Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

#SSOM: Tessy-anita Is Our Style Star This April, Let’s Meet Her! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #SSOM: Tessy-anita Is Our Style Star This April, Let’s Meet Her! (765 Views)

Wow! Actress Anita Joseph Gives A Sexy Pose With Zubby Michael / #SSOM: Tessy (@bossladytess) Is Our Style Star This December, Let’s Meet Her! / Anita Asianya Wins Miss University Nigeria World 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#SSOM: Tessy-anita Is Our Style Star This April, Let’s Meet Her! by cooproton: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
We thank God, all the buzz about results of elections (both presidential and gubernatorial) is finally out of the air. Also we thank God for the wind of change currently circulating Nigeria at the moment. Its another month again and for the month of April 2015, we present Tessy-Anita Johnson, a student of Acof Moda, Milan studying fashion who loves rap music (especially fast rap).

Join us on the incredible journey as we get to know who Tessy is and what her fashion sense ‘smells’ like.

Let’s meet Tessy….

Please, can we meet you?

Well, my name is Tessy-Anita and i’m 20 years old. I study fashion at Acof Moda in Milan, Italy.
I’m Italo-Nigerian. I think and i’ve been told i’m humble, funny and brilliant. i love to rap (fast raps) i do write songs, but i’m too scared to put them out.

Read more here: http://popularitybar.com/ssom-tessy-anita-is-our-style-star-this-april-lets-meet-her/

(1) (Reply)

Perfection...... Beauty & Style / Stretch Mark / Checkout These Fashion Tips For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.