Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara (28583 Views)

Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
No fewer than two people reportedly died while property worth millions of naira were destroyed following a clash between Fulani traders and Yoruba natives of Oro-Ago in Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State.

Our correspondent gathered on Wednesday that some irate youths allegedly razed at least five vehicles and 10 motorcycles said to be owned by some Fulani people in the ensuing pandemonium.

A source, who pleaded anonymity for fear of attack, told journalists in Ilorin that the mayhem was allegedly caused by Fulani-Bororo settlers who, allegedly flouted a rule in the area that the settlers should never bring arms, ammunition and fighting sticks from their settlements to market on Oro Ago market days.

He stated that some armed Fulani traders came to the market on Monday.

He added that the vigilance team and hunters in the area accosted them, seized the weapons from them and later kept them at a place in Oro Ago town.

The source said the leader of the Fulani people in the area, popularly called Serikin Fulani, surprisingly stormed the place where the ammunition were kept with his people, carted away the weapons seized by the vigilance team and handed them back to the Fulani traders.

The source said the hunters and vigilance team attempted to retrieve the re-captured weapons from the Fulani people.

According to him, violent clash erupted between the two camps, leading to a breakdown of laws and order as weapons were allegedly used freely by the warring parties.

Police Public Relations Officer, Kwara State Police Command, Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi, said it was untrue that seven people were killed during the clash.

He claimed that two people were killed.

Okesanmi added that security operatives had restored normalcy to the area as, according to him, people have resumed normal socio-economic life and are going about their normal business unmolested.

www.punchng.com/news/two-die-as-fulani-yoruba-clash-in-kwara/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by ozoigbondu: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Their relationship is working grin.l dey enjoy this collabo the fruit don dey ripe quick quick cheesy

SAI BUHARI cheesy

189 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by chymystique(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Most Fulani people and violence are like 5 and 6! Dunnooo if violence runs in their blood, always causing mayhem wherever they migrate

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Ikengawo: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
LOOOOOLLLLL Sai buahri

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Abiagirl777(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mtchew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by tit(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
While the yeebos are calling Lagos a no-man's land,
the Fulani's have taken over Kwarra!

Who get sense now?

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
now na morning.

on Friday go and observe their prayers grounds, it has been expanded over night grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Chanchit: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
While the yeebos are calling Lagos a no-man's land,
the Fulani's have taken over Kwarra!

Who get sense now?

Wetin this one dey talk.

I know some people are praying for Buhari to fail, but God woulD disappoint all of you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Ikengawo: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
HausaFulanis murdering people since uthman Dan fodio.

Meanwhile what's bad is bad and must be condemned. The rate at which HausaFulanis kill people around the country is unacceptable to me and I cannot pretend to like it. I hate it and I hate the perpetrators.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by okosodo: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
This will continue in presidential scale

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
The good thing is, they call us coward, but na only Yoruba people dey face these people. Out Igbo brothers just dey throw threats like spear... grin grin

Yorubas and Fulani's don dry clash since time memorial. But as much as dem kill igbos reach, na mouth!

We go retaliate, we go throw bomb, we go finish u, we go erase u...

Like fela said, "i go beat u die", na shakara. grin

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
I thought everyone else except igbos respect their "hosts" in Nigeria

Weird.

Or are Africans less offended by violence and killing than by mere insulting words? Seems so....after all Europeans and Arabs did it and we suck thei.r racist cawks immediately they unzip their flys. Africans are like abused who.re..s I tell you.

grin

How often do violent clashes with settlers occur anyway?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ikengawo:
LOOOOOLLLLL Sai buahri
grin grin grin bros, na wen ds election defeat go wear for ur body na? Time dey go o grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
But I thought they have an emir there? I think that's why they are misbehaving!
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
But I thought they have an emir there? I think that's why they are misbehaving!

Do they have an emir in Jos?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Ilekeh(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
May those dead RIP.

I see my eastern brothers rejoicing at other people's death because they come from groups of people who easily humbled their "son". May friends and family also rejoice at your funeral.

15 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
totima:

Do they have an emir in Jos?
grin

Do they have?
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
The good thing is, they call us coward, but na only Yoruba people dey face these people. Out Igbo brothers just dey throw threats like spear... grin grin

Yorubas and Fulani's don dry clash since time memorial. But as much as dem kill igbos reach, na mouth!

We go retaliate, we go throw bomb, we go finish u, we go erase u...

Like fela said, "i go beat u die", na shakara. grin

You no funny at all.
You fight them in your land and Igbos fight them in their land. Ok maybe you think they're the only ones that kill igbos when there is fight. No. Igbos kill as many as they can but you know how this people they take born Nah like crab and with no parents so just keep killing and they'd keep coming

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Do they have?

Girl I was asking a rhetorical question. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=totima post=32754852]

Girl I was asking a rhetorical question. grin[/quote

OOk.But is it funny? You are using a laughing smiley.
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
illiad:

You no funny at all.
You fight them in your land and Igbos fight them in their land. Ok maybe you think they're the only ones that kill igbos when there is fight. No. Igbos kill as many as they can but you know how this people they take born Nah like crab and with no parents so just keep killing and they'd keep coming
lol

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

OOk.But is it funny? You are using a laughing smiley.

Don't think about it too much....

Too much....

Too much....

Too muuuuuuch.

wink

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
E nefa start ...I know say this marriage na bad one grin grin grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Islam!

8 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
But wait i thought they are now best friends? I said it, a slave master only needs him slaves just to achieve his own aim after which he can dispose him.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by tit(f): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
why are you people jumping up and down.
it is only two people.

oba akiolu remain loyal to the amir of Ilorin.

8 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shame to anyone who will be happy that there is trouble in any part of Nigeria. We all are losers when peace is disturbed. Either Igbo Hausa Yoruba or mumuye rants never help

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by knowledgeable: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
May those dead RIP.

I see my eastern brothers rejoicing at other people's death because they come from groups of people who easily humbled their "son". May friends and family also rejoice at your funeral.

Easterners can never be your bros, leave their women alone and stop degrading your own yoruba womanhood by such acts. Yorubas look North for your brotherhood. You guys have handed se/ss every reason in this world to disrespect your race & culture eternally.

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Ojiofor: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
RIP to those who lost their lives.
These people should learn how to respect their host na...this is not good at all.btw whoever is deleting my post...remember,dia is godu ooooh.]

3 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by basilo101: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
They will mock Igbos for being killed in d north while they are killed in dia own soil.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Mckennedy: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.