARTS in the true sense of the word? So I have to ask why is it indecent for a lady to bare her (beautiful) bosoms in public and not so for the guys? grin
Re: Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? by adanduka: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why do you cover up your bosoms even though they are flat? Is the female one which isn't to be exposed then?
Re: Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
These kinda questions usually run thru the mind of adolescents as they grow to adulthood. They are only answered with time as they (adolescents) mature and their reasoning ability increases.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? by joe4christ2008(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
vfactor:
These kinda questions usually run thru the mind of adolescents as they grow to adulthood. They are only answered with time as they (adolescents) mature and their reasoning ability increases.

You are very correct.
Re: Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? by RandomAfricanAm: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2015

Mitsurugi:
I've always wondered why there is so much hullabaloo whenever a lady bares a generous portion of her cleavage, but then the world would go gaga if she was to leave her home on a hot day clad in only boxer shorts to buy boli across her crib. Are breasts PRIVATE PARTS in the true sense of the word? So I have to ask why is it indecent for a lady to bare her (beautiful) bosoms in public and not so for the guys? grin

And where does this happen again?

Mitsurugi:

From a previous post

RandomAfricanAm: I don't think anything is inherently wrong with "Unclad girls" or na.ked girls/people at all. Nu.dity was/is religious European & Arab insecurities that was imparted on others. I have a problem with trying to market sex in an attempt to sell me something as though it's some kind of common denominator that goes with everything from Breakfast cereal to New cars.

Actually ...I don't have a problem with "Unclad girls" or sex. I have a problem with insulting lots of peoples intelligence by lazily pandering to the idea of ("Unclad girls" or sex) to sell stuff.

It's like Hollywood movies where everything has to have a love interest and a happy ending. It's just lazy, be adventurous and explore the world of ideas!

I.E People care because some of our ancestors spent to much time listening to foreigners, fakers, and fools !!!

Re: Why Is It Indecent For A Lady To Bare Her Bosoms In Public? by Hila12(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why? Well the same reason it is indecent to bare her vaaaagina in public (that's if people still consider that indecent these days).

(1) (Reply)

Tribal Culture Will Die / Edo Folks And Markings On The Stomach / Test Your IQ By Transforming This Emoji To Yoruba Proverb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.