Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Learn Excel Beginner To ADVANCED (personal Tutor) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn Excel Beginner To ADVANCED (personal Tutor) (693 Views)

Advanced Certificate Training On Sage 50 Computer Accounting (2017 Edition) / NYSC - Learn Excel Here To Boost Your Job Chances / Microsoft Excel Free Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Excel Beginner To ADVANCED (personal Tutor) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello,

Yes I know you went to Super computers training college, and you have a diploma in computer appreciation grin grin
It's not the school that matters, but the application of your skills.

Microsoft Excel happens to be the most powerful tool in the entire office suite, a knowledge in Excel can set you apart on the job or interview.

If there is one skill you need from the entire Microsoft office suite, its the ability to manipulate and analyze data with Excel.
With your knowledge of Microsoft excel, you can become a valuable member of your team, and get your Job done much faster and neatly too.

Simply put, if you are interested in learning Excel and you reside within Port Harcourt metropolis, lets hook up, I have some free time on my hands on weekends, hopefully I could put it to productive use.

What about payment you might ask, well, apart from you taking care of logistics, whatever that means, I really feel that knowledge should be free. Show your commitment, and I'll give you my best.

Please I can only take very few candidates, so it's a first come first serve basis.

A month or two should be enough even if you are not a fast learner..... You will be proud of yourself, that I can guarantee you.

For anyone already well versed on VBA, please lets meet up, we can pull our knowledge together and create something worthwhile.

Contact me via Whatsapp on. I actually have just one slot left grin grin
Anyway lets build our skills together for a better Nigeria.
Practice makes perfect.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Member Serving In The State. / What Should I Do. VERY URGENT!!! / Nysc Dg Has Not Banned The Use Of Hijab By Female Muslim Corpers.... Mcan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.